Does Male Chastity Increase Your Lifespan?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jasonpatalonis, Apr 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Such a lovely thought!

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Oh there are plenty out there. just try an internet search .. head in sand approach ...not good ... being informed ...better.... sorry but that is almost always true

I even found one that says 21 orgasms a month reduces you prostate cancer risk by 22% ..
    how many guys of what ages and races over how long...well you tell me.

Like anything in life don't use it potentially you could lose it or at least it does not work as well or it can just go wrong.

We tend to think the prostate can look after itself or it gets enough of a work out through all the times we lose fluid through nearly ejaculating.. or just having a general dribbly leak. Maybe it is enough.. hey scientists ....measure that :mad:

Then there are those that say you will just have a nocturnal emission if they get full so you don't need an orgasm ever again .....it is however predominantly women that say that and coincidentally a lot of them are key-holders.
    I would not presume to suggest that mine is ever wrong besides she has told me that she is never wrong .. Yours might be, but never mine :rolleyes:

The truth of the matter is until some highly respected authorities on the matter all agree (as if) and state that if you do not ejaculate every XXX days you will have a long and painful death we that are into TTTWD will continue just as we have been doing because we like what we do and we don't want to stop. And because we don't want anyone stopping our fun when we hear of any negative thinking we tend to close our eyes, put our fingers in our ears and go lalalalala until they have gone away. it is quite effective after all.

I have read a lot of stuff on why we should not deny ourselves orgasms or drink alcohol or eat cheeseburgers and pizzas and have I come to that conclusion that I should perhaps consider completely giving up reading.

As someone once said

STOP BEING A KILLJOY ASSHOLE ..YOU AN PROVE ANYTHING WITH FACTS.. well it made me smile

I'll take my chances along with many others .. If my Lady, Mistress and KH does or already has decided she will not let me cum again because that's what she wants then that is what she will get, and I won't ..its that simple. and I will just have to put up with her great big smiles and my being almost constantly horny.:p

Beck and bethanise like this.
  3. leathergames

leathergames Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    If the lack of orgasm or ejaculating was that dangerous then the death toll from prostate cancer among Catholic priests and brothers would be way higher than normal non-abstaining males.
    Funny, most seem to live very long lives!!

4. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    You claim there are many studies. Yet you do not--or cannot--cite one. "Google it" is not citing a study. Alas, your entire post is simply opinion.

5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Or they may just have good private healthcare? Anyway, do you really believe that they are not knocking em out when alone? There are plenty of Catholic priests who are less than holy!

Unfortunately, due to the time that is takes cancers to occur (20-30 years), there isn't a huge amount of research (3 papers that can be easily found). However, given the results of limited research, and the high risk of prostate cancer, I would err on the side of caution. Personally I would use that prostate , even it is a milking or ruined orgasm rather than full blown orgasm. Each to their own, but I wouldn't want to shorten my lifespan for a kink.

Beck and jasonpatalonis like this.
  6. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
  7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:

Not CAN NOT .... DID NOT.... because I was trying to help you find your own answer from an informed position and save face on your challenge I was offering a way to find some stuff on some peoples perceptions ( Some of which claims to be based on actual studies.) on possible links between orgasm denial and the potential increased or not likelihood of developing prostate cancer EARLY

I say early because some believe if a man lives long enough he will get prostate cancer almost as a certain inevitability

Again DO YOUR OWN research and form your own better INFORMED opinion. Notice I said SOME believe.

BTW I never claimed to be citing any particular study (for reasons I've just explained)

This site is mostly friendly and normally informative with a good degree of accurately fuelled discussion , some is personal blog, some fantasy, some is question some is responses . Most or all of which is generally benign or well meaning.

I am not here to be your personal teacher .
    YOU placed a challenge ..... I showed you how to find sites that met that challenge .. stop trying to deny that.... its immature.

Also if you had not noticed almost all the posts on here are based on personal opinion or personal perceptions, personal reflections and personal observations. Live with that too.

Then I asked myself does this explain anything
    https://www.names.org/n/patalon/about
    which may be considered to be somewhat pretentious does it perhaps provide an alarming insight of your ego jason 'patalon' is

Is that cited well enough for you?

8. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Does a question have one answer?

My opinion is no. Nothing is quite so simple. Over all, how well you take care of yourself will be the largest factor in lifespan generally speaking. Is chastity a form of care? I'm sure many creative minds on here could assemble the appropriate arguments to say it is.

Chaste J. likes this.
  9. Ma’am M

Ma’am M Wife/KH of Ma’ams Slut, and the F in our FLR
    Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Wrong. The prostate gland has fibromuscular stroma and has skeletal and smooth muscle fibers which help squeeze things along.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Ma’am M

Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Sperm itself has no feedback mechanisms on the cells that produce testosterone. So no, ‘retaining’ sperm will not signal Leydig cells to decrease testosterone.

Rectrix likes this.
  11. Ma’am M

Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    If you really want to decrease testosterone, I would suggest you castrate yourself.

12. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    100% this. And since chastity when done right improves relationships, it incidentally should increase a man's lifespan.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  13. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I would doubt there's any scientific evidence to support the assertion that chastity improves relationships. I'm far more inclined to believe that it's not the chastity but rather couples working to improve the relationship that makes the difference.

14. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm pretty sure a study could find statistically significant data to suggest that focusing all your sexual energy on your partner is good for your relationship. Denial might not do anything, but chastity requires control, not necessarily denial.

15. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Why not do a little research and get back to us on that. My gut reaction is that any hypothesis that includes the world "all" will be flawed.

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’ll let you know in 40-50 years.

Seriously though, happy and stress free people live longer (they have done studies on positive environment), same as married men live longer as well. Obviously no studies have been done about the health issues of lack of orgasms, some say it could lead to some issues.

I imagine if someone was inclined to stress related problems, being happy would alleviate that.

17. bhechastity

bhechastity Member

Diesel Mechanic
    USA Maryland
    Local Time:
    This would definitely be great if being in chastity lengthened your life span. If that is the case, I should live quite a while then:)

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  18. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I sure hope that you are correct. I am a senior citizen and my doctor says that I am very healthy.

19. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Men in chastity are usually submissive...their wife leads, and make all the decisions, the husband has no worries. He just has to follow and obey, and lead a carefree life. Of course he is going to live longer.

bhechastity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice