Does it lose it's appeal after awhile?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by servinher, Feb 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    The recent poll is interesting with a majority of responses being "always" or "usually" locked. My wife and I play with chastity from time to time as a "spice" and we both enjoy the "tease and denial" with my heightened focus on her pleasure.
    I can't hep but think that it would lose some appeal and not seem as special or fun if it was a constant.

For the men that are locked nearly all the time -- does it lose appeal, get boring or seem more trouble than it's worth after awhile?

For the women on this site -- do you want 24/7 lockup for your partner or is this more his desire?

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    For me its no trouble any more...I have been wearing for so long that I miss it when its not there. And I am ALWAYS disappointed when Mistress tells me to leave it off... usually because she needs a break from my needyness that comes from being locked up. Usually though I am locked except for play for 3 or 4 months at a time and then she might give me a week out, but I have gone 12 months constantly locked up (except for play)

Everything has its ebbs and flows.

When my mistress and I first started out it was full of tease and denial...and sex and the whole thing almost every day... now days however we basically have one play day per week and that is that. I would never get sick of the first part, but the once per week thing can get a bit tedious but maybe I am being greedy. I don't mean to sound unappreciative because a lot of men would feel lucky that they can almost count on at least once per week play, but sometimes its hard especially when your horny and there does not seem to be any reason NOT to play other than mistress doesn't feel like it...because like all locked up men...we want play all the friggin time...

The only time i really hate wearing, and really feel like ripping it off me is if we have a argument. and sometimes it doesnt even have to be her...but having a argument with her is the worst...because I hate arguing....but we are human :)...even if i have a argument to do with work though sometimes I feel like I would rather it not being there as it makes you feel a bit dickless which in some respects I am...lol...

It is an addiction though, and it doesn't go away. Reality is I think its good to have a break once in a while, but once you start down the path of chastity ...i actually cant imagine life without it. There are times when I find it tedious as above but mistress prefers it to be locked up...as such it is for the most part.

But fuck me she gets the shits if I complain lol (sheesh I get in trouble even if I think a complaint)

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    My chastity does not lose its appeal to my wife. It may lose its appeal to me if she is neglecting me, but for her my chastity is a dream come true.

Rectrix, kellysbitch and MadamBelle like this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    From what I have read, especially an interview with the marketing director of CB-X, the makers of the CB6000 and others, it seems that about 90% of guys try chastity until the initial excitement wears off. Then they put their device away, either for good or to use from time to time. Giving up orgams is not something we are genetically designed to desire.

I lasted 4 years of 24/7 lockup and orgasm denial, mostly long term but no longer than 4 months. Only this week have my wife and I decided to only lock me up from sex session to sex session because her own orgasms were not as good as they were when we first started Chastity with orgasm denial. For a while her new found control over our sex life and my moaning in sexual frustration was turning her on but no more. Her once very intense orgasms lost their intensity as the feeling of power she got became her normal. So I am not sure if I will lock up, lock up only until the next time we have sex or stay unlocked. My wife's only request is that I do not masturbate so that will determine how long and how much I am locked up.

I love to be locked up because I feed on the sexual energy that it gives me. After I orgasm I feel less energetic and kind of bored. I think that when orgasms are a taken for granted, they are not as good as when you do not know if you will get them. Best way to explain that is while locked in Chastity sex felt like it did when dating before I married. I would shower, shave and smell good. The excitement and anticipation of sex was with me all week until date night on the weekend. When I made out with a girl, I never knew how far it would go and what she would do to me or let me do to her. The excitement of the unkown was great. When you are married for as long as I am, 44+ years, the excitement of not knowing if you will orgasm or not, is gone. I know I will orgasm all the time.

When we started chastity, every sex night reminded me of my teenage years. I would shower and shave before getting into bed with my wife. I never knew if she would just tease me, give me a ruined orgasm, allow me a full orgasm, unlock me, keep me locked or just want me to pleasure her orally. So many different outcomes fueled my excitement. I came to love the anticipation of an orgasm more than the orgasm itself.

Each previous attempt to stop chastity has failed within two weeks because I am not that interested in having an orgasm like I was when locked and denied. Unlocked, orgasms are a given and nothing really special anymore. In fact, sometimes I would tell my wife that I was not in the mood because I knew that she would have sex with me when I was in the mood. During chastity I was always in the mood.

Talking about just the locked up part, it is nice to feel securely locked with something rubbing against your penis all the time. Not being able to touch yourself like you would normally do or masturbate built up my excitement. After so long wearing my device was like wearing my wedding ring. I knew it was there but I was used to it being there and expected it to be there. Without it I felt that something was wrong and I even sometimes acted as if I was still wearing my Jailbird out of habit.

The one thing I did not like was the clean up routine after peeing. I missed the ease of just peeing and quickly wiping clean and then going on with my life. While locked I had a squirt bottle of water and a swap to clean myself inside of my cage. I also had to be careful about how I sat or it could be very painful, although the last year I naturally sat the way I should while locked without thinking about it. I guess it would be like wearing a cast for a long time and getting used to going about life with it on and not being so protective of the broken arm as you were when you first got the cast.

So that is it. The plan now is to lock me up from Monday to Friday and have sex on the weekend. That will keep me from masturbating, especially since my wife goes out 3 nights a week. However, I can go a week without masturbation after so many years of orgasm denial. I used to want an orgasm a day but now I can go two weeks without one, locked or not. The problem usually arises a month after we take a break in chastity. I start falling into my old masturbation routine again and I end up locking it up to prevent that. So we are playing it by ear. I have no problem with locking myself up if I feel that I cannot trust myself not to masturbate. I just put it on, snap the lock and inform my wife since she has the keys. Time will tell but I will be 66 soon and my skin is not as tough as it used to be. Living in a tropical climate does not help either.

5. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd say that I've less lost interest but becomes discouraged because I can pull out very easily, so the cage is just like wearing a piece of jewelry now. I'm hoping piercings will revive my love for it

traveler likes this.
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Great post Vinny :) I think thats one of the best thing about the looker 2 having the urethral insert there is no mess after peeing, I use the shower head on jet once per day to give it a rinse and thats all it needs. I never thought a insert would be so comfortable that I dont even know its there and make such a huge difference to wearability.

As I get older (now in my 50s) I find my need to orgasm is less....thankfully in some respects.

Unfortunately I think what you are referring to a bit is once chastity is taken for granted then it can loose some of the excitement...its pretty had to address that, as you say once it becomes "normal", that is why D/S tends to amp up...ie the activities get more and more extreme as time goes on, its like a drug addiction. Then once you hit your hard limits then where do you go?

Just another reason to take a break I guess so you can reset to a degree. We have toys that we have only used once or twice...its sort of like we have done that now...then they get forgotten, although its more mistress I think because when I am in chastity I become a bit of an attention slut.

Still I am thankful that we play once per week, and for her the cage is there to stay

DarkKnight likes this.
  7. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm not teased a lot and I'm locked up nearly continuously. The only way I am allowed to have a full ejaculation is through PIV which happens on average every 30 to 60 days.

I am able to maintain interest because my g/f and I sleep naked together and I am allowed to spoon with her and have nearly free reign to touch her body. Occasionally I am allowed to finger or go down on her. As much as I would like to be unlocked and viciously teased, that's really all I need to stay interested and horny.

Like most guys, I do lose a bit of interest in chastity in the moments after cumming. That's why it's so important that I am locked up immediately after ejaculation. However, it only takes a day in my tube and I am ready and anxious to build up my desire for her all over again.

Mastrovenice and manintyres like this.
  8. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I do agree with chastitylockdown,appeal will not be lost if desire is kept alive.
    Intimacy with her:spooning,cuddling,touching her,massaging her,seeing her naked,etc.
    And on the other hand frequent phisical teasing.
    Sometimes this might be too much work for the KH and in my case my wife has outsourced this to her masseuse,who is in charge of three weekly teasing sessions that keep me permanently horny.
    Teasing is putting gasoline into the bonfire,you will never loose interest in cumming and in chastity,the means by which you can't achieve relief ever....lol

9. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    how long is that? days, weeks months? just curious if there is a hump that once you pass it the chances of continuing increase.

10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I do believe that there has to be something else in a relationship other than just chastity but having said that, chastity for the male certainly helps a relationship.

11. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    See, the thing is I don't have a boyfriend or dom or anything right now

12. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    While I've only been doing this 24/7 chastity routine for a short amount of time I will agree with those who say chastity is like a wedding ring. After time the chastity cage becomes a "normal" part of life. You know it's there but life goes on. I had my first cleaning and inspection yesterday and while I felt felt liberated for the first hour I soon started feeling that things were not............right. I did not feel complete and wanted the cage locked back on and the keys back in the timed lockbox. I ALWAYS get a very satisfied, even excited feeling seeing my penis peaking out the pee slot, seeing my balls bulging out in front of the ring, seeing the small yet surprisingly strong Master padlock laying on top of the cage looking sooooooo innocent and seeing the shiny recently polish chrome cage keeping searching fingers at bay with relentless hard steel.

Nope, it never gets boring, "normalized" maybe, but chastity never gets old.

13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    It depends on the persons involved. I first became interested in chastity devices back in the 1980's, both from magazines and from various newsgroups on the internet. I am now locked up 24/7, and it has not lost its appeal.

amir likes this.
  14. DazedandConfused

DazedandConfused Active member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    We've been living this lifestyle for 2 years now and at no point have I truly wanted to stop, there have been times where I'm less interested but not enough to quit. My wife never wants us to stop because she likes her new life, being pampered, getting anything she wants when she wants it. A couple times we stopped for safety reasons she was fairly sad about it.

There have been times where I was wishing more would happen and I'm sure I'll feel that way down the road at different points. Overall though, I've had a desire to stay her chaste boy. I certainly think it could become boring if one partner isn't into the lifestyle as much and therefore people would quit. For myself, when I felt like things were slow, I would consider what's been going on in our lives that might be distracting us from our chastity focus. Life gets busy and that's when you realize things sometimes have to go on the back burner for a bit. Other times we get in such a routine with our kid, my wife going to school and me working that she forgets because she has school on her mind. In those cases I politely address my mistress and ask her if everything is okay or if there's anything else I can do for her because she's so busy. What I do is try harder and work harder for her through these times and she gets the hint that I need some sort of attention from her. This way I'm not whining to her about not getting attention. This has worked well for us and she appreciates my hard efforts trying to make her life easier.

So whenever I get bored I try to work that much harder for her taking the focus off of the attention I feel I've been missing. Otherwise if that doesn't work then plain old verbal communication does the trick and it usually earns me a spanking for even bringing it up. In the end it takes two to tango.

DoesasTold and manintyres like this.
  15. Disposable Hero

Norway
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    For me, it definitely loses its appeal after a while. My longest lockup was 2 months, and by that time the cage was like a pebble in my shoe that I couldn't remove - infuriating and exhausting in equal measure, and not even remotely sexy.

I won't say that having a different keyholder would be exactly the same, but this is my experience so far with chastity.

16. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I can say for me its lost none of its appeal. For Mistress Jules and I chastity is a small part of what we do together and who we are.
    If I was permanetly locked then I do think it would lose its appeal.
    With @Mistress Jules I never know when or how long I will be locked.
    She really keeps me on my toes in more ways than one;)

Mistress Jules likes this.
  17. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Like many things in life I think it does have its ups and downs, we're coming up on a year now and I would say I've become more acclimated to it. It just becomes a part of daily life and I don't feel the need to talk about it as often. The results are still great, we enjoy it very much.

The appeal does loose some of its flavor once the intitial excitement wears off, but it still has enough appeal we keep at it. Who knows when or if that will change, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

18. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    For us being locked has become more a part of my and our daily routine. Every 4 or 5 days for cleaning and a quick shave around the bits and then re-locked. It can become a little mundane and boring when she doesn't tease me a little. Over time she has learned to keep me on edge and enjoy it by teasing me on a daily basis, and it doesn't have to be much, a grabbed crotch, a whisper in my ear, or just a deep kiss and a squeeze of my butt. She does let me out now for some free time after a nice release and an orgasm. While free I am on my honor not to touch her property. When free I do seem to miss my cage and she seems to realize this and has me lock back up, knowing the point which I might not be so honorable. After almost 5 years of chastity we both know we would not go back to vanilla. In closing I must say it takes work and communication from both sides but the rewards and closeness far out weigh going back to before chastity was a part of our lifestyle.

19. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Very well put.

20. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    For myself, I have been into Chastity going on at least 10 years and some "kinks" for want of a better word to describe them have come and fallen by the wayside,however, the chastity/denial element of my life has remained a constant through out this time. Admittedly, I have for just over the majority of that period i have been single it has still fascinated me and drawn me too it like a moth to the flame! I have gone for months without wearing my cage but I can't seem to put it down, it is my thing! solo or with a partner. yes it can been a hassle and cause problems but its worth it to me.

I have been lucky and shared this with my last Girlfriend, she became my keyholder and for a time I was the happiest I could of been being under her controlling lock and key, this only added yet another level to the emotions and feelings being caged brought to me, but even then there were times during this relationship I felt it wasn't the right thing to remain locked up. My interest in it lessened but I think it was more to do with the rest of the relationship which wasn't great at that time.

so in conclusion of sorts, yes, I think that in my case my desire and urge to be locked up can be strong or weak but it is always there like my shadow.

21. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    While we have been practicing FLR and chastity only since August 2016, I have not lost my desire to maintain this lifestyle. My situation is a bit different because my KH is gone for periods of time, sometimes almost weekly. If there were times that could be described as mundane, it is mostly when she is gone, which can be often, sometimes weekly. No T & D, etc.. no nothing. And, while she is not cucking me, she goes away with her friends at least once every month or so as well. These are the times I feel mundane and at times even neglected. However, I try to remember a few things which include all the extra attention and energy I will have for her when she gets home, and I now know this is what she expects and makes her happy. Other times, staying locked and denied while she is away can allow my time to go by very quickly. When she is present, we seldom to never fight, and I seldom feel mundane with regards to my chastity. She is slowly becoming more comfortable and readily involved in her new role. I almost always sleep naked next to her, spooning, and she usually requires me to be fully naked in the bedroom. If I don't spoon with her in bed, she may get the impression that I am mad or something is wrong. Body language for us can say a lot. She also pays attention to me by punishing or training me once every week or two, reminding me of her behavior expectations and who is in charge. While there is plenty of pain involved, I also look forward to this time with her. I prefer to stay locked as much as possible and feel happier caged the majority of the time. She tells me when i can unlock, and I usually lock right back up when we are done playing. It was originally my belief that living a life of chastity would help me better cope with the extended periods when she is gone. And, to some extant it has. At the very least, I find much more enjoyment, energy and excitement when she returns, and it can be a kind of coping mechanism when she is away For example, I can no longer masturbate while she is away, leaving us in a much better place for when she returns. That alone seems to be enough to make it worthwhile for me. However, I know there is much more to chastity than just that, and I stay very excited as I continue to watch this new part of our lives unfold. We have agreed to review the situation after one year, (Aug. 2017) to decide what will happen from there. But judging by her level of happiness as of late, I think I already know what the outcome of that meeting will be. Things not too mundane here, thankfully.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I think that this attitude should be adopted whether in a chastity relationship or not. The fact is we all need to help out a little more when our significant other is getting bombarded with life. Sometimes it is hard to recognize because we get wrapped up in our on feelings and things and we forget to go out of our way to help the one we love most. My wife and I are still fairly new to this. Within the last two years it started growing and really ramped up the past few months. We have a life changing event due in June and not really sure where that will put this situation but I will take your advice and just keep helping out any way I can and hope she doesn't forget about me locked away!

DazedandConfused likes this.
  23. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I suppose it depends on a few things.

Did you come into this as part of a fantasy, and does reality not match your expectations? Does your fantasy evolve into something else?

How real has your use of chastity become? Has it become integrated into your daily life? How important is it to your partner?

I didn't come into this as my fantasy and I am very surprised about how much it has actually evolved into my fantasy. I didn't have any expectations so even after well over a year I am still learning what it is actually about. My chastity is now very much part of our daily lives. My Wife no longer thinks of this as being unusual, it is who we are as much as what we do. We smile at each other when anyone comments on how we are obviously in love, or how polite and helpful I am to her.

As for how important is this to my Wife, there is simply no going back. It would be impossible for that to happen and for her to remain my Wife.

DazedandConfused likes this.
  24. DazedandConfused

DazedandConfused Active member

Local Time:
    It's the same for us, there is no going back for us either. We have both changed so much since we began our new lifestyle. It didn't start out as a lifestyle change but when we/she quickly realized the benefits to our overall relationship. Going backwards would mean there was probably something seriously wrong with our relationship.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  25. SissySimone

SissySimone Member

Local Time:
    after a while it very quickly became just a normal way of life, it feels weird to be unlocked, i unlock once a week for a thorough clean (shower everyday) and can't wait to be locked up again, (2hours max)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice