Doing the long lock; Realising acceptance

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, May 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    We all have these fantasies of being locked and denied, and of course the mantra of "be careful what you wish for" rattling around in our heads while imagining all of the fun stuff but none of the mundane.

I find myself in that position.

After a couple of failed attempts at a "long lock" (which for my KH means 4 months minimum between the key going in the lock) my beautiful KH has decided it's time to "get the long lock over with". She has said, many times, that she wants to know what 6 or more months is like so there is that spectre too.

Our last attempt ended after 70 days (nothing bad, just an event came up) so I know what it feels like to be denied for a couple of months.

It feels different this time.

Prior to the 70 days stint I didn't think she could do it. But then she bought a timed lockbox and dropped the keys in for 41 days (999hrs). This time I know she will do it, doubly so because the keys are locked in the box for the next 5 weeks anyway haha, and she said she is going to repeat the 41 days as long as she likes.

Yes I know I can smash the box and I can probably break the lock but that ruins things, and I don't want to ruin things.

Prior to this we had been having lots of sexy fun times but no orgasms for me (think; tantra/karezza) so I am already very horny because my last orgasm was 6 weeks ago (which she says is the last this year!!!).

I have mechanisms to dispurse the some of the horny feelings so that's okay, but the thought of spending the next 4 months with my poor brain pickling in sex hormones is dificult to accept, as is not having erections for such a long time.

So my question for those that have done these long stints between the key going in the lock...

How did you accept the idea that your next unlock or erection is many months away?

ugams, Chaz69 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    One day at a time

bondinchas and JaySaysYes like this.
  3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Lovely, I to find myself Locked more than not these days/years. We have discuss going a year with a Orgams before, the thought is terrifying for me. Just about the time I think this is the year she pushes me to Orgasm while still locked making the clock start all over again.
    I've came to the conclusion that I may loose complete chance of regular Orgasms ever again. I'm sure that shorty before I reach the 1 year goal she will ruin me by making me Orgasm just days before the year is up and say well weren't you close this time, but there's always next year to accomplish our goal again.
    I'm 136 days into no Orgasms this time around and crawling the walls wishing for the next opportunity.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    Good luck Jay, and please keep us posted.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Good luck on your journey!

JaySaysYes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice