Dolly's Diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    So here dollyanne sits with a big dilemma--to grow hair or not to grow hair. Dolly is shaved from the eyebrows down, but summer is coming and men in shorts are supposed to have hairy legs, says dolly's vanilla spouse. And, if dolly stops shaving, her hair will grow faster than a fertile wheat field, making dolly look like a silverback gorilla. And, how can dolly be a true sissy with ugly gorilla body hair?

Frankly, being smooth just feels sooo much better! Being hairless also helps dolly lower her body temperature during the hot summers here, as dolly tends to overheat sometimes with anxiety (sort of like male PMS). Being hairless also makes it easier to sleep on hot nights. So, there are other advantages to having hair besides being a hairless sissy bitch.

But, at the same time, dolly doesn't want to upset her spouse or family. Hence the dilemma. Dolly agonized over it on her sissy walk this morning (dolly stopped and did her curtsies, missy katrin. :smile:) And, dolly felt so low she didn't even have the energy to edge herself this morning. Oh, what is sissy dolly to do?

Dolly is still vacillating over a chastity device. CB-2000? CB-3000? CB-6000? Exobelt X1? Exobelt V1? Something in steel maybe? If anyone has any suggestions for dolly, dolly is all ears. For reference, you can see dolly's little clitty with a pink hair scrunchie in her gallery. Yes, dolly is a grower, but is short and thick, and a little on the chunky side--just like the rest of dolly. So, any recommendations? (Thanks, TCFun for your recommendation.)

The poll in dolly's blog is going well about what dolly should carry in her new little purse (handbag for you'all in the UK). With 34 votes cast so far, the pink buttplug, tampon, black eyeliner, and sissy pink lipstick are the top four. The poll has another week to go. Maybe dolly should consider a chastity poll next!?

Curtsey,
    :kiss:

dollyanne

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    dollyanne, I just visited your blog and did your poll for you. I took a girl's point of view with a kinky twist! I voted for the absolute essentials and a couple of small fun items!

I'm so sorry about the hair. :sad: Is it really that obvious if you have bare legs?

I must say I think pet could get away with bare legs, and bare underarms if hidden under t-shirts... maybe you need to take up pro-cycling, or pro-swimming and say its for resistance purposes! (I jest not, I had a male friend who waxed regularly for sport)

Don't let it get you down dollyanne.

Hugs and loves MW :kiss:

3. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Watchful for the encouraging words. It is also a real honor that You have visited dolly's blog and voted in her poll! The items being chosen so far are going to be rather humiliating for dolly to carry in her purse, but that is a sissy's lot!

Unfortunately, dolly's bare legs are quite noticeable by those who have known the hairy dolly. Dolly is a swimmer, but not competitively, so that won't really work. Likewise, cycling. Dolly did that too before cracking her elbow in a fall.

The best bet dolly has is the lowering of body temperature and the prevention of heat rash during the summer. At least, that is dolly's plan. And, it's actually true too. Dolly has felt cooler and slept much better (on her pink satin sheets!) since shaving.

Dolly will try to stay positive.

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

4. Sissy Paige

Sissy Paige Chastised Bondage Sub

Local Time:
    dolly anne,

I completely relate with your predicament. My solution is to use an electric trimmer in the summer/shorts season to keep hair to a minimum, while still not completely bare, which would also raise questions by others. I keep chest and underarms closely trimmed as well, so I don't feel "hairy" all over, but there is still something there to avoid uncomfortable questions! :squigglemouth:

sissy paige

5. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the suggestion, sissy paige. Dolly doesn't have a trimmer as yet, so it's all or nothing. This morning, dolly couldn't stand the stubble so she shaved her legs smooth. It feels great, but there may be a penance to pay later.

Dolly is mostly in the closet today--friends visiting who don't know about dolly. They would be shocked, unless they have their own dolly personas too. Who knows what secrets people keep hidden from each other, and how things might change if they knew?!

Dolly is finding it hard to be cheerful today. She was going for a walk when her vanilla spouse stopped her and said, "you can't go like that." Dolly was going to wear her comfortable gray pants with pink stripe down the side. Dolly's spouse was concerned that dolly would frighten women and children on her walk! Not likely, since for one, dolly hardly sees anyone while walking, and secondly, who would really care? Anyway, dolly had to forgo her walk.

Thanks to missy katrin, dolly downloaded a free copy of Movie Maker to try to edit her videos. Unfortunately, it crashed dolly's computer and had to be restarted. Dolly will try it again later after guests leave.

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *hugs* dollyanne.

You're right, you never know what secrets are lurking!

Fortunately with me, I've always been a loose cannon as far as everyone is concerned. It's not just that I'm "weird" but I tell everyone I'm "weird"! Hehehehe.

I don't like lying and I'm not very good at it... so I don't! And I talk too much, so it will only be a matter of time before certain people find things out.

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Dear sissydollyanne,

sorry for replying to your topic only now.
    However, i visited your blog last night and of course voted and probably i picked nearly the same items as Mistress Watchful :angel: All the girly essentials and of course some kinky stuff to play with ...

As for your chastity device i am not sure what to recommend for a starter like you. May be one of the cheaper ones to see how you can cope with being locked for a longer time. You can always upgrade to a proper - and more expensive - steel device later.

The hair growth issue seems to be problematical in your case. What i recommend is either to let it grow (and not looking like the sissy you are) or shave/depilate completely at all times. Everything in between is much more suspicious like trimmed or stubbles of hair growing back.
    Of course some might ask, in particular those who have seen you hairy before, but you always can say that you always found hairs on your skin disgusting and wanted to see what it looks like without. Or you can say you won a wellness weekend and one of the beauticians (you might use another word :crossedlips: ) suggested a waxing and made you curious till you tried it out.
    Give it a week and no one cares anymore.

Hugs and kisses - don't forget to curtsey and i am missing your homework in the powder room.

maid katrin

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly understands that, Mistress Watchful. Dolly is an eccentric maverick and is a little bit like You in regard to secrets--not very good at hiding things.

And, missy katrin, your advice seems quite good. Dolly will try the "shaved" scenario and see what happens. Dolly has no desire to upset her spouse, so if that doesn't work, dolly will have to grow her hair back for the summer. :squigglemouth:

As for the chastity device, going with something inexpensive is also appealing. Dolly is eyeing the CB-2000 (pink of course!) as a cheap starter. The only concern at this point is whether dolly will be able to fit into it. Dolly's tessies may need to be stretched. The reviews on the CB line seem to be mixed, with some being quite happy, and others saying they are nothing more than cheap toys that fall apart or fall off easily. But still, it might be a good entry point to try it out, and as you say, missy katrin, later advance to something more substantial in steel like a Loris or neosteel. Charlotte's experience in the Lori's tube should be really interesting and instructive!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Bare legs this morning!

This morning dolly went on her sissy walk in short shorts, pink lace panties, and bare shaved legs up to there! A couple of people did linger in their looks when dolly stopped at the grocery store for her morning apple (Granny Delicious on sale!), but other than that, no one seemed to really notice. Dolly's arms are shaved too, so, at the very least, Dolly got a good dose of vitamin D this morning!

On the way back, dolly was thinking about the chastity device, and even felt incomplete without wearing one. Would the CB-2000 be too bulky for short shorts? Would dolly need to wear a tight panty girdle with it? On her next walk, dolly will wear a panty girdle to get used to the restriction it imposes.

Ever-vigilant dolly is preparing for chastity and has already obtained the MasterLock keysafe for the chastity keys (on sale!) and has downloaded the trial copy of the TimeLock program. Dolly will experiment with these and work out a keyholding plan.

Dolly is also learning about a software program called "VM" (Virtual Master/Mistress) and is looking forward to trying it. At least two members here--sissyjuli and nancywoods--are currently using it with good results. Sissyjuli was kind enough to give dolly a copy of the script she uses (thank you, juli!)and nancy has offered to help with the script and is making her reports available online (you are very generous, nancy!).

Dolly is really looking forward to adapting this program to her needs. In addition to the kinky things, it also looks like a good way to accomplish goals like losing weight, or finishing projects. Dolly is a notorious procrastinator!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

10. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    I have had shaved legs and arms for close on 10 years now... all seasons and have even been known to wash my car in flip flops - totally forgetting my bright red toe nails - with little reaction.

One of the neighbours kids did say "You got painted toe nails!" and I said "and? your point is?"

Dolly dear, the key to this, like so many things in life is to hold your head up high and smile a winning smile. It is not the clothes that maketh man, but the confidence! Be proud that you are who you are and it will shine out like the little star you are.

xxx

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Breakthrough?

Thank you, icarus. You are right. Sometimes fear precedes us, saying to others, "Yes, I know I'm doing something wrong and I'm hoping you don't notice," while smiling confidence radiates outward saying, "Hey, everything is all right. Chill. I'm happy, so you be happy too."

Dolly must try the painted toenails in flip-flops at the car-wash idea. Thank you, icarus for mentioning it. Painted toenails, short shorts, and shaved legs at the car-wash is exciting dolly already!

Speaking of shaved legs, maybe dolly has made a breakthrough, kinda, sorta. Dolly has been gradually exposing her bare shaved legs to her spouse and has not yet received any negative comments. Maybe it's just the calm before the storm, or maybe it's a breakthrough. In any event, dolly is happy about it so far. It means she may not have to be a hairy sissy. Time will tell.

As usual, maid katrin's advice to go one way or the other was very good. Thank you, missy katrin! You have been such a good sissy mentor to dolly!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

12. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Dear dollyanne,

you see, it wasn't that bad at all and you must not always expect the worst :sad: Fingers crossed She doesn't mind you shaving your legs and body and may be She even likes it.

That's definitely the best way to handle the situation and from my own experiences i can tell you that acting with self-assurance does the trick in most situations.

Hugs and kisses :kiss:

maid katrin

13. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Dolly Hun

Maybe my little story may bring cheer to your sissy heart.

I was in the closet for so many years, I fear to count them but after my wife left ( for other reasons it must be stressed ) I thought 'sod it!'.

I decided being in the closet was way too confining ( in a bad way I must stress ) - even if the closet was actually a 3 bedroom house so I started going out - initially late at night for the traditional posting a letter walk.

Eventually, I decided to visit my mum while dressed. The 3 hour drive was very nerve wrecking but I thought it was silly to hide from someone so close to me.

I was wearing a smart skirt suit, auburn bob wig and restrained but smart make up. My story was that there was an end of year / christmas party at work and we were asked to dress up as our hero / heroine. I went dressed up like this because my hero was the account manager as she kept paying my ridiculous consultants salary.

When my mum opened the door and saw me dressed, all she said was "Oh... come in then."

We chatted about work and 'the party' and everything but the dressing up. Eventually she asked if I wanted to get changed and I said no hurry.
    She asked if I did this a lot and I said as often as I could. All she said to that was that it was not as if she had not guessed. I said there was a difference between knowing and actually being told and it was important to me that there was no secrets.

There was no screaming or crying or anything. All she did say was I looked natural and very comfortable.

Since then, which was about two years ago, we have spend two holidays together - she is getting old now and wanted to trace some of her family tree but could not drive up north as she is now scared of driving long distances ( who isn't - lol ) so i took her and did a spot of rambling in the mountains myself.
    That week, i would change into en femme in the evening and it is now a natural thing to see me in a skirt and boobs. She really does not care either way.

She have been shopping on numerous times and she will say things like "Oh, isn't that a pretty skirt" or "I need some ear rings" and we would look together. She even holds up the odd dress and shouts across the shop "Oh, they have this in your size, what do you think?"

Yes, there is the odd look from other shoppers but I do not turn bright red but just get on with it - after all, after leaving the shop, i will never see these other shoppers again and it may just bring an amusing incident into their lives.

Personally, i think that being confident is the key but never try shoving our hobbies down other people's throats. Tempting though it is to do my shopping in my maid outfit, erm... maybe not. - lol

But the point of the ramble is - 90% of the time, the fear of exposure is always is always 2,000 worse than the exposure.

My worst incident was being spotted dressed by some local teenagers. There was 2 weeks of under breath taints but due to the total lack of response positive or negative from me, they got bored and stopped.

All my neighbours have seen me dressed and no one has said anything, nor changed their attitude to me in any way I can tell but then I tend not to do my gardening in frilly summer dresses - much as I want to.

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, icarus. That was an inspiring story! Yes, it appears that confidence is the key. Maybe now is the time to bring out those frilly summer dresses and do the gardening!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

15. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    OMG...Dolly's humiliating weight loss program

Dollyanne officially began her weight loss program today, and, of course, it is quite humiliating. Dolly is at least 15lbs overweight and most of it is around the middle. Thanks to sissyjulie and sissy slave nancywoods, dolly is using a virtual master program called VM to help motivate her. Dolly has written a script to make it work.

The program requires that, upon getting up, dolly strip to her panties and get her panty weight by weighing on her sissy-pink scale. If it is above the goal, dolly is punished in a humiliating way. If it is equal to the goal, dolly is reminded that she must lose at least one pound by the end of the week. If it is below the goal, dolly may get a small reward.

Then dolly must take her sissyslutwalk (3 miles at the moment) while repeating her sissyslut affirmation of the day, and upon return, make her bed, and tell the program what she will be doing this week to lose weight.

Dolly was above her goal (gained weight) and was punished this morning with a very humiliating affirmation to repeat on her sissyslutwalk. (Dolly was so flustered, she got her affirmation wrong!) Here is that humiliating section of the report from this morning:

07:11:04 Message: Strip to your panties, slut, and weigh yourself NOW!
    07:13:39 Response time 2 minutes 35 seconds
    07:13:39 What is your panty weight in pounds, slut?
    07:13:48 #newpantyweight=192
    07:13:48 Flag on: gainedweight
    07:13:48 Message: You UGLY PIG SLUT! 4 demerits! Strip naked,look at yourself, NOW!
    07:14:22 Response time 34 seconds
    07:14:22 Describe what you look like, FAT PIG!
    07:14:59 "Dolly is so ashamed...her belly sticks out so far she can't see her clitty."
    07:14:59 Tell me why you gained weight, UGLY PIG! Be truthful!
    07:15:29 "Dolly ate chips and a piece of cake last night."
    07:15:29 Tell me what you're going to do about it, PIG!
    07:16:02 "Dolly will reduce her coke and not eat chips or dessert today."
    07:16:02 Merits: -4, sum=32
    07:16:02 Message: This is your affirmation for today. LEARN IT WELL!!!
    07:16:08 Response time 5 seconds
    07:16:08 Message: I am a pussy slut, I'll suck your cock, you fuck my pussy butt.
    07:16:20 Response time 12 seconds
    07:16:20 Repeat 10 times, SLUT. DON'T edit, DON'T copy and paste!!
    07:19:26 "I'm a pussy slut, you fuck, I'll suck your cock, you fuck my butt."
    07:19:26 "I'm a pussy slut, I'll fu, I'll suck your cock, you fuck my butt."
    07:19:26 "I'm a pussy slut, I'll suck your cock, you fuck my butt."
    07:19:26 "I'm a pussy slut, I'll suck your cock, you fuck my butt"
    07:19:26 "I'm a pussy slut I'll suck your cock you fuck my butt"
    07:19:26 "I'm a pussy slut I'll suck your cock you fuck my butt"
    07:19:26 Two more times, SLUT!
    07:20:05 "I'm a pussy slut, I'll suck your cock you fuck my butt"
    07:20:05 "I'm a pussy slut, I'll suck your cock, yu fuck my butt"
    07:20:05 One more time, SLUT!
    07:20:27 "I'm a pussy slut, I'll suck your cock, you fuck my butt."
    07:20:27 Message: You will say and think this affirmation ALL DAY, starting NOW!
    07:20:40 Response time 13 seconds
    07:20:40 Message: A shameless SLUT flirts and struts her stuff for all the world to see.
    07:20:45 Response time 4 seconds
    07:20:45 How are you going to be a shameless SLUT today?
    07:22:02 "Dolly will walk in her shortest shorts today with her bare shaved legs on display. "
    07:22:02 "Dolly will wear cherry red lip balm and pink lip gloss. Dolly will wear her pink lace panties."

Well, you get the idea. Dolly carried her shoulder purse (handbag) while walking bare legged in her gray Pony short shorts, blue athletic top, baby blue socks, and girl's blue and white Nikes. Dolly expects to be continuing this program and endure constant humiliation for as long as it takes to reach her goal--at least a couple of months! Next, dolly needs to add chastity to this!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    more humiliation

The humiliation and discipline from yesterday worked! Dolly lost 1 pound! At this rate, dolly will reach her goal in a little over two weeks. However, the first few pounds are the easiest, so that won't happen. But at least dolly is going in the right direction.

Dolly continued with the program this morning. Walking in her short Pony shorts, shaved bare legs and all, despite threatening rain, carrying a purse and chanting an especially humiliating affirmation. (Dolly won't repeat it here; it was sooo embarrassing--even worse than yesterdays if you can imagine that!)

In addition to the weight loss program, dolly also began a clean-up project she has been putting off. Perhaps it is the imposed self-chastity giving dolly the energy (dolly can't cum or even touch her clitty until losing at least 5 lbs), but whatever it is, seems to be working!

Curtsey,:kiss:

dollyanne

17. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't let the hair thing get to you too much. I have been shaving regularly now for around 6 months and I've just gotten used to it and prefer it. I started shaving my armpits in high school just because I didn't like long hair there. If anyone were to ask you why you shave you legs just say because you don't like body hair.

Us kinky people tend to over analyze situations like this. We must realize most vanilla people aren't thinking anything dirty over little things like smooth legs on a guy. Most people probably don't even notice. Either way don't let it stress you out too much. I say shave. It's been hot here and I've been in shorts and don't even think twice about it any more.
    Good luck!

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on the humilation weight-loss programme dolly, I'm glad it's working for you. :angel:

19. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Watchful. Sorry to see You sad, but dolly knows You will quickly recover from the slings and arrows that life throws at You. Dolly offers her condolences from across the ocean for the loss You and charlotte have suffered recently.

Deep Curtsey,

dollyanne

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's Domination weight loss

Starting weight: 192 lbs, Today's weight: 190 lbs, Chastity fund: $21.90

Dolly's Domination weight loss program continues to work! Dolly lost yet another pound this morning. That's 2 lbs in 2 days! Dolly knows this pace won't continue because the first few pounds are the easiest, but dolly is definitely going in the right direction. Dolly is combining diet changes with exercise to accomplish this, and is using the humiliation program to help motivate her. Maybe it's just the novelty of it, but whatever it is, it's working so far. This morning's affirmation was especially humiliating. Here is a portion of the report (minus the humiliating affirmation) from this morning's program:

07:46:41 Message: A shameless SLUT flirts and struts her stuff for all the world to see.
    07:46:46 Response time 5 seconds
    07:46:46 How are you going to be a shameless SLUT today?
    07:47:22 "dolly will swish and prance in her short shorts and bare legs with lipstick on"
    07:47:22 New status: Normal
    07:47:22 Status Getting Up Interrogation lasted 11 minutes 16 seconds
    07:47:48 --Permission to sissy SLUT walk granted (100%).
    07:47:50 Ask for instructions for SissySlutWalk 2008-06-11.
    07:47:50 black and silver girlie purse
    07:47:50 baby blue walking socks
    07:47:50 pink panties
    07:47:50 short Pony shorts
    07:47:50 tight blue athletic top
    07:49:58 New status: Sissyslutwalk
    07:49:58 Status normal lasted 2 minutes 36 seconds
    09:41:24 --Report: Finished SissySlutWalk.
    09:41:32 Tell me about your walk this morning, SLUT!
    09:48:36 "Dolly stuggled at first--dolly was tired--but it was a good walk. many people "
    09:48:44 "were out this morning walking, jogging, walking their dogs. The weather was "
    09:48:44 "nice; the sun was out, and there was a light breeze. There were also many "
    09:48:44 "lawn people out mowing and edging their grass. Doll swished along in her short "
    09:48:44 "Pony shorts, bare legged, carrying her purse, chanting her humiliating "
    09:48:44 "affirmation, and stopping only briefly in a park to file a troublesome nail. Dolly "
    09:48:44 "also stopped at the grocery and got a pear to eat. Dolly did slip a little and "
    09:48:44 "sample a cherry turnover at the store. Just a bite. It was sooo good, but dolly "
    09:48:44 "knows she will need to be punished. Still, dolly lost a pound this morning, so "
    09:48:44 "dolly was quite proud of her accomplishment!"
    09:48:44 New status: Normal
    09:48:44 Status SissySlutWalk lasted 1 hour 58 minutes 46 seconds

Dolly also had the idea this morning to start a chastity fund. In dolly's household, dolly's spouse controls the purse strings. This is how it should be, dolly thinks, though it does make it difficult for dolly to get her sissy things! So, dolly will need to save her pennies from change and such and contribute a portion of her allowance to the fund. (Yes, dolly gets a weekly allowance from her vanilla non-dominant spouse. Maybe you could say dolly's spouse is financially dominant!) Dolly contributed a whopping $21.90 to the fund this morning for starters, and will add the chastity fund to the program and report on it.

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

21. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's Domination

Starting weight: 192 lbs, Today's weight: 190 lbs, Chastity fund: $25.14

Dolly's Domination continues. Dolly's weight held steady this morning. At least, dolly didn't gain weight! Dolly hopes to have a 3 lb loss by Sunday, so dolly's path is still good. Dolly totally forgot to chant her humiliating affirmation this morning! So, dolly will be punished for that. Here is a portion of dolly's report from this morning's Virtual Master program:

08:11:49 Message: You will say and think this affirmation ALL DAY, starting NOW!
    08:11:53 Response time 4 seconds
    08:11:53 Message: A proper CUNT makes her mouth and pussy available for use for free.
    08:12:00 Response time 7 seconds
    08:12:00 How are you going to be a proper CUNT today?
    08:12:42 "dolly will chant and swish shamelessly hoping someone will notice her as "
    08:12:42 "nothing but a cunt."
    08:12:42 New status: Normal
    08:12:42 Status Getting Up Interrogation lasted 10 minutes 25 seconds
    08:12:58 --Permission to sissy SLUT walk granted (100%).
    08:13:04 Ask for instructions for SissySlutWalk 2008-06-12.
    08:13:04 black Buxton shoulder purse
    08:13:04 baby blue walking socks
    08:13:04 pink panties
    08:13:04 pink girl's shorts
    08:13:04 baby blue ribbed top
    08:14:07 New status: Sissyslutwalk
    08:14:07 Status normal lasted 1 minute 25 seconds
    09:53:49 --Report: Finished SissySlutWalk.
    09:53:56 Tell me about your walk this morning, SLUT!
    10:04:39 "dolly had another good walk this morning. A couple of people getting ready for "
    10:04:46 "work stared a little too long at dolly, she thought. It made dolly a little "
    10:04:46 "uncomfortable. Also, someone honked their horn at dolly as she was walking "
    10:04:46 "next to the road making dolly jump. Did they think dolly was a girl out for a "
    10:04:46 "walk in short shorts? Maybe. Many workers were out this morning mowing their "
    10:04:46 "clients lawns. Wednesday and Thursday are lawn-mowing days."
    10:04:46 ""
    10:04:46 "Dolly exercised great restraint at the store this morning and passed up the "
    10:04:46 "cherry bites and cinnamon bun samples. Sooo tempting...ummmm, but dolly "
    10:04:46 "was a good girl and only got a Braeburn apple. It was delicious! Dolly was also "
    10:04:46 "tempted by a pair of girl's tops on sale in dolly's size--one pink and one gray, "
    10:04:46 "two to a package--but dolly remembered her chastity fund and restrained "
    10:04:46 "herself. Still, if they are there tomorrow...dolly may indulge herself, if she has lost "
    10:04:46 "more weight."
    10:04:46 "Dolly drank a pint of water on her walk. It was a little hot and quite windy. At "
    10:04:46 "times dolly had to hold her little blue velvet satin cap to keep it from blowing "
    10:04:46 "away."
    10:04:46 "Upon return, dolly changed into her pink mini and made her bed."
    10:04:46 New status: Normal
    10:04:46 Status SissySlutWalk lasted 1 hour 50 minutes 39 seconds
    10:05:03 --Permission to Use the Toilet granted (100%).
    10:05:06 Ask for instructions for Toilet 2008-06-12.
    10:05:06 sit on rim
    10:05:06 facing backward
    10:05:06 panties on head
    10:05:16 New status: Usingtoilet
    10:05:16 Status normal lasted 30 seconds
    10:56:58 --Confession: Forgetting to make a report.
    10:57:05 What did you forget to report?
    10:58:05 "Dolly totally forgot to chant her humiliating affirmation this morning on her "
    10:58:05 "sissySLUTwalk."
    10:58:05 Punishment: Wear a butplug for 1 hours (severity 3)
    10:58:11 Accepted.
    10:58:11 Punishment given: 2008-06-13 12:58:11 Wear a butplug for 1 hours
    10:58:11 Merits: -3, sum=40

Dolly contributed $3.24 this morning to her chastity fund. This matches the amount dolly spent for a book yesterday.

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

22. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's Domination

Starting weight: 192 lbs, Today's weight: 190 lbs, Chastity fund: $33.79

Dolly was a little worried this morning because there was no decrease in her weight. It did remain the same, however, so dolly still has two more days to lose 1 lb. Dolly's goal is to lose 1-3 lbs per week. The first couple of weeks should be closer to the 3 lb value, however, with subsequent weeks being less. Here is dolly's full report from this morning's Virtual Mistress program:

======================================================
    06:58:04 --Create new report no. 1. 2008-06-13
    06:58:04 Program version 2.1 beta 6.
    -----------------2008-06-13---------------------------------
    06:58:04 Program start Version 2.1 beta 6.
    06:58:04 Previous end: .
    06:58:04 Instruction file version: 20080517
    06:58:05 Merit points: 40
    06:58:05 New status: Normal
    06:58:05 Flag on: friday
    06:58:05 Flag on: june
    06:58:05 Flag on: day13
    06:58:50 --Permission to Use the Toilet granted (100%).
    06:58:53 Ask for instructions for Toilet 2008-06-13.
    06:58:53 sit on rim
    06:58:53 facing forward
    06:58:53 panties on head
    06:58:59 New status: Usingtoilet
    07:05:35 --Permission to Test Getting Up granted (100%).
    07:05:51 #cokesperday=0
    07:05:51 #dessertsperday=0
    07:05:51 #cokes=0
    07:05:51 #desserts=0
    07:05:51 Enter your original weight when you started.
    07:05:58 #originalpantyweight=192
    07:05:58 Enter your weight goal.
    07:06:03 #weightgoal=175
    07:06:03 Enter your last weight measured.
    07:06:09 #oldpantyweight=190
    07:06:09 Flag on: weighttoofat
    07:06:09 Message: You are too FAT!
    07:06:12 New status: Sleeping test
    07:06:12 Status UsingToilet lasted 7 minutes 13 seconds
    07:06:35 --Report: Getting Up.
    07:06:35 Flag on: urasissy
    07:06:35 Message: What a frilly prissy SISSY you are!!
    07:06:38 Response time 2 seconds
    07:06:38 How prissy and girlie will you be today, SISSY?
    07:06:56 "the prissiest sissy possible."
    07:07:07 ClothingReport in status sleeping test (sissyP):
    07:07:07 panties, white, purple bow
    07:07:07 New status: Getting up interrogation
    07:07:07 Status sleeping test lasted 55 seconds
    07:07:15 --Report: Getting Up Interrogation.
    07:07:15 Did you have dreams and fantasies during the night?
    07:07:20 "Yes, Mistress"
    07:07:20 Message: Very good! All SLUTS have slutty dreams! And, you're a SLUT!
    07:07:23 Describe your dreams and fantasies in detail. Be truthful!
    07:08:04 "dolly dreamt she was being flirted with and someone was trying to pick her up "
    07:08:04 "in a sport's bar."
    07:08:04 Did you have any incidents during the night?
    07:08:10 "Yes, Mistress"
    07:08:10 Message: You're a Naughty girl!
    07:08:13 Response time 2 seconds
    07:08:13 Describe each incident in detail. Be truthful!
    07:08:35 "dolly got erect and nearly touched herself."
    07:08:35 Did you act like a SLUT this morning?
    07:08:51 "Yes, Mistress"
    07:08:51 Message: That's because you ARE a SLUT!
    07:08:53 Response time 1 second
    07:08:53 Describe what you did, SLUT, in detail. Be truthful!
    07:09:23 "dolly wanted to rub her nipples, but restrained herself. Just thinking about it "
    07:09:23 "made her hard"
    07:09:23 Did you touch your clitty? Don't lie, SLUT.
    07:09:27 "No, Mistress"
    07:09:27 Message: I think you're lying, SLUT!
    07:09:29 Message: Strip, SLUT! Rub your nipples hard! Weigh your SLUTTY self, NOW!
    07:09:38 Response time 8 seconds
    07:09:38 What is your panty weight in pounds, SLUT?
    07:10:52 #newpantyweight=190
    07:10:52 Flag on: weightsame
    07:10:52 Message: You have to lose at least 1lb by the end of the week.
    07:10:58 Tell me how you will do it!
    07:11:53 "dolly will exercise more and drink less coke and eat fewer chips and dessert. "
    07:11:53 "dolly will definitely eat lighter today!"
    07:11:54 Message: This is your affirmation for today. LEARN IT WELL!!!
    07:11:56 Message: I'm a silly frilly sissy girl, a kissy missy prissy girl.
    07:12:14 Repeat 10 times, SISSY. DON'T edit, DON'T copy and paste!!
    07:14:33 "i'm a silly frilly sissy girl, a kissy missy prissy girl"
    07:14:33 "i'm a silly frilly sissy girl, a kissy misys prissy girl"
    07:14:33 "i'm a silly firlly sissy girl, a kissy missy girl"
    07:14:33 "i'm a silly frilly sissy girl, a kissy misssy prissy girl"
    07:14:33 "i'm a silly frilly sisssy girl, a kissy missy prissy girl"
    07:14:33 "i'm a silly firlly sissy girl, a kissy missy prisy girl"
    07:14:33 Two more times, SISSY!
    07:15:30 "i'm a silly frilly sissy girl, a kissy missy prissy girl"
    07:15:30 "i'm a silly frillys issy girl, a skissy missy prissy girl"
    07:15:30 "i'm a silly frilly sissy girl, a kissy missy prissy girl"
    07:15:30 One more time, SISSY!
    07:15:52 "i'm a silly frilly sissy girl, a kissy missy prissy girl."
    07:15:52 Message: You will say and think this affirmation ALL DAY, starting NOW!
    07:16:05 Message: A good frilly sissy prances and dances, prisses and kisses.
    07:16:11 How are you going to be a good frilly SISSY today?
    07:16:55 "dolly will swish and prance on her walk this morning and get some new sissy "
    07:16:55 "things."
    07:16:55 New status: Normal
    07:16:55 Status Getting Up Interrogation lasted 9 minutes 48 seconds
    07:17:10 --Permission to Take my sissy SLUT walk granted (100%).
    07:17:14 Ask for instructions for SissySlutWalk 2008-06-13.
    07:17:14 black Buxton shoulder purse
    07:17:14 pink and white walking socks
    07:17:14 pink panties
    07:17:14 blue girl's shorts
    07:17:14 long pink t
    07:17:29 New status: Sissyslutwalk
    07:17:29 Status normal lasted 34 seconds
    08:36:43 --Report: Finished SissySlutWalk.
    08:36:51 Tell me about your walk this morning, SLUT!
    08:48:15 "Dolly had a vigorous walk this morning. Sun shining, light breeze, rabbits "
    08:48:22 "hopping, bird's chirruping, and lawns being mowed--again! Dolly thinks if "
    08:48:22 "humans go away the world will be consumed by grass."
    08:48:22 ""
    08:48:22 "There are some serious gas-guzzling mowers out there and, with the price of "
    08:48:22 "gas these days, dolly wonders if all this frequent mowing is really necessary. "
    08:48:22 "Maybe half, or even a fourth as much would do."
    08:48:22 "Anyway, dolly got an earlier start this morning because of obligations today and "
    08:48:22 "did not stop in the park as usual. Dolly did, however, make a quick stop at the "
    08:48:22 "grocery for an apple (Red Delicious), and has to confess that she bought the "
    08:48:22 "pink and gray 'A' girlie tops dolly saw yesterday. These should make great "
    08:48:22 "sleeping and working tops. Dolly will have to contribute a matching amount to "
    08:48:22 "her chastity fund."
    08:48:22 "Since dolly got an earlier start, dolly saw very few people this morning--mostly "
    08:48:22 "just small animals, rabbits, birds, and squirrels.Dolly chanted her affirmation all "
    08:48:22 "the way: "i'm a silly frilly sissy girl, a kissy missy prissy girl." It had the effect of "
    08:48:23 "making dolly swish more. This is good, because the extra hip action may help "
    08:48:23 "dolly's weight loss program. "
    08:48:23 New status: Normal
    08:48:23 Status SissySlutWalk lasted 1 hour 30 minutes 54 seconds
    08:49:07 --Permission to Use the Toilet granted (100%).
    08:49:09 Ask for instructions for Toilet 2008-06-13.
    08:49:09 sit on rim
    08:49:09 facing backward
    08:49:09 panties on head
    08:49:18 New status: Usingtoilet

Because of dolly's feminine purchase this morning, dolly has to contribute $8.65 to her chastity fund from her allowance when she receives it. At this rate, dolly's allowance will be gone as soon as she receives it!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

23. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    I do not understand this virtual Mistress thingy, wouldnt a real one be better? By real, I mean a real online Mistress, and with all this going on I can see how My fishing story has slowed down :(
    Really dollyanne, why the virtual Mistress? Just curious, I have never heard of such a thing, and you are such a pretty little thing, I'm surprised.
    Mistress Michelle

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Virtual Mistress

Thank You, Mistress Michelle. Dolly didn't think anyone was actually reading this! Virtual Master/Mistress is something you can program via a script to control a sissy or slave daily, minute by minute if you want. It can be used by someone who doesn't currently have a Mistress--hence the name, "Virtual" Mistress, or it can be used by an online Mistress to control a sissy or slave the way She wants, since She can't be there all the time. Some Mistresses/Masters develop, or have developed, scripts for controlling their submissives.

Some users of the program also have their reports automatically emailed to their Mistresses so They can see what their sissies/slaves have been doing and how well they are following orders. The scripts can be encrypted, as well as the reports, so the sissy/slave can't alter them. In theory, the program can be run 24/7, controlling every aspect of the slave's life.

Dolly knows at least two members here who are using it like that. Dolly is just learning about it and has a simple script to help her lose weight. So far, dolly's script just covers a few basic morning activities and is not 24/7.

An online Mistress is certainly good, but Dolly's online Mistress, Miss Kate, may have disappeared again. Dolly hasn't heard from her in nearly a month, so dolly is quite concerned. Dolly did make the suggestion You mentioned, Mistress Michelle, on the CL forum, to have an "interim" or "part-time" Mistress for those times when She was interested in taking a break. However, dolly has not heard back from Her on this idea, and dolly doesn't know if She will be returning or not.

In the meantime, dolly was thinking of using the Virtual Mistress to help her with some of her goals--one of which is to lose weight and become prettier! Dolly doesn't consider herself to be pretty at the moment, Mistress Michelle, and blushes at Your mention of it. But, thank You so much for thinking so!

Dolly will try to not let it interfere with The Fishing Trip story! Thank You again for Your encouragement and kind words about dolly's writing! Dolly would never have finished this story if it weren't for You!

Deep Curtsey,

dollyanne

25. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    So....Miss Kate did return after She disappeared for those few months a while back, and now Shes gone again? What was Her reason for disappearing the first time? Sorry, but I think thats just awfull, to own a sissy and then treat them like this, just disappear and leave them without a word. I have NO patience for that kind of crap.
    Oh well, I suppose I am just a little partial to you, you may be a sissy wissy prissy whatever LOL, but you do not deserve to be abandoned!
    And, youre doing well with your weight sweetie, it takes time but you are doing very well!
    Mistress Michelle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice