Does anyone have any experience with this belt?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by rhodry04, Feb 13, 2018.

1. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    I found this belt on eBay for $138. It looks like it will be great for punishment. I was wondering if anyone has this belt or has an option on the design. It will take a while to get here because of the Chinese New Year but as soon as I get it I will post a review.

Attached Files:

Reflex49 likes this.
  2. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    So first things first. It’s heavy. Not every part lines up so I will have to modify it to fit. I don’t see it as being anything other than a punishment tool for my Mistress. Very adjustable and decent quality.

3. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Did you end up using this much? Were you able to get it adjusted properly?

4. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I did get it adjusted but because of the anal ring it’s not good for more than a few hours. And if the rubber padding comes off it’s not safe as there are some rough edges in the metal. But it feels really sexy having no access to anything. I would love to try one with the two chains in the back or even the center cable in the future.

5. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    I have a full belt as well that has a locking butt plug attachment similar to yours. It is not practical to wear more than a few hours because of how the designed it. The penis tube is solid metal and inside of the front shield. (It looks like a female belt you cannot see anything penis shaped from the outside) But the tube has a single hole for peeing at the end, but it is not at the very bottom of where the pee would pool up, so what happens is if I pee and just walk around it is fine but once you sit or especially lay down the remaining pool of pee leads out on the chair/bed. But it is fun for short term play.

It also has very sharp edges. I ended up using epoxy to glue the rubber part onto the belt once I got it sized right.

rhodry04 likes this.
  6. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I havent worn it but ball trap devices aren't too popular. Also, you can get that belt for about 50 bucks if you look hard enough.

7. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    #7 PrairieSissy, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    Have you thought about modifying it? It already sounds like it needs some finishing touches so my first thought is why not go further?

Take a hammer and a punch and put a dimple in the spot where the urine actually pools, then a cordless drill and a metal cutting bit and you have a hole where you need it.

Use a file or sandpaper to clean up the edges of the hole and any rough edges anywhere. If the finish isn't great you can polish it further with steel wool of decreasing guage. Finely polished steel holds less fluid and is less irritating to the skin.

All of this is fairly cheap stuff that you can pick up at a hardware or general store.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice