1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dominant wife, but not a Hotwife

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by Cincy, May 8, 2018.

1. Cincy

Cincy Active Member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I'm a submissive husband, and have been with my dominant wife for 45 years. We have a very active and kinky sex life, but now I have this fantasy of her making me her submissive cuckold. I mentioned cuckold in passing, and after I explained what the term meant, she said "you wouldn't want that", and I said "only if I could watch". She didn't respond, but at least she didn't say "hell no, no way". What is the best way to bring this up again, I don't want to push her?

My Blog https://imhersubmissivehusband.wordpress.com/author/cincy34/page/2/

Skywalker41918 and JiL like this.
  2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Planted the idea in my Brides head way back when we first met about 17 years ago, long before our FLR. At the time, she seemed a bit offended by the whole idea, so I didn't ever bring it up again. Fast forward to about 2 years ago this August, when I started living in chastity with Her as my KH, the topic came up again. This time She did not dismiss it so quickly, but deferred to at least one personal thing She wanted to see taken care of before attempting to go down this road. I try not to bring the subject up, but when the occasion presents itself, gently tease and remind Her of what is there for Her. The most obvious time to get away with this is when She acknowledges that another male is hitting on Her or making a pass at Her, which ironically has been happening more frequently these days, even with me present. This makes Her feel great and always puts a smile on Her face, and then I'll mention something to Her about the possibilities and control She has to do what She wants. Presently, this is how the dialogue between us on this subject is running, sort of quietly in the background. I really don't want to manipulate Her in any way, and I want Her to do it only because She really wants it. So, I, like you, I will always have that fantasy, which may or may not come to life, and that's how I presently deal with it.

Rectrix, Penney, Cincy and 1 other person like this.
  3. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Perhaps her response was meant to get you to consider the reality of watching another man have his way with your wife and her moaning in ecstasy. A subtle warning to be careful what you wish for because one she and you proceed down that road there is no turning back. If you're prepared for cuckoldry and all that is included I would definitely bring up the topic again and let her know that it's not just a fantasy for you. Good luck.

Charles3451 likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    I got a totally different take on her response...more like you wouldn’t like that because I would end up having a very intimate relationship with someone and I’m not sure where that would leave us.

Everyone is different, but many females are not as black and white separating sex and emotion. For some it wouldn’t just be enjoying a large cock, it would be having an intimate relationship. If she is experiencing intimacy with him, it may give her pause of exactly what her relationship with you is.

So maybe some sexy erotic role play can be started before taking it to a serious level.

5. simplysub

simplysub Junior Member

Professional
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    The oft repeated advice of be able to speak openly and honestly. And be patient! For us it started with pillow talk (we still jokingly argue about who brought up the idea first ) about bringing a "real man" into the mix. I was always in the submissive role in the bedroom especially back then so in a way it wasn't a way out there kind of thing to come up. Still it took a long time talking, even after we had the chance to meet the man we eventually started with.

Trying to figure out how to "read" people or what they mean when they say something, won't try to go there. About all I can say is if the chance comes up to bring it up do it. Don't force things.

I don't know what kind of lifestyle groups there might be where you are but finding and meeting other couples to talk with was a huge help for us. And like has been posted previously it's not simple. It's not always easy. And it's definitely not for everyone. Sometimes fantasies are best left fantasies

6. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    If sounds to me like the conditions in your relationship could be favorable for a cuckold lifestyle. As a submissive you do not want to force your fantasies upon your Mistress so now that you have planted the seed give it time to sprout. Do you fuck your wife with toys that are bigger than you? If so I suggest while fucking her and she is aroused that you mention to her imagine what it would feel like to fuck a real man with a real cock. She how she reacts and keep dropping subtle hints.

My wife found with cuckolding she had ultimate power. She was in control of her diapered sissy husband and also her lover. It made her feel powerful, wanted, and excited. This is all after she told me that she could not and would not ever cuckold me. As a dominant this may appeal to your better half.