Does it lose it's appeal after awhile?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by servinher, Feb 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    I've been mostly locked the last three years. Honestly, I prefer being locked to unlocked.

gary170 likes this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    My cage was bought and employed to prevent my wanking, so I am only locked up when She is away. This has become a daily routine for us and we both get a chance to enjoy the act of locking and the "click" each morning. We think it serves to keep our relationship fresh.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    The reason your Locked up changes over time. At least for me it has. When I first locked myself up it was sexually exciting, a new kink to try. As the time goes on the sexual kinky ess isn't as strong as it was before. The servitude to my Mistress has become stronger so my reason for being locked has changed. It does take some time to get so use to being locked up that you can't imagine how you ever lived without your cage on. It literally becomes apart of who you are. I like to refer to my cage as my wedding ring. It shows my Love and Commitment to my Wife. Even after wearing it for many years sometimes you would like to just take off your Wedding ring for awhile but it doesn't feel right without it so you put it back on. For me it's not that wearing my cage has lost its appeal it that the reason has changed.

kellysbitch likes this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    No in a word. But you have to consider something I once read... before chastity play - chop wood carry water..after chastity play starts - chop wood carry water
    .. life goes on and gets in the way sometime and just because you are up for it all the time it does nat really mean you are horny ALL the time.

My KH has said as a condition of her agreeing to being my KH I should be locked up at all times because that is what she wants ..exceptions apply during reasonable adverse circumstances of course.

gary170 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice