Does The KeyHolder Have a Preference For Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Mar 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Like many, I started with plastic cages, but when I got my first stainless steel one, my KH wife really liked it. "Oh! it's just like jewellery!" she said, and since that day, it's always been the stainless steel one for her.
    Now that she's relaxed about me being locked up for longer periods, she never moves the key from her secure place at home, so when we travel for a day or weekend it's always without the key.
    I've kept the plastic ones for if we fly, but I get the feeling now that when we fly again she's likely to want me to stay in the stainless steel cage. I'm not sure if she'll forget (deliberately or not) to bring the key with her, or if she'll let me unlock just to get through security. We did discuss it some time ago when we first started playing with chastity and she seemed quite aroused at the prospect of me having to carry my cage in my hand luggage through the security checks. She would find my embarrassment at being searched while wearing my cage quite amusing but her sensible head knows that we could miss a flight if we caused a long delay in security.

2. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    My queen loves the metal Jailbird. I’ve had plastic cages as well, but there’s something about the stainless cages. Plus, she likes to tease through the bars on the JB, which you can’t do with a lot of plastics. Finally, she’s mentioned she likes the imprint it leaves when I’m wearing tighter pants.

3. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    My wife refused to be any part of chastity if I kept the cb-6000. That was my first devise and she said the smell was awful after wearing it 2 days. After getting my Jailbird she keeps me in it for month's at a time. She loves the looks of it and to be able to tease me in it. She is now in the process of making a harness to hold it tighter to my body.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice