1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Expect a Man to Put more “Effort” in to your Relationship than You

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by Mascara^Snake, Oct 2, 2017.

1. I disagree, I think the nothing box is a mans default. Given a chance he will go fishing or watch golf on telivision or one of many other "nothing" style activities.

Ugh seeing man watching telivised sport when he could be doing something useful makes me so irritated!

2. So
    would you say a male-or better all males should be place in chastity? This would improvement the males behaviour so much?

3. I would be very happy to see all males placed in chastity.
    A pipe dream I know but thousands more do seem to be developing an interest each day.
    It's a symptom of our time.
    In these end of Empire days.

slave_m, tegelad and Keuschling like this.
  4. Would be intresting i think but the Problem would be in the devices. They can be broken ans a male could easy escape. When this Problem is solved real chastity could start

5. There are indeed a number of possible teething problems.
    However. Promotion and acceptance in the mainstream would be a very good start.
    And in a way that's up to you boys here.

6. When. Do you think a Boy should Start with it? In my case i like to wear one as Teenager.

7. MR, we are getting into the realms of fantasy here so I think this is a topic fmight be more apropriate in another thread don't you?

8. I was just about to ask what the heck “nothing box” is. TV. Got it! Thankfully for me, I’ve never been into sports, especially watching - I’ll play some golf when the weather is cool enough for it, but that’s about it. Id also rather gouge out an eye before I spent a day fishing. I say “thankfully for me” because I’m sure me not being your typical sports obsessed couch potato is among the few things that counterbalances my other, decidedly “dude-like” traits that I’m sure aren’t the most attractive (not naturally inclined to pick my clothes up off the floor, leave the bathroom a disaster rushing off to work, a bit of a temper, etc.)

TV is the enemy of productivity and should be reserved, as it is in my life, for late late night after she’s gone to sleep and my insomnia grants me a few more hours of lucidity, or lazy Sundays watching movies with her laying on my lap.

Sometimes I think we over complicate things. You’d have to ask her what chastity does for her. It was her idea. I try to take a very simple view on it - do I enjoy it? - that’s my criteria. If I enjoy it then I don’t see a reason to deny her this thing that she seems to love. There are times... but mostly I’m fine with it. I don’t see why it has to be more complicated than that. As it is with our relationship in general. I don’t see any reason to deny her things that make her happy that are within my capability to provide.

Some here are just scornful, envious, and generally sour. Lifting admittedly decent arguments on behalf of men (the whole moron father sit-com thing is very aggravating to me as well) and pingeonholing them into validations of otherwise weakly made points that presume to tell everyone else that their personal choices have meaning beyond what they themselves assign them, or are just otherwise wrong. Poppycock.

Keuschling likes this.
  9. >3min edit: (@Adventures in Chastity@Adventures in Chastity - Sorry, I wasn’t actually referring to you above. I thought David had mentioned the male-Denigrating nature of modern sit-com. Guess he didn’t make any good, if unrelated points. You made some good points in here about communication especially and seem mostly much more reasonable)

10. @Mascara^Snake@Mascara^Snake , while I agree chastity can motivate us men to do more things to please our wives I was never one for TV, sports(unless its my kids games) or golf for gods sake. I despise that sport if you can call it that.

11. by the way, I’m not saying Men don’t put EFFORT in, I’m saying, men may not put effort in to a relationship the way YOU want him to. That can take a man time to learn and him being locked makes changing his behaviours easier.

Keuschling likes this.
  12. some examples please...... I only ask because sometimes its extremely hard for me to understand what my wife wants especially when she doesn't communicate it to me. For example, it took me years to realize how happy she gets when she comes home to a clean kitchen, dishes washed.

13. a lot of men sits down and eats a lot and that's why they has big fat tummys. :)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  14. C'mon less of the body shaming please. We're not all skinny.

15. i not mean to upset any man that's got a fat tummy but if you don't sit down a lot after you has eat its better for you. If i has upset somebody i'm sorry. :(

16. It's ok Jemima. It just might make some people feel bad about themselves that's all. :)

jemima likes this.
  17. Is this a bad place to say the Scotland match is about to start. :D

lockit likes this.

18. Something else that might be good for men to understand.

19. Very much agree with this. You can't align yourself with macho thinking if your penis is redundant and your head spends a lot of time between a woman's thighs. You learn to appreciate the female orgasm and enjoy it as your own. Interactions with other women are stripped of a sexual angle and perhaps more relaxed as a result.

Lots of other interesting discussion here. Our daughter has consistently educated me on the effects of the patriarchal society and oppression of women in many parts of the world. It is such a massive topic I wouldn't know where to start.

Keuschling and Mascara^Snake like this.
  20. If someone isn’t collecting these for a Yogi Berra type collection in book form, someone really should be :)

@ineverknew@ineverknew - there are two types of men in this word (only two!), those who golf, and those who don’t. As an aside in defense of the SPORT - in an average round I walk 10 miles, sweat a bucket, and am forced to focus, stay calm and cool, AND put the friggin cell phone away for a few hours. Cathartic and competitive. Good stuff. Just sayin.

I suppose there’s also those rounds where I rent a cart and drink a six pack. But those rounds are less conducive to my contention that it’s a proper sport, ha!

21. @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet , well to be fair my introduction to golf was from two high school friends. All they did was get drunk and throw clubs when things went wrong. Maybe if I had had some proper training things might have turned out differently. I do love competition and a challenge. I would later find my true calling.....call of duty lol. Wiping the floor with little disrespectful 10 year olds was much more rewarding for me. I don't play much anymore but it was a great stress reducer.

22. Worthy of a thread to itself (still reading the thread) ... Imagine guys being pierced, and the mother responsible for the wearing of a device. Can you imagine then the girlfriend (or BF if gay) requesting the key for a date from the mother :)

23. I think a good ice hockey game is quality entertainment...................just saying

24. Wow, having been on the road I missed a lot. This thread really got people going and it wasn't even about getting more women on CM or getting rid of the men that scare them away. Guess I'll chime in with a few new thoughts of my own.

First off I still disagree with any generalization such as the one that started this thread. For example the U.S. population has historically been criticized for only learning the English language. You know the old joke, what do you call someone who speaks one language? American. However my niece speaks three and is American. The stereotype while having some basis in fact is just that a stereotype and those are rarely good. Unfortunately for many generations white men were the keepers of all stereotypes and now we are getting our comeuppance. It is both frustrating and revealing to me to be on the receiving end of this negative way of thinking.

Secondly I hope neither @Mascara^Snake@Mascara^Snake or @David.2k@David.2k live near any hornets nest, cause you can't stop yourself from poking them. Although I really only hope one of you gets stung.

Thirdly @Jasmic68@Jasmic68 as usual I love your contribution and well thought out responses, however I would discourage you from arguing with the village idiot. It just makes you both look bad and eventually you get dragged down to their level, cause they can never raise themselves to yours.

Finally I totally disagree with the negative comments on sports. Professional sports is entertainment. No different from a movie or a TV show. I have found that when I sit down to watch a TV show or a movie I can predict most of the story arch and the conclusion relatively quickly. I can still be entertained if the acting is good or the story is enthralling, but I'm rarely surprised. Sports (at least the ones I like to watch) provide major unpredictability and the great contests can include quite a bit of drama. There are even interesting subplots within each story. Ultimately the best sport to watch though is one in which your child is participating, because they are one of the actors and it's fun to see that.

25. Men overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump -- EX. A. on how they can't see others' point of view: women, minorities, immigrants, muslims, etc. I've been banging my head against this wall since the election. EX. B. The voted for a man who is on his 3rd marriage and sexually assaulted other women while believing false propaganda about Hillary Clinton.

Nicoftime likes this.