Does anyone else have to ask permission for things?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by beta7, Sep 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Oh yeah? I had to ask to join and post on CM, as well.

MadameJs_boo and Artem like this.
  2. Mario188

Mario188 New member

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    If that makes you happy that is great,but for me stuff like that is not what chastity is all about

3. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    I am supposed to get her permission to masturbate. I’m not always caged
    and on rare occasions I will do it without her knowledge. I feel terrible afterward.

When caged I have to ask her permission (I much prefer it that way). Sometimes her answer is yes (after being unlocked I kneel in front of her to do it). Other times her answer is no.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Same here, I have to ask permission to, for pretty much anything, if I wish to watch a tv show madam is not keen on I usually have to give here a neck massage for the duration of the programme. I also have to ask permission if I wish to purchase anything for my self.

NewBoard and Tamed Male like this.
  5. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    I hope my football team blows-out the opposition. My Alpha Wife said I can only watch the first half. She made plans for us during the second.

6. lovetohearno

lovetohearno Active member

Accountant
    Northwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    The only thing I have to ask permission for is an orgasm (usually it’s a “no” but we like it that way)!

qwer75 likes this.
  7. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    We have a written contract that we signed as part of our marriage vows. There is a written rule is that I have to ask permission for anything she hasn’t already explicitly approved, or that I could possibly be unsure about.

Separately from what is written she has told me that she expects me to report to her on everything I do, and I have gotten into serious trouble for complaining about having to do so.

Despite the written rules, It doesn’t end up being super formal, I end up saying ‘I’m thinking of doing …, is that ok?’, or ‘would you mind if I …?”, or “would it be ok if…”.

If she isn’t happy with me, her main way of handling it is to just tell me what to do and not give me any free time until she is satisfied. She generally won’t bother to explicitly deny my requests - she’ll just ignore them and tell me what she wants me to do instead.

LockitMan and NewBoard like this.
  8. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    To add to this, when she is unhappy with me she won’t tell me whether she is just dissatisfied with how attentive I have been or whether I have actually transgressed in some way.

This is a very intense part of our contract that is much more of a mind trip than I imagined when we signed it.

We have written rules that I must apologize as soon as I realize I have done something wrong, and that I must always demonstrate to her satisfaction that I understand what not to do again by explaining it to her out loud, and that she will not let me escape either of these steps. It is also a rule that I am not allowed to defend myself ever or to offer any explanation without permission.

In my mind this described a kind scene where I would be reprimanded and have to apologize and submit. It wasn’t an easy prospect, but it was excitingly real and something I was happy to agree to.

What I didn’t take into account is that the rules don’t say anything about her needing to tell me what I have done wrong, and when she isn’t happy with me, she isn’t the least bit interested in my fantasy reprimand scene.

What she actually does is just take away all my free time, get really demanding of me, and doesn’t hide her disapproval or dissatisfaction.

Then she just keeps this up until I figure out for myself what she isn’t happy about, and can prove to her that I’ve learned my lesson.

It’s an insanely effective mind trip that there is no escape from because even if I haven’t done anything wrong and she is just in a dominant mood, I’m forced to pay attention to how well i’m living up to our agreement and apologize for things she didn’t even notice, whether I’m actually in trouble or not.

LockitMan, NewBoard and true42 like this.
  9. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    Does she punish you in anyway besides the obvious....chastity? Does she give you any maintenance punishments?

It sounds as if you know who is in control.

10. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    #35 Tamed Male, Oct 21, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    No formal punishments like spanking etc. but what she does is far more powerful.

Also, a lot of what she wants to correct is more subtle things like my attitude and what my attention is focussed on, which can’t so easily be named and punished.

There isn’t really any space for maintenance. Our relationship has been D/s from the start and she won’t tolerate anything other than submission from me.

LockitMan likes this.
  11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Most things I don't _have_ to ask, but a lot of things I do more out of politeness and respect. Some things like going to the pub by myself require permission. And as for unlocking - well its pointless asking, the answer is always no, even if she had plans to unlock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice