Done Chastity Photos?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jny, Jul 10, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. jny

jny New member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Hello all,

Anyone taken (embarrassing) pictures of themselves in their chastity device, or posed for their wife/girlfriend/spouse while they took pictures of you in it? Then had these pictures "filed away" by spouse (maybe in their bank safe deposit box)….to be used to give them further control over you? And to help keep you locked in chastity? i would think just knowing they had these pics of you "locked up" (so now no way you could deny you wear a chastity device) could have a strong (submissive) "phycological effect" on the wearer….?

Any Key Holders or Mistresses use "photos" of their subs to help keep them in chastity?

i suppose a logical extension of this (with a good bit of trust!!) would be to do any number of other nude or embarrassing and humiliating pics/videos for Key Holder…. and sign a model release or contract giving them publishing rights and/or ownership to these pics or videos, sooo if "someone" decided they wanted "out" of chastity it could get VERY embarrassing for them if their Key Holder decided the price for "freedom" was to have their photos/videos posted on several internet sites! Yikes…

j

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Taking photos for yourself ok, but why should I help someone to force me into something I don't want ?
    If someone should try his with me she should make herself scare and get a very good lawyer

3. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    One of the conditions that Madam imposes on me when I am allowed to masturbate is that I am videoed whilst describing all of the dirty thoughts that I'm having. She makes sure that all of me appears, in close up, so that there is no doubt that it is me wanking. She teases me with references to her occasional 'coffee mornings' with her friends, but other than that I have no idea what she does with the vids. There are dozens of them. All I know is that if they got into the wrong hands it would be potentially catastrophic; I always have this fear at the back of my mind and certainly it encourages me to be fully compliant with her wishes.

-NotR-

4. jny

jny New member

Local Time:
    >> but why should I help someone to force me into something I don't want ?<<

Well, i guess it assumes you "want" to be locked up in chastity (and that's why you agree to it in the first place), and this gives your Key Holder another "tool" (albeit a very embarrassing tool!) to use on you to keep you "locked up". And/or maybe you find the danger, rush and excitement of your Key Holder having that much power over you too mush to resist?

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Somehow I don't get the point. You didn't talk about just taking pictures - that would be fine for me, but about taking pictures with a specific goal - to give your Mistress the "power" to force you into something ?
    Within our limits and our rules she's allready enough ways to encourage me to do things that don't come easy to me, but trying to do this (or even trying to break other limits by this) by brute force with something that is far beyond our rules and limits ? Sorry..
    Apart from the fact that I don't live in a 24/7 BDSM relationship and FemDom isn't part of our day to day life I don't have much limits and trying to force those I have won't do any good. There are allready 2 "former mistresses" who proved that.

But that's me - if other people want to hand over total control of their life and accept these things that's fine with me ;)

6. jny

jny New member

Local Time:
    >>Somehow I don't get the point.<<

i thought i was pretty clear from the start.....it was just a question;

>>Any Key Holders or Mistresses use "photos" of their subs to help keep them in chastity?<<

But that's fine :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice