Does my device fit right?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by kokokolo, May 18, 2017.

1. kokokolo

kokokolo Member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    I got my jailbird on and now I find ball and lower stomach pain when i sleep or become aroused. Also the head fits very off in the device with the foreskin split between the upper bar at the end. ( pics in my profile)

Since birth a very large left testicle for some strange reason ( doctor said nothing to worry about ) and im not certain if this is true but I feel like I have a lot more foreskin than most people.

anyway I can easily get an slightly larger base ring, but im not sure if my cage itself is the wrong size, Or if maybe the gap could cause this as I did get the smallest gap size.

I do have the security screws but am currently using a padlock due to taking the device on and off frequently. any hints appreciated :)

2. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Hi, Just looking at your photos I am not sure if you are at your normal flaccid state. But if you are then the cage may actually a bit short on you. We can add some small bars to the front of the cage to help hold in the extra skin.
    Having stomach pains normally indicate the gap between the ring and the cage is too big. Bit looking at the size of your balls it is easy to see that they are very large. I would recommend trying a larger gap.
    Please contact me at maturemetal@grandecom.net and we can discuss further.

3. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    I've just had my jailbird reduced to 1 3/8 I have a similar problem and my mistress wants me circumcised.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice