1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donate and Help me to keep CM alive and kicking

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Jens (Partner), Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jens (Partner)

Jens (Partner) Chairman of The CM Board
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    #1 Jens (Partner), Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    Chastity Mansion offers You a free membership
    - and it will continue to be for free! Period!

I have single handed taken care of all bills related to running such a huge community for years. I did it out of gratitude and as a pay back to CM for what CM has given me. But now I ask for You to chip in - if You can. Do it once, do it now and then. Every donation will be so appreciated.

Please support Chastity Mansion

All donations will be used to pay for servers, and software licenses, - keeping CM alive and kicking. And cost are growing rapidly as we move to bigger servers and implement new features to embrace the lifestyle even more

Don't You worry, You can not be outed!
    Your PAYPAL Payment will be labeled: Payment to Captivetechsystems

If You like You can add a small message along with the donation, but You do NOT have to identify Yourself in any way!. Let us know if we can tell the community about your kind support, by posting your CM username in a Public Monthly Donor list. So put Your CM Username in the message if You want Your name on the list.

Donate Now
    Please hit THIS DONATE LINK or the DONATE button on the frontpage and support our hard work and growing expenses to keep CM vibrant and ready for the future.

You can also go to your own PAYPAL account and send your preferred amount to captivetechsystems@gmail.com

I would like to Thank You for Your support
    - so I will let You know in a discrete way by addressing your PAYPAL Email address , that your support has been received - unless You tell me in the message not to. It is all up to You:)

Yours Sincerely
    Jens

danleft1, Joroincharge and DarkKnight like this.
  2. Jens (Partner)

Jens (Partner) Chairman of The CM Board
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    #2 Jens (Partner), Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    You can donate incognito, but You can also as the following shows - add a message when You donate that You allow me to publish. This post will be updated with these messages from donors, for all to get a little insight into members motivation to help keep CM alive and kicking:
    With regards from @Felix cum ea@Felix cum ea , I wish the CM all the best for the future, thanks to you people on this site I'm living my chastity now as our chastity (my wife and I) BTW: Jens: our early contacts some 2,5 years ago made the difference for me. thank you. You can publish my comment, I'm not hiding my lifestyle. ciao, Felix from Belgium

danleft1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.