Does anyone have problems putting their cb back on after...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by johnkelly00, Jul 4, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    being released for some fun? I'm currently in a 3 month agreement with my wife where we have agreed to some rules and she will enforce chastity (and the other rules). It's only day freaking 5 and I've already been punished twice because I couldn't stop myself from asking to be let out. Ugh.

We were joking around a bit today and she said that it's a shame that I keep breaking the rules as she was going to let me out this weekend as a one week celebration. I asked if I was good if she thought I would get another opportunity soon and she said that it's not out of the question.

So... my thoughts race ahead to this problem: The last few times we have done this and I am let out, I have absolutely zero desire to put the device back on right away. I know we have agreed to everything and I know that in a few days, I will be asking her to put it back on so... what's my problem?

Is it "reactrance" at work? Or something else? Do others face this issue as well or is it just my inexperience and lack of conditioning to accept the device re-application?

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    One thing I have read about and are seriously thinking about is, a locking collar, hand cuffs, or the likes. First the collar gets locked on, then the key for the chastity device is presented. Once the games are done, and only after the chastity device is locked on again, does the key for the collar get produced. This way I have to walk around with a steel collar in plan sight, or lock back on the chastity device. I'm sure that the chastity device would be no problem once morning came around and I had to get ready for work.

Not sure if that was the answer you were looking for or not. But once I get to orgasm, yes its difficult to want to get locked back up and start the timer again. For the most part I'm disappointed that I couldn't refrain from cumming and could have just held out longer. My personal Catch 22!!!

Missy Tanya

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Tanya is right. In my experience the cuffs/collar method will provide you incentive to be re-locked without fail.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    I think it's a perfectly normal reaction and one that most here can relate to.

If you've signed up for chastity and you know deep down it's what you want, then I too think that restraining is the way to go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice