Don’t wait up!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mandyman, Oct 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Thought i’d share my evening, not been on here for years! i’m currently in bed whilst my Wife is out at a work party. i’m in chastity and wearing the dog collar and lead that She bought me. She is wearing your standard jeans and a nice top, but She has spiced it up with red patent high stilettos and She wears the key on an anklet! It just pokes out below Her jeans. i’ve been told not to wait up and that She will wake me, if She wants to, when She gets home.
    i couldn’t be happier! Of course i am waiting up he he but will pretend to be asleep when She come in.
    W/we’ve been on a rocky road the past 2 years with lots of upsets and marital problems, but through it W/we have learned that W/we love each other dearly and are now moving towards a D/s relationship. Exciting times!
    i have tidied the house and laid out beside the bed Her comfy PJ’s in one pile and Her sexiest boots plus Her riding crops in another pile. Totally up to Her which pile She choses when She gets home!

Mash2214, stexris and spider203 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hope it went well for you both

Mandyman likes this.
  3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Hope she tugged on your collar when she got home :)

Mandyman likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    It’s nice to hear that your relationship is getting better. If she picked the pj’s or the crop, it should make no difference. Being happy and content in your relationship is more important than a little bondage and discipline. I hope she picked up both piles. Please continue.

Mandyman likes this.
  5. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    Woken up to my lead being tugged, naked Wife kneeling on the bed. She pulled me close and told me how horny She was and that Ahe wanted me. Also said that i must rub Her feet as they hurt. Then She told me to play with Her tits which i duly did. W/we were both getting hotter and hotter kissing and touching then She forcibly pulled the lead down and held it lower forcing my head to Her tits level and made me suck Her nipples. She then made me worship Her feet before unlocking me and jumping on top and grinding on my hard cock. She came hard and collapsed on me and said that She might not let me cum. After a little cuddling She ordered me to fuck Her and cum, which i did of course.
    She told me after that Her plan all along was to wake me ip purely to tell me that She was not going to unlock me as a punishment for something earlier that week. However when She saw i was wearing my collar sleeping She changed Her mind!!

6. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice