Dolly's Diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM

That's a funny story, Mistress Watchful! Your ex must've definitely been confused! But it certainly could've been worse. Dolly will probably have a more difficult time explaining the "Sissy Slut" pet tag!

Dolly decided she was being too selfish, just because the time of year was allowing her to be. Dollyanne's spouse is very deserving--among other things she tolerates dolly running around the house dressed like a teenage slut. It has taken her some time to get into that "live and let live" mode, but she is getting there, and dollyanne is grateful for it!

Dolly feels she must reciprocate and let her spouse live in the manner she prefers as well, even though it doesn't involve any participation in dollyanne's kink. Dolly would prefer to not try to control someone either from the top OR from the bottom. Dolly has learned that sometimes, trying to control another person can lead to maximum frustration!

Anyway, dolly's spouse has a hard time finding this particular brand of panties. So, dolly took a secret peek into her panty drawer and got the brand, model, and size, then found them on line and ordered them along with some other things she wanted.

Dolly will just have to wait on the maid's uniform and ruffled panties until she has earned them. Dolly felt she had treated herself enough with the chastity device and rationalized that it, along with the book, could possibly benefit her spouse as well. (Dolly plans to leave the book in an "accidental" strategic location!) So, dollyanne feels good about that purchase. Plus, it was a great sale!

And, another thing is, dolly just lost her job. (Anyone need a sissy maid or slutty personal assistant who works cheap!) The way things are going here in the U.S., dolly may have to grow a beard and get a job in road construction!

The truth is though, it won't be too bad of a hardship, but things WILL get a bit tighter around here. Dolly's spouse controls the purse-strings, which is the way dolly feels it should be. She is sooo much better at it than impulsive dolly would ever be, and dolly is grateful for that too!

Curtsey,
    :party-096:
    dollyanne

2. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Hi dollyanne

I purchased that book and left it for my Wife to read. I told Her where it is and said that it would help Her under the psychology behind what I have asked Her to participate in. I rather tell Her, then to leave it somewhere for Her to find it. Since I read so many books, She might not even look at the title anyway if I left it around. Plus I have kids roaming the house...

Good luck! You are very brave. You will find another job. The discipline required for chastity is character building.

js

3. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, js. Dolly will consider that plan. Did your wife read it? What did she say?

You must be a reader like dollyanne, js! Dolly has thousands of books! If the economy gets worse, dolly may have to set up a store on eBay!

Dolly hopes the chastity is character building, but that it also helps her re-direct her energy to useful pursuits. Since dolly is out of work now, there will be more time for them!

Huggs,
    :manga_santa:
    dollyanne

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Don't TEMPT me!!!!! If I had the money I'd fly you over to sort my house out... I'd even provide the uniform!

:chores047:

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh Dolly! So sorry to hear about your job. I hope this doesn't cause you undo hardship, especially with the Holidays approaching.

hugs,
    mikecb

6. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, mike! Dolly will be ok. (Thanks mainly to dolly's frugal spouse!) The timing wasn't really too bad since it's the end of the year. Dolly just hopes things pick up again for everyone next year. The whole world is hurting and the demand for sissy maids is definitely down!

OMG...Mistress Watchful...maybe You'll win the lottery or something! Then You could have a whole mansion full of sissy maids and alpha males at Your beck and call day and night!

Curtsey and Huggs,
    :manga_washup:
    dollyanne

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's going to be in my head now all day long! :character0100:

I hope things look better in the new year for you. :love0075:

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's CB still a dream!

Dollyanne is still dreaming about her pink cb-2000 and checks the front door and mailbox every day--twice a day--and it's still not here! The seller says it must be the Christmas package rush, but dollyanne is worried that she might've been ripped off. Dolly should find out next week--the seller's supposed to re-ship on Monday. For now, dolly can only dream and look and keep herself ready.

cb-2000 pink.jpg

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

9. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Dollyanne!

When you do get it, remember that it will take several days to get the right fit. Do not lock it until you have gone 24 hours without any issues other then the early morning wakeup call. I used regular wireties, like the numbered ones provided but with no numbers. Available at Home Depot, etc.

At least, that is how I did it :)

And definitely get some ointment.

Good luck!
    js.

oh - sorry I did not answer the previous reply- I have been pretty sick. She still has not read it. Maybe she will after Christmas.
    js

js

10. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Dollyanne,
    The CB2k may be a little different than my 3k... I have heard others mention having to file down and smooth various parts of theirs. With 1 exception mine was smooth and I've had no irritation having been wearing it now continuous for over 5 days. The exception was of course the side posts that poke backwards towards you.

It seems that wearing the thing "comfortably" it is all about getting the right fit. In my case I chose the medium post for the lock which meant the side posts had to be filed down just a bit so they didn't poke back. Until you find out what center post you will use and the right corresponding spacers you may have to deal with them poking you. (Stay away from the POIs for now - leave them as a teaser mystery surprise for later, or for when your naughty).

Until I got the right fit I had real pain in my balls, back, arms, joints... (numbness in my balls = too small of an A ring, pinching my ball sack = to few spacers so go with larger center post)... If you experience this too, then maybe those tips help. Of course if it's too big or too loose then when you slip out, or the A ring will be pushed way down your shaft if your clitty gets hard. When inserting I used Vitamin E oil on the end of my clitty so that it slips in nicely - no foul smell (so far) and it seems to keep it moist enough.

Peeing is a whole other story so I'll not comment. I think there are some big differences between the 2k and 3k that alter how you'd keep pee under control...

js11756's idea of twist ties or tie wraps sounds awesome. Or you can use the lock, but make sure you have the key handy at ALL times.

Good luck with getting your soon and then with the best fitting you can achieve.

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks js, thanks lauren--these are excellent tips. Dollyanne can't wait to put them into practice! There are so many things to think about. Unfortunately, dolly's cb STILL has not arrived. Now, it is looking like it will be after Christmas. So, maybe dollyanne can be securely locked up in the New Year!

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

12. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne completed her sissy challenge for last week. It was relatively tame, but the challenge was to get a pet tag saying, "Sissy Slut", and to take a picture wearing it on a anklet. Dolly went to the pet store, got some tokens for the pet tag machine and anxiously entered the "Sissy Slut" name while a line began forming behind her! Dolly tried to hide the screen with her body and shield the tag as it came bouncing out. Dolly was in such a hurry that she forgot to check the screen to make sure the name was cleared before the next person used the machine. Did the next person in line encounter a screen that said, "Sissy Slut"? Dolly was horrified thinking about it!

Dolly also found a nice Hello Kitty bracelet/anklet that was probably meant more to be a bracelet, rather than an anklet, but it was cute so dolly got it. Dolly loves it and plans to wear it as a bracelet when she can. The other side of the charm says, "Diva", which is perfect! Here's the result:

anklet sm3.jpg

Dollyanne had a chance for a cummie reward after completing the challenge, but instead dolly's reward was to get a firming girdle and pair of fluffy girlie socks. So, no cummie for dolly! Dolly has been wearing the girdle and it has been very helpful in relieving a lower back problem dolly developed trying to lift something she shouldn't have! Since dolly has a lot of fluffy girlie socks, dolly got a nice pair of cotton/lycra white panties with pink ruffle trim instead! Dolly will try to get some pics!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :treesmiley:
    dollyanne

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love the charms!!!! :manga_devil:

And if the screen did say "sissy slut" maybe you put a little bit of kink in someone else's day and they went home and had great sex with their partner... looked up sissy on the internet and developed a whole new way of thinking about their sexuality! :happy0158: (We can dream hey!?)

I can't wait to see more dollyanne pics! Even if they are just little bits and pieces, it means I can piece you together! :jumping0036:

Have a great day dollyanne.

14. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    What a precious little sissy charm! Now, dollyanne, you do understand that your charm is your label. Normally a gurl is given a label to teach her what her purpose is. So I guess this means dollyanne's purpose is to be a sissy slut. Am I right dollyanne? Is that your purpose?

15. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Dollyanne - if you're not there already go to that place Miss D spoke of: slut delirium. It's so delicious!
    :bad-girl-0009:
    We'd love to see the sissy diva in you and a slutty one at that I'd wonder.

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Watchful! You are great at seeing the positive side. But beware, piecing together the puzzle that is dollyanne may come out looking like a cheap imitation of Salvador Dali on speed!

Curtsey,
    :party-051:
    dollyanne

17. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    You have set such a high-flying standard, lauren! Though she may never measure up, when dolly gets her pink cb locked on, she may well join you in the red halls of slut delirium! And yes, dolly will surely be slutty <blushes> :sex021:

Huggs,
    :sex023:
    dollyanne

18. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Miss D! It's strange really--as if dolly's program had a mind of its own. It could've chosen "dolly", or "sissydolly", or several other more innocuous labels at random, but it didn't--it chose "Sissy Slut"! Dollyanne was amazed at this. Yes it must've been in the cards for dollyanne and dolly must accept it as her purpose now. Dollyanne was alarmed at first when it came out that way, but now is proud, and glad that it did. It's definitely more fitting to dollyanne's true nature and dolly realizes that now--what a quirk of fate it was. Dollyanne will proudly carry the charm with her always as a reminder, and wear it on her bracelet as often as she can! And yes, You are right, Miss D, dollyanne's clear purpose now is to be a Sissy Slut!

Curtsey,
    :manga_love:
    dollyanne

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol - you're so silly! :jumping0046:

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Merry Christmas!

:treesmiley::party-096:Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates Christmas, and may the day be special for even those who don't!

A special thanks to Mistress Watchful and Her pet charlotte for forming and running a truly extraordinary site this year!

And, dollyanne's heart goes out to Mistress Michelle and Her pet, who are suffering such an unexpected tragedy in their lives at this time. It is a reminder to us all that our fortunes can change in an instant without warning.

May the New Year see peace, prosperity, and order return to our lives and our world!

Deep Curtsey and Huggs to All,
    :party-110:
    dollyanne

21. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Christmas surprise for dollyanne!

Dollyanne's lower back problem got worse from last minute shopping and cooking. So, dolly's sissy challenge this week will NOT happen! Dolly is pretty much out of commission and will have to suffer the consequences.

But...OMG...what's that under dollyanne's Christmas tree? Is it...

cb-2000 box under tree.jpg

What's in that box? Could it be?

cb-2000 under tree.jpg

It is! A brand new PINK cb-2000 chastity, points of intrigue, and two new pair of panties as a bonus!:jumping0046:

Dollyanne will spend the next few days in preparation--sanding down the rough edges on the A-ring--while her back recovers. Then, dollyanne will begin her journey in chastity! Finally!!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Woo hoo! Congratulations on the CB finally arriving!

23. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very good sissy dollyanne, at last you got a chastity device to lock your pathetic clitty up.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

24. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    congrats on the pretty pink cb-2000 dollyanne and sympathies with the back issues. best wishes for a speedy recovery and lock up!
    :innocent0002:

25. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Did your Wife wrap it and put it under the tree or did Santa? Hope the back is better soon, as mine is giving me fits now also. Sure puts the brakes on chastity and things in general.
    I know that soon as you click the lock, your mind set will change and you will see what the rest of us have been experiencing. Good luck with the New Year and Chastity.
    Missy Tanya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice