Does it Count?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastemale42, Mar 1, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Chastemale42

Chastemale42 Junior Member

Firefighter
    Upstate NY
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Interesting situation last night. While engaged in stimulating my wife with toys, tongue, fingers and everything else in reach. I ejaculated while still locked securely in my cb-6000. There was no physical stimulation of my cock and balls, I was just so arroused I shot off.

My question- Is this considered a real orgasm? Or would it be a ruined one? I'm tracking how long I go between releases,so is it counted as a release? I know- details, details. I'm just curious what everyone else thinks.

Chaste

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    We've had this conversation before and the general consensus is that it's down to personal choice.

Milking tends not to count as release when counting days, but some do count ruined Os, some don't!

I guess it's all down to how harsh your Mistress wants to be!

3. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    i'd say it doesn't count, this also happened to me last week. i won't call it a ruined orgasm as i didn't even feel/know it was cuming (pun intended).

Last Saturday morning as we were getting dressed, i was sitting on the edge of the bed, hugging and holding Her. i was rubbing Her back and reached down and rubbed Her ass and felt myself ejaculate while still locked in my cb-6000s. There was no physical stimulation of my cock and balls, i have been so arroused I shot off into my cage. i got up thinking i may have pee'd, went to the bathroom to find the cage filled with cum.

It's been 64 day's since my last orgasm (12/26/09) the above happened on day 57, we're not counting it as an orgasm, more of a temporary leak that needs to be fixed. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice