Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Purging is very naughty, dollyanne - you are forbidden. As long as it is there and you know it is there - you are still a sissy. Besides, you know you'll want it back before even a week passes. You know you need to be kept in panties and we know it too.

2. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    Dollyanne, purging is a wasteful habit. Yes, there may be times when your inner sissie is less outwardly expressed but that doesn't mean you should junk all of your clothes and other accoutrements.

Keep the faith that your inner gurl is always present and that in time the chance to bring her out more to play and strut will come your way again.

3. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I also did a major purge a couple of years ago - I threw out a couple of chastity belts, lots of sexy female underwear I had been out to buy (in my CB of course, from female assistants), black leather laced knee high boots I bought (very both exciting and embarrasing to buy in Marks & Spencer!) and other bits and pieces, and I deleted al my photos.
    After a while I came back... Bought a new CB2000, and a couple of outfits from Ann Summers. Don't have my lovely boots anymore, and I lost some nice pictures.

toni
    x

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne... calculate how much $$$ you would lose if you purged.

How much did all those lovely clothes cost to buy?

Then... think what would happen if 2 - 3 months down the line you were able to dress again... instead of REPLACING those lost items you can just INDULGE in new additions!

Well it made sense to me, but it may be some deluded female/shopping instinct thing! :happy0195:

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Dollyanne, let me join the chorus of people discouraging you from purging your lovely wardrobe. The urges will come back, as strong as ever, and you'll be seriously set back.

Besides, if you took the money you'd spend on replacement clothes, I bet you could afford a wonderful Neosteel. My advice: save your wardrobe, and save your pennies. Buy yourself a nice steel belt, and put that sissy clittie under wraps, where it belongs! :love0028:

hugs,
    mikecb

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear dollyanne,

i think i can imagine what you feel and sissy or transgendered person has gone through this. We both know it is useless to fight your inner femininity and as all my predecessors wrote, you will return sooner or later and your desire will be stronger than ever before.
    Slow down, if you feel the need, put all your sissy things in a large box and store it away in the attic if you must, but never throw it away.
    Remember girl, your sissy feelings are a gift, not a burden.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

PS.: If you feel really to be down in the dumps, have a look at my new dresses and imagine you'd feel the silky frills caressing YOUR smoothly shaven skin, or those pretty panties encasing your locked up clitty ... doesn't do that excite you ...

7. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Maid Katrin and everyone before her is right. Just pack away your gurl outfits for the time being - it's almost the same as purging if you put them where you can't easily get at them... locked away up in an attic or boxed up in storage.

In time the longing will become so strong you'll want them like never before. Maybe it's even good to take a break and let that inner gurl desire build again as never before.

And of course maybe you can keep one special little outfit set aside for a nice drive into the country. :jumping0036: (Shhh - I stash mine in my golf bag in the garage.) Maybe you can find a deserted road and strut around to keep dollyanne alive and kicking? We won't tell - it can be our little secret.

Hugs & :heart: you sultry little saucy dish!

8. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You for reminding dollyanne of this, Miss D! You are sooo right, dollyanne would not last a week. And yes, dollyanne is still kept in panties and sleeps like a sissy gurl should--in nighties and other gurly sleeping things. Whenever these thoughts sneak into dollyanne's mind, dollyanne will repeat Your command over and over, Miss D, so she can obey it without question: "Purging is very naughty, dollyanne - you are forbidden," "Purging is very naughty, dollyanne - you are forbidden," ...

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Empress Cherryleopard, for Your encouragement and kind words! You are sooo right that it is a wasteful habit, and dollyanne's inner gurl will always be present. Dollyanne has lost so many nice things over the years through misguided purges. Hopefully, dollyanne's inner gurl will be able to come out and play again, and soon! Thank You!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow...dollyanne is sorry to hear about the things you lost, toni. Dollyanne knows exactly how that feels! (Why did I DO that?!) At least now you can replenish your collection with nice things. It's not possible to replace the photos, though maybe you can make some hot new ones with the CB and those Ann Summers outfits!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    This is a good point, Mistress Watchful. Dollyanne tries to be frugal and it would pain her to have to replenish everything from scratch.

Plus, as You say, dollyanne may be able to add some things. Dollyanne definitely loves shopping! (TOO much, according to dolly's spouse!)

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

12. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Mike, thank you! This is such a good idea! Dollyanne will start her fund for a serious chastity device--one that won't damage her tessies like the CB-2000 apparently has. Steel chastity could be in dollyanne's future. Good idea!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

13. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Those are such beautiful dresses and panties, missy katrin. And, those captions are wonderful! Dollyanne has done as you suggest and put her things away in a locked trunk so she can get at them again when the time comes! Meanwhile, dolly will salivate over those fabulous pictures of yours and dream about being in your shoes--rather heels (though maybe not those opera boots!) Thank you!

Huggs and Kissses,
    dollyanne

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    That's a good idea, lauren! Dollyanne needs to take a drive in the country and could stash some things away for that opportunity. (Dolly has a golf bag too. If you won't tell, dolly won't tell!) Dollyanne will work on that secret plan!

Huggs and Kissses,:heart::heart:you too, you sexy gurlicious honey pie!

dollyanne

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    See.... now that's what *I* was trying to say... sort of!

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is sad tonight. She locked her chastity away and is wondering if she will ever wear it, or any chastity for that matter, again.

On a more positive note, dollyanne is putting together her "driving" outfit to hide away in her golf bag (ala lauren!). Dolly is trying to decide whether to go as a :slut: or to tone it down and try to dress in a way that would allow her to get out and walk in the appropriate area.

Dollyanne has also started her chastity fund (ala mikecb and Mistress Watchful!) She is secreting away change in a girl's handbag she was using for her walks. Not enough to report yet.

Now, dollyanne is also going to have to change her WordLock Code Generator based on the new information from iamkink4u. Sigh...a sissy's work is never done!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :anim_03:
    dollyanne

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Take heart dollyanne, where there's a will, there's a way. :manga_blowkiss:

It does make me want to scoop you up and whisk you away to England though...

18. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Oh my, it gives dollyanne a tingle to think of being scooped up by You, Mistress Watchful! Dollyanne will have to learn cricket and a proper royal curtsey!

Dollyanne skipped off to the doctor with her fingers and toes crossed today and so far, everything is looking good, though all the test results aren't back yet.

But, at least, dollyanne feels better today. If she's a good gurl maybe there's a way dolly can get back into chastity after all!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_balloon:
    dollyanne

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :manga_cloud9:

Glad you're feeling more positive today dollyanne.

You'll need to learn to make cucumber sandwiches with their crusts cut off and a proper cup of tea too! :happy0158:

Yes, I can see dollyanne in the cricket pavilion (serving tea, not playing... what were you thinking!) serving tea in china cups whilst wearing a pretty rose patterned apron... Probably lusting over sweaty men in their cricket whites with funny British accents, trying to look all demure and sweet when actually your thoughts are nothing but slutty....

dollyanne, you are a BAD influence! :smilies_xxx22:

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne spend the morning shaving her legs and chest and plucking her nipples. The plucking is harder when you're getting far-sighted! Sometimes the hairs come out two or three at a time!

Dolly was also diagnosed with "jock-itch", though dolly is far from being a "jock"! In dollyanne's case it should be called "sissy itchy clitty". Hypochondriac dolly was worried it might be something worse. It turns out that the hot tub at the gym dollyanne goes to is teeming with nasty little creatures looking for soft-fleshed little sissy gurls! :anim_22: And, they found dollyanne! Anyway, dolly is applying cream and taking antibiotics to try to zap the little nasties. The doctor said it should only take a few days.

It was quite embarrassing pulling down dollyanne's panties at the doctor's office. Dolly wore dumure white Victoria's Secret panties (with the label clearly showing!), but forgot she had a maxipad in them! So, dolly was red in other places too! The doctor just smiled and said he could "clear that right up." Dollyanne hopes so!:anim_48:

Dolly modified Mistress Watchful's and dolly's wordlock generator program (hmmm... maybe it could be called, Watchful-dolly's naughty lock words!:manga_love:) according to iamkink4u's finding that there are only 10 letters on each wheel of the lock. Dolly looked up the lock to get the letters. (Dolly still doesn't have the lock-she's been holding out for the pink one! Maybe iamkink4u can verify some of these?) Anyway, here's some words the program generated for lock codes. Dollyanne still needs to eliminate the duplicated words.

th 16 10:52:22 PM "Lock Code: S R E L = Submissive Raunchy Eater Legs-spread"
    th 16 10:52:39 PM "Lock Code: R H O E = Rimming Hard-dick Orgasmic Eat"
    th 16 10:52:59 PM "Lock Code: S Y R R = Shameless Yummy-cock Rimming Rimming"
    th 16 10:53:15 PM "Lock Code: B T S S = BimboBrained Thirsty Sexed Sexed"
    th 16 10:53:33 PM "Lock Code: T Y Y Y = Tongue-thrusting Yummy Yummy Yummy"
    th 16 10:53:53 PM "Lock Code: M T S D = Mouth-pussy Thlut Sexy Dolly-gurl"
    th 16 10:54:13 PM "Lock Code: G I L A = Giggly Indecent Lisping Ass-licker"
    th 16 10:54:33 PM "Lock Code: P L T N = Piss Limp-wristed Tongue-licking Naughty"
    th 16 10:55:26 PM "Lock Code: H I O A = Horny Innocent On-her-knees Air-head"
    th 16 10:55:41 PM "Lock Code: L O O N = Lusty Obsessed Obsessed Naked"
    th 16 10:56:12 PM "Lock Code: L Y A T = Lick-hole Yummy-cock Ass-pussy Thweet"
    th 16 10:56:28 PM "Lock Code: M H O D = Mouth-pussy Hung-dick-loving On-her-knees Dick-loving"
    th 16 10:58:27 PM "Lock Code: T H A S = Tongue-lapping Head-crazed Anal-dolly Swallow"
    th 16 10:58:59 PM "Lock Code: L Y A P = Lusty Yummy Ass-pussy Perverted"
    th 16 10:59:14 PM "Lock Code: R H N D = Raunchy Hot Nasty Denied-gurlie"
    th 16 10:59:30 PM "Lock Code: H T I Y = Honey-pie Tongue-licking Innocent Yum-yum"
    th 16 10:59:47 PM "Lock Code: H E T A = Hand-job Eat Thirsty Ass-pussy"
    th 16 11:00:01 PM "Lock Code: G I E E = Giving-fucktoy Innocent Easy Easy"
    th 16 11:00:16 PM "Lock Code: D H A T = Dick-loving Head-crazed Ass-pussy Thithy"
    th 16 11:00:32 PM "Lock Code: P H L Y = Painted Honey Lover Yum-juice"
    th 16 11:00:46 PM "Lock Code: L R O K = Lisping Raunchy Obsessed Kinky"
    th 16 11:01:00 PM "Lock Code: H T L K = Hung-dick-loving Trampy Lubed Kissing"
    th 16 11:01:31 PM "Lock Code: R R L T = Raunchy Raunchy Luscious Tongue-fucking"
    th 16 11:01:45 PM "Lock Code: B T A E = Bondage Thirsty Air-head Easy"
    th 16 11:01:58 PM "Lock Code: D H C Y = Ditzy Hungry Cum-whore Yum-yum"
    th 16 11:02:10 PM "Lock Code: D U L A = Dirty Use Lubed Anal-dolly"
    th 16 11:05:01 PM "Lock Code: B O A P = Begging Orgasmic Air-head Pleasure-gurl"
    th 16 11:05:15 PM "Lock Code: S Y C E = Shaved Yummy-cock Creampie Eater"
    th 16 11:05:29 PM "Lock Code: H T S A = Head-crazed Teasing Swishing Ass-pussy"
    th 16 11:05:46 PM "Lock Code: D E T N = Dolly-fied Eat Thweet Naked"
    th 16 11:06:00 PM "Lock Code: T E L P = Trashy Eating Lover Pussy-gurl"
    th 16 11:06:15 PM "Lock Code: D L R T = Dumpster-gurl Little Rutting Tongue-thrusting"
    th 16 11:06:31 PM "Lock Code: D Y O L = Dolly Yummy-cum Obsessed Legs-spread"
    th 16 11:06:47 PM "Lock Code: R E A S = Rimming Eater Ass-licker Stripped"
    th 16 11:07:02 PM "Lock Code: P R O K = Painted Raunchy Obey Kissing"
    th 16 11:07:15 PM "Lock Code: G A C L = Gagging-fuckface Air-head Clit-licker Lover"
    th 16 11:07:33 PM "Lock Code: M U N A = Missy Use Nipple-sucker Air-head"
    th 16 11:07:45 PM "Lock Code: B I R L = Begging Intimate Raunchy Lewd"
    th 16 11:07:57 PM "Lock Code: T O N S = Thithy On-her-knees Naked Swallowing"
    th 16 11:08:09 PM "Lock Code: B T E E = Bondage Turned-out Eater Eater"
    th 16 11:08:25 PM "Lock Code: G U A K = Gurl Use Air-head Kinky"
    th 16 11:08:43 PM "Lock Code: L O R Y = Little Obedient Rutting Yum-juice"
    th 16 11:08:56 PM "Lock Code: M A N E = Mouth-pussy Anal-dolly Naked Eater"
    th 16 11:09:09 PM "Lock Code: H E E N = Hot Easy Easy Nipple-sucker"
    th 16 11:09:22 PM "Lock Code: S I T N = Sissy Indecent Toy Naughty"
    th 16 11:09:33 PM "Lock Code: B U L E = Bubble-headed Under Luscious Eating"
    th 16 11:09:45 PM "Lock Code: S L L Y = Sexy Loving Loving Yum-yum"
    th 16 11:09:58 PM "Lock Code: L O C S = Legs-spread Obedient Creamy Strutting"
    th 16 11:10:10 PM "Lock Code: P O O L = Pleaser Obsessed Obsessed Lick-hole"
    th 16 11:10:21 PM "Lock Code: M Y S K = Mouth-pussy Yummy-cock Sugar Kissing"

Dollyanne plans to refine this to eliminate duplicated words and add to the word list. Dolly added compounded words to compensate for the fact that not all letters--such as the very useful "F"--are on the lock!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhh clever thinking! :manga_balloon:

I'm in a bad mood today, so unfortunately I don't have anything else cheerful to add. :bad-girl-0009:

22. marsha

marsha Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    dollyann, i am glad you decided to lock away, not throw away your wardrobe. been there, done that, not good! I have found over the years that my inner girl comes and goes. she is always present but sometimes is very content to just sit on the sidelines and wait. If i am involved in a "vanilla" or "guy" project, i find her receeding to the very edge of my thoughts. she is content to watch, and wait. sometimes she will offer an idea or something that will help said project but its like she knows that it is "guy" time. then,,,, there are other times where she is right in my face and will NOT be ignored. i say, enjoy the both of you, enjoy your project, maybe dollyann will offer some thoughts or help in some way. don't shut her out, just let the both of you work together. remember, both of you are important!

23. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Watchful. It seems to be a time for bad moods. Dollyanne had one today and found herself trying to sleep it off! :manga_snooze: Dolly definitely needs a good shopping trip--new panties, new nightie, new shoes, or something to brighten up her day! Dollyanne hopes You are feeling better! (Maybe You need a shopping trip too!?)

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, marsha. Dollyanne has also noticed that as her en femme time has decreased around the house, dolly is swishing less, doing limp-wristy less, and in general, is acting more "guy" like--especially during her vanilla projects. But dollyanne is preparing to come roaring back! Her toe nails are ready to be polished, and her time away from the house may be more interesting (thanks to lauren's en femme driving adventure!). But, as you day, it is important to keep dollyanne around and not throw her away!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, I'm feeling much better dollyanne. :manga_bath:

I had a little thought about you as a guy and dollyanne. I think you need to think of dollyanne as one of those wonderful best friends, who sometimes you don't see for aaaaaagggggeeeeeeeeesssssssss but you know you'll always be best friends and then when you get back together again, it's just like old times.

dollyanne is a real person, you can't just make her disappear. Actually that's a bit macbre!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice