Does release help or hurt?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Femcontrol5, Mar 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    It depends on the sub. If they like denial, forcing them to cum is a punishment. If they like to cum, denying them is a punishment. Punishments keep a sub in line.

Dogchasecats, Breathe and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    @Mr M says it in such a simple way. Or.

To Cum or not to Cum what is the Punishment ?
    When I read your post @locked8452 my first thought was. Now their is a man I have instant Respect for. The reason I say this because of your comment " I believe it's a Gentlemans duty to protect and serve those he holds most dear "

Being locked up is just one way I serve and protect my Wife. I have always done this to some extent and like to believe that I always will if I'm locked or not. I wonder how many men today still have that sence of a Gentleman's Duty as you do.

Dogchasecats, SubSnuggler and Mr M like this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    After being milked pretty regularly for the past year, I find myself not even thinking of having an orgasm with ejaculation any more! Mistress says that She read where consistent milking over time serves to nullify the male need for orgasm. I can bear witness to the effectiveness of that. While I do look forward to the feeling of my juices flowing from Her massaging my prostate, I no longer find myself feeling horny or in need of a climax as I previously did. It is actually quite nice to be able to focus entirely on caring for Her needs to the exclusion of my own.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    i am milk as well and i aint had a man orgasm for ages and ages and really ive forgot what its like but i dont think it wud hurt and when a man has one well they like it a lot. the last man i did he loved it.

Chaste J. likes this.
  5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    It has been my experience that when allowed an orgasm, I am less focused on my Bride and too much on myself. I can also become more moody and irritable. This seems to pass after a few days. I know if my KH was stricter with me there would be far less orgasms. I now prefer to see how long she will let me go with no Orgasm. Even during PIV, I used to ask permission if I wanted to cum, and sometimes she would say no. Sometimes Yes. Now, I no longer ask. If I am lucky enough to have PIV, I only cum if She tells me too. I am worth more to Her when I have no orgasm, most of the time. If allowed to be uncaged, I do not ask to orgasm at that time either.

Rectrix, Dogchasecats and Chaste J. like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I have now been in chastity for nine days and I have been told to go for one month. I will do that.

I am most curious to find out how I react when the month is up, though. I am sure there will be a raging battle in my head - the desire for an orgasm and the disappointment that it would be over and the clock would be set back to nil again and I'd have to start a new month. I honestly don't know how I will react. Will I take advantage of the freedom, or will I try to carry on?

We shall see.

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    She might say that she meant 2 months, that would be even better! By the way I've not cum in 2018 so far, plenty of teasing though!

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Well indeed. She didn't actually say "release at one month". She said "try for one month?"

And, of course, at the end of one month she is entirely within her rights to suggest another month...

Chaste J. likes this.
  9. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I think what we would be striking to most vanilla males is that at least for me, no release is offered or expected. The Lady will use me for sexual satisfaction as she sees fit, and when she's satisfied, it's over. She doesn't give a second thought to permitting me to have an orgasm unless she is really focused on PIV sex. The majority of our encounters are manual or oral worship on my part where she is after a quickie and then I'm dismissed.

10. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Mainly only prostate milkings,but ocassional full orgasms are good to let the sub remember of the past,of what he is missing,of what he had for granted and lost,....it is most helpful for reinforcing the psychological part of chastity

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    What started out as a 3 month trial period form my new KH and I has within a few months turned into my denial period being extended then we were discussing a one year denial and now whilst I do know I will not be cumming before one year is up and as the when after is anyone's guess as my now partner and Mistress says Permanent denial puts restrictions on her and that is not acceptable she then said I prefer your denial to be indefinite that way there is no fussing about dates and only I will decide when how or IF you will come.

I really never thought I'd say a few things and this is one of them.... I think I was ready for this indefinite denial and I do not feel too concerned if my denial is to be permanent .. well if it is I guess I'll never know. I do prefer not to know. There has been a hint that I might be having at least one more but that might just be more mind-fuck. That is one aspect of being a KH she grasped quickly and very well too. That and what control means and did learn quickly how to wield it and make it work for her.. which makes it work for me.

As for other people just starting out it has been said but it really does all depend on factors...the dynamic of he relationship, the perceived roles of those involved and how those roles evolve. and how each of them perceive their partner's role. Who's idea it was and how much persuading did the other require before becoming interested.

Dogchasecats and Rectrix like this.
  12. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    When my Boss let's me cum, even when she ruins it, I automatically am less submissive as soon as I do cum. I will of course still obey but I am less eager. It usually lasts less than a day but it's a feeling I do not enjoy. I must say that it was worse in the early days..back then I would go back to being macho after cumming so my wife training me did have an impact, it did change me and made me a better person, more obedient.

I just prefer not cumming as I love that feeling of being complete obedient to her but she usually wants me to come as she is worried of health issues when I go for weeks without release.

Dogchasecats and Rectrix like this.
  13. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    My wife noticed the "drop" after a release. She did not like that one bit. I hate that it happens but it does. I get my "release" per her instructions. Masturbating is becoming her new favorite as she will now have me "do it" on her body and then I'm instructed to consume it all. The first time I stood there thinking about the task at hand. She said "get to it now"! I knelt down and licked it all off of her. I can tell you, that has cut down on the "drop". Your brain must get to it's submissive spot quickly in order to get the job done to her liking.
    A tip if you're going to try it. Don't wait till it gets cold, do it while it's still warm, it helps.

Subjr29, Dogchasecats and Rectrix like this.
  14. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I personally would much rather not be released. I hate the "drop", takes me 3 days to get horny again and five to begin to feel submissive.

Rectrix, bondinchas and Dogchasecats like this.
  15. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Part of the tension is never knowing what will happen. Our rule is he is never to expect anything for himself but only service. Anything extra is my choice. However if he never cums he has lost a lot of the tension that develops. I know that after he cums his attitude changes and he needs about two weeks to work back up to where he was before. I sometimes release him and make him cum when he is about to be gone for awhile. Work keeps us in different towns. I think it’s important to keep him experiencing pleasure on a regular basis.

Subjr29 and Rectrix like this.
  16. RLocked

RLocked Guest

My GF unlocked me yesterday morning and felt I needed a day unlocked. She felt sorry for me I think. In actual fact I was depressed all day and not happy and myself again until I was locked this morning. If I could I would prefer to be locked all the time and only milked for released whilst still locked. However that’s not happened so I might feel differently if it was a reality.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  17. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sometimes after release and cumming he says he’s sort of down and depressed for a few days. Does anyone else experience that?

Rectrix likes this.
  18. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    The temporary loss of interest is often called sub drop. A good practice is for the sub to preform oral sex on her right after orgasm.
    I am not permitted intercourse but I do get release with her permission. I think that for me that release keeps me on focus and makes me willing to wait for it.

Rectrix likes this.
  19. grattonv

grattonv Member

Local Time:
    This is exactly what we do. It is understood that as soon as i cum , i immediately go down on her. This is then followed with me cleaning up my cum, and depending on her mood a punishment session will follow. This gets me back in to sub mode very quickly

Rectrix likes this.
  20. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    In my case, it hurts.

When i have regular orgasms, i seem to be intimate with my Wife far less often. i wouldn't say i don't care about Her pleasure, it's just not something constantly on my mind. Chastity and denial has been absolutely perfect for our relationship! I'm not constantly denied (currently 30 days with not a single spilled drop), and my Wife is pampered and pleasured daily.

Jail Bird and Rectrix like this.
  21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Whilst it does feel natural to me now It is without doubt far easier to be less self centered whilst being locked and denied. If you convince your partner deliberately or otherwise that is the way denial works for you don't bank on cumming too often.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. DenialIsTheNewOrgasm

DenialIsTheNewOrgasm Active member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I do. I think it is related to certain hormones that are released after orgasm. I really get depressed after an orgasm.. It feels like a very cruel clarity. Immediately after cumming, I literally feel my ego taking the best of me and I'm not interest in others well-being and kink anymore.

In general, I prefer not to and I'm always disappointed after periods of denial to cum. So when I'm denied, I don't want to cum. After cumming, I don't want to get back in denial. How annoying! My goal is to be denied so long, and being so desperate, that I actually want to cum (... and ideally not being able to do it on my own). Maybe one day :D

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  23. Scott Boi

Scott Boi "Being me is harder than it looks."

The Republic of Texas
    Local Time:
    If I have been denied for a week to ten days, and my domina maintains her use of teasing/denial strategies to keep me on edge, then I become an emotional and mental wreck after two weeks of being denied any release. (I know that may earn me a chorus of "ohhh, pooor baby" from the other members but alas it is my reality.)

However, if only allowed a single release I will experience nearly no drop in my devotion to pleasing and serving her as she wishes, because the sexual excitement that I have as a submissive male when I am locked back into my chastity device, wearing only my collar and chastity cage as I am sent back to work and slip back into my maid's apron or something similar, I am immediately in a submissive and very sexualized place....

I have been denied for longer periods but not because of any performance issues but seeing me needy and helpless, frustrated and overly excited is something that my former domina found exciting and so she would sometimes keep me denied longer for the satisfaction it gave her.

I have always thought that denial was being used because we need it to remain obedient, compliant, and focused. I seem to see a belief by some dominant women that allowing males more than a few orgasms a year is bad mojo. (And of course I accept their authority and absolute right to make those decisions without having to explain it to bois like me.)

And that is my stream-of-consciousness effort to contribute....

Thanks!

24. Scott Boi

Scott Boi "Being me is harder than it looks."

The Republic of Texas
    Local Time:
    If I have been denied for a week to ten days, and my domina maintains her use of teasing/denial strategies to keep me on edge, then I become an emotional and mental wreck after two weeks of being denied any release. (I know that may earn me a chorus of "ohhh, pooor baby" from the other members but alas it is my reality.)

However, if only allowed a single release I will experience nearly no drop in my devotion to pleasing and serving her as she wishes, because the sexual excitement that I have as a submissive male when I am locked back into my chastity device, wearing only my collar and chastity cage as I am sent back to work and slip back into my maid's apron or something similar, I am immediately in a submissive and very sexualized place....

I have been denied for longer periods but not because of any performance issues but seeing me needy and helpless, frustrated and overly excited is something that my former domina found exciting and so she would sometimes keep me denied longer for the satisfaction it gave her.

I have always thought that denial was being used because we need it to remain obedient, compliant, and focused. I seem to see a belief by some dominant women that allowing males more than a few orgasms a year is bad mojo. (And of course I accept their authority and absolute right to make those decisions without having to explain it to bois like me.)

And that is my stream-of-consciousness effort to contribute....

Thanks!

25. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    I was thinking the same, when I began FLR the most of my fear was not being able to PIV my wife as much and often as I want.
    I move to FLR for many reason, social justice and to makes her happy but before she was not able to say "no" and I had her pussy as I want and often I wanted.
    She now understood her power a little but not completely, whe only began since 1year and 6 months but at least she has now her orgasm and a long road is to be done to be in an full FLR relation.

I am more often begging her to be lock to understand the fact I am the sub, she does not master her DOM position. When locked I feel a lot more her power but she rarely goes more for a couple of days (1 month at most). When I do not realease my self and I ask the persission to do so I feel a lot more that I need to satisfy her.

In past I was neglecting her pleasure by doing quick, skipping her pleasure, it is no longer the case, but even with the desire of doing so a lock, a object of power reminds me that she is the one, I am here to serve and I have to do it well.
    it is not only for sex but also for daily chores, cleaning and so.

When released I feel more lazy, less prone to do chores, if I am on the desire to explode, locked, I have the desire to do it the best I can.
    Of course this works for me, it may be different for all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice