Does your Lady physically punish you when you need it ??

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by nikkel, Aug 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    My Queen who I've seen for over 10n years ,on a non pro basis , enjoys the power it gives her to have me on my knees while she whips me . I am sexually turned on thinking of submitting to her humiliating me by calling me her sissy as she whips me .. I very much enjoy our relationship.

Jail Bird and Solo1 like this.
  2. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    My wife is known to punish in person, and from half-way around the world.

In Nairobi once, the texted, asking if I had a coat hangar in the room. I did. She told me to lay naked on the bed and whip my genitalia ten times, then my balls with a belt, another ten. After that, I was to get on my knees and hand write two pages of poetry expressing my gratitude for her. She wanted to see the poetry in an hour, and she wanted a picture of me there, writing it.

When done she invited me to smear pepper rub on my sore cock, and stand in a corner until the effects wore off.

I forget why she told me to do it.

Once, in Hanoi, she texted me to stand in the dark in a tub, naked, and put a bar of soap in my mouth. I complied. She forgot about me. My lips swelled for several days.

I'm home for a few days, and though she's been hesitant to use soap, since that event, she has declared that I'll get a mouth soaping during my time home, any time I speak out of turn. I've been quite careful. We shall see.

Ulex_ likes this.
  3. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    It sounds like your wife has you where you need to be , under her thumb. I'm often called upon to take my Queen for a drive in the country( mountain areas) , She has often said I talk to much. A few weeks ago , being determined to please my Queen further, I but 2 bars of soap in the console of my SUV , and told her to train me quickley of my constant yapping , just pick up a bar of soap and say " open up " and shove it in . I want to please my Queen, and am sure that would keep me from yapping if my mouth had a bar of soap on it ..So far She has not used it , but has told me I yap less !
    i'd love the humiliation of being harshl trained that way ..

4. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    I wish

MWS likes this.
  5. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    My Mistress has now deemed that we will convene on Friday evenings for what she’s calling maintenance sessions to ensure I stay in line with her expectations. This week will be the first one and I know I’ve fallen out of her good will this week with being bratty at times so whatever is coming my way will be deserved and hopefully correct me going forward so that I can be the sub she deserves

6. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I discipline husband when I decide he needs it.

7. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Does your Lady physically punish you when you need it ??

She certainly does. And quite often when I do not need it. :)

Wife/Mistress is a big believer in regular maintenance discipline, whether I need it or not. True punishment is reserved for when I have misbehaved or violated one of her rules, or sometimes when she just feels like inflicting it. And believe me, there is a big difference between the two!

8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    My Wife uses a pair of crops and a heavy leather spanker for her play, a flogger for fun, and a short leather whip for… gulp

borbulls1961, Rectrix and Jail Bird like this.
  9. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    She has a leather paddle that has a lot of “snap”, and a heavy rubber one that has a lot of deep impact. They aren’t for giggles.

borbulls1961, Rectrix and Jail Bird like this.
  10. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Oh yeah.. Guess I'm lucky. The single tail is for serious business. Otherwise the crop or cane... She has a joke that a serious sadist, won't whip a masochist.. :)

SubSnuggler and Jail Bird like this.
  11. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    Corporal Punishment used in this household.

Rectrix and Jail Bird like this.
  12. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Disciplined and punished here as well. She has rules and there are consequences for breaking them.

Straps, canes, paddles, nipple clamps are her go to items.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) didn't like punishing me at first, but once she found out how much I could take, she will get the riding crop out when ever she feels like it. I get to enjoy 10-15 hits on my ass after a teasing session, just because. I don't have to do anything wrong, she just likes doing it. Most mornings, she has me lay over the edge of the bed and she will make my butt nice and red, just to start her day off. She also enjoys putting the nipple clamps on me while I'm tied up on our bed. She will play with my nipples, get them hard, then clamp them.

Danny15 and Jail Bird like this.
  14. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    When locked, I get spanked every couple days just to keep me focused on the Queen.
    She’s having fun with 2 canes lately, one thicker wooden one that thuds, and a thin plastic one that stings. She also will switch it up with a Scottish Tawse, riding crop or her flat hairbrush.
    She wasn’t into this punishment stuff much at first, now she knows I can take it and enjoy it, now she giggles and likes to see the different patterns across my ass lol and the power rush she gets from it.
    So win win

15. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    Ms Val and Sir are strict disciplinarians. They both discipline me when I do something wrong. I am punished to help me be a better slave to them or their friends. I am whipped or caned without warm up to make sure I learn my lesson. Punishment is different than play time. Ms Val and Sir both know what's right for me. I thank them through my tears for helping me to be a better servant.

Rectrix and Jail Bird like this.
  16. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I bet your husband is everything you want him to be . it shows you care for him !

17. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    My Queen whips me to keep me in my place ,usually as I arrive to take her for a drive or shopping. I sometimes stay away and don't answer her texts . When days ,or weeks later I come crawling back , She whips me in anger , there is a big difference between maintenance whippings ,and when she takes her anger out on me . The fear of crawling back ,knowing what's coming has led me to stay away longer , but I know I will always beg to come back to her .
    recently ,maybe 3 months ago I started telling my Queen I was in love with her , several times just as I looked up at her from my naked positiion kneeling on the floor with a whipping about to start, I said " please my Queen , I love you ,not so hard " . She whipped me longer and harder then usual, calling me her useless sissy . I think my Queen is a true sadist, and loves hurting me and especially now that I express my love for her .
    The last whipping was a week ago, she finished and told me to get out, which is normal once she is done with me . As I returned to the landing where my clothes laid , She sat on a chair above me and told me to take her shoes off and put her slippers on. Looking at her beautiful bare feet was overwhelming ,and I begged to be allowed to kiss them, instead she said "no, but you can lick the soles " I ticked the soles of her shoes lovingly , i tasted salty and hairs, but it was the closest to affection I was given. . She told me that was enough and to finish getting dressed and get out. as I keeled there she punched me in my face 3 times ,and laughed calling me her stupid bitch boy.
    I loved every minute of it , probably a shrink doc would say I'm deranged , but enjoyment is enjoyment ..

18. subby8

subby8 Active member

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    "Does your Lady physically punish you when you need it ??"

Not sure if I like the idea of "punishment" because it includes a power reverse. If I don't do something I force my Sweetness to do something.
    And in opposite to a BDSM relationship, where "punishment" might be part of the game, a FLR is much more.
    I think a good approach is to get a "direct feedback" in case the sub is not following or behaving according to "the rules".
    In my case I tend to argue instead of following strict orders. For me it's hard to be submissive if I don't feel like being submissive in that moment or if I try to escape from a situation which might make me ashame or "weak".
    I suggested that in this situation I'd like to get a "reminder" that it's not about choosing to be submissive but behave like it. No matter if I want or think it's ok doing so.
    I handed over power control and made a decision, it's not something that needs to be discussed.
    Coming back to the question:
    Getting a direct feedback like a slape in the face could resolve the situation and send a strong "reminder" without the need to go into something like punishment.
    If you need to get punished, it means that you failed being the sub you promised to be.

feathers.sub

MadameJs_boo and Shimone like this.
  19. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I know vey well just what you mean.
    My Queen whips me as a maintenance thing, but when I anger her it is a totally different whipping .

20. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    My Queen answered my ad requesting a non pro dominatrix. That was over ten years ago. the short story is she likes the power she feels having me naked kneeling to be whipped . In her early teens she was raped ( gang banged) and I believe she shows her power over me as a result. She says she feels good after whipping me . For me it's pure sexual. As she tells me to strip and get into position I get an erection, it goes away whip being whipped , but 5 minutes later I feel aroused and so much more submissive .

LukeVallentine likes this.
  21. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I'm working on getting him where I want him to be.

22. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Glad they help you to become a better slave. I feel your pain with no warm up here either. I have often wondered what a warm up might feel like instead of hard cane strokes right away.

23. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    She has punished me. She sometimes does. But it hasn't been consistent or often, which I think is mostly due to having kids in the house, various time constraints such as both of us working, etc.

24. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    Whenever I am mouthy or disrespectful to Miss she pinches and twists my nipples, and not in a playful way. Every once in awhile, she has me gag,blindfold, and tie myself spreadeagle on the bed, before she comes home. When she does they are not maintenance sessions. They are punishment sessions in the truest sense of the word. Miss will use the crop, paddle, cane, and whatever else she can get her hands on to get her point across. Although I must admit I love when she does it.

Jail Bird likes this.
  25. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Because Mistress enjoys indulging her sadistic tendencies by hurting me, and because i enjoy indulging (to a point) my masochist tendencies when she hurts me, punishments are usually not physical pain.

That is to say, not paddling, whipping, etc. Sometimes caning, because I hate that. Sometimes being put in a physically uncomfortable position.

But mostly, punishments would be strong verbal scoldings along with things like: not being allowed to look at her or talk to her for a time, having orgasm privileges withdrawn (back when they were still allowed), being locked in chastity (when that was not the norm), or financial penalties (often buying her something she needs or wants.)

Actually, just knowing I'd displeased Mistress, hearing her say she was upset with me and scold me, was a very strong punishment for me and would make me resolve to do better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice