Does a cage only device prevent orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lassmichinruhe, May 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Hello guys,

I’m getting a PA piercing next week. I thought this could be a good opportunity to change to a cage only device in order to get rid of lots of disadvantages the cages with a base ring tend to bring with them (e.g. hygiene issues, nighttime erections, ...).

But one thing isn’t really clear to me right now as I’ve never worn a cage only device before: when I see pictures of guys locked in cage only devices I can’t really imagine that it would be really difficult to masturbate.

Is that assumption true or wrong? Getting a cage that doesn’t really prevent me from orgasm wouldn’t make a lot of sense ;-).

thank couple very much for all your replies!

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Unfortunately I have been able to achieve orgasm in any device I have tried. That said, the tube devices I have had in the past did very well for a while. After long enough locked, I could defeat them. It was always very uncomfortable and not worth it though. I had a Lori #5 that wasn’t easy to beat, but it was extremely heavy and not comfortable to wear for very long before my piercing would be in pain. I had a minimal Steelwerks tube that was just as secure without the discomfort. I only found out I could beat that tube after over a year locked in it without release.

Chastity is more mental than anything. Most devices are easy enough to defeat if you are very worked up. It really just depends on the person though. I hear plenty of guys that have said their devices are 100% secure. After over 20 years and lots of devices I don’t think anything is 100%. A PA will definitely make it secure, but you will likely still be able to achieve orgasm.

Jarad likes this.
  3. Lockedmiller

Lockedmiller Member

Local Time:
    Try the one from Lustlock. I have used it for years without being able to masturbate. It is light and you can wear it forever without any discomfort.

4. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the advice!

of course it is a mental thing...but if it should be really easy to have an orgasm I won‘t be ok with paying hundreds of dollars ;-)

The penicap from lustlock looks like peeing will be a big mess...

5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Take a look at the Evotion Wearables Bijou line. I have the ball-trap version (orion), and can not orgasm in it easily. My wife tried once with our Hitachi and it took a while to get to that point, even after being denied for a few weeks (so definitely pent up and frustrated).

The surgical-nylon ones (not the metal, dunno about those) are super light and definitely block the sensations you want blocked.

bincorona likes this.
  6. Lockedmiller

Lockedmiller Member

Local Time:
    Peeing is no problem. Just rinse with water afterwards. You can clean the cap in the shower every day.

7. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    I don't think any device as currently marketed will prevent an orgasm if you are sufficiently motivated! :oops:
    I "enjoy" the occasional electrical stimulation and have to work hard (no pun intended) :rolleyes: to not have an orgasm. And for the record, my last "almost" orgasm was from electrical stimulation. It went on a little too long and caused something like a ruined orgasm as the stimulation was immediately dropped! :eek: From my limited experience, the cage is excellent at maintaining fidelity and a really satisfying orgasm, but not a real preventive device. The nerves in that part of the male anatomy are relatively easy to satisfy.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    No cage can prevent an orgasm as we can always stimulate the prostate and have an anal orgasm, but that is a totally different type of orgasm. Even after having a Agasm I’m still pent up and horny and feeling totally submissive. But I have never achieved a orgasm In my cage ether, or came close. I think part of this is down to the points of intrigue, pinning my cock in place.

Jarad likes this.
  9. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I'll just point out that having PA security does not mean that you cannot have a base ring. The notion that a base ring is causing you comfort problems may be due to the fact that the cage part is too large. You might want to experiment with a short and snug cage, try different ones until you find one that is comfortable.

corsac likes this.
  10. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    I know that there is probably no "hyper-secure" device that can't be masturbated in...

I'm just curious because of that I'm asking around a bit. From what I've heard until now it seems to be fairly easy just to get an orgasm while wearing a cage-only device. So my search will probably be directed to a cage with a base ring again that is really easy to clean and comfortable to wear during the night.

I'm just doing what everybody else also would do: searching for the optimal outcome ;-)

11. yoshipet

yoshipet New member

Mental Health Worker
    Ellisville, Mississippi
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    A viberater can force you to cum even in a cage. The cage only prevents erections. Your key holder can use the viberater to edge you endlessly. Sweet torment.

Sissy_Denise likes this.
  12. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    Exactly! And with a small enough cage, all you get is a "twitch" like a pulsing feeling until uh oh. :oops: And continued stimulation if you cum can be quite the torment!:eek:

13. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    All these arguments support my thesis that for me, a cage only device wouldn’t be the first option. I have to find a device with a base ring that suits my criteria...

14. mandyslockedman

mandyslockedman New member

Local Time:
    This is actually the first cage ive ever worn where i feel comfortable just walking up to a public urinal and peeing standing up.

You have to sort of pull it up in to you and simultaneously point it straight down. It's by no means perfect, and i would practice in the shower a LOT before doing in in public and getting it all over yourself, but its better than ALWAYS having to sit down. I work in a small enough office for people to notice that sort of thing after a while so this was nice.

15. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Tube only device definitely won’t prevent orgasm. My guy is pierced and we have him an evotions #8 with PA and ball trap because if he’s able to move the cage, like if he were jerking off, he’d be able to orgasm since his whole cock is sensitive, not just the head. Hence, we had to use PA/ball trap combo.

16. mandyslockedman

mandyslockedman New member

Local Time:
    Wow Mistress that's impressive! I'm not able to move enough in the penicap to do that, but i also havent been able to orgasm from just the shaft (yet!). I think lustlock makes a long shaft version of the penicap for this purpose, but i just googled that evotions #8 and that is probably the perfect balance of lightweight, balltrap, PA combo out there if your Mistress won't mind the stretching of the scrotum (deal breaker for my Goddess)

17. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    If you have it fitted right and perfectly, the scrotum won’t stretch. It took us many trial and errors to get it just right, but evotions is awesome in working with you. Not only is his ring custom - it’s slightly swept back towards his body, the tube portion is customized as well, so he has a large gap that doesn’t pinch the skin, but not large enough his balls can slip through.

18. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I agree with this completely. Restraining the girth and length is important if you really want a device that cannot be thwarted.

I have never managed to come in my device. Now I don't even try. It is a snug ball trap device with a PA lock.

19. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Having an orgasm and masterbating with cage on are 2 different things. To masterbate you must be able to cheat the cage someway IE pull out of the rear for example, Having an orgasm whilst the cage is still fully fitted and functional is also possible ive had several wh;st caged while being teased by my mistress. So in essence a cage will not stop an orgasm

20. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, I think you would need to define "Can you masturbate in it?"

With the Bijou, you have to factor in a few things. Are you a grower or a shower? if a shower, than you could have the tube/cage made to cover just about all of your shaft, (which shouldn't change much in length or girth from flaccid to hard). So in that case, it would be hard to masturbate in it if you mean stroking it. On the flip side, if you are a grower like I am, you should have the tube/cage sized so that it completely covers your smallest flaccid size on the bottom of the shaft where it bumps into your ballsack. If it is too long here, your penis will tend to pull itself back or retract, especially if very cold like after a swim in cold water, and or when bending over and squatting down. My experience is that this will pull thugs back and put stress on your piercing.

As far as stroking goes ..... you will not be able to get any friction on the tip or area covered by the bijou. I had the underside of my tube filled in solid so that I could not get a stream of water to sneak through the cage and hit the sweet spot, which eventually could get me to blow, albeit more of a ruined O. My cage is quite snug when flaccid and very tight when hard.

You will be able to stroke the bottom or base of the shaft. For me, this would never get me to the place where I could cum. So, yes, it kind of prevents masturbation in that scenario.

None of these devices will be 100% cum proof. You could always take a vibe and get yourself off, no matter what you are wearing, piercing or not.

Can you cum from stimulating your prostate? Is that considered masturbation? How about stimulating your nipples? Any other part of your body? Is that masturbation? How about Erotic Hypnosis? A Hands Free Orgasm? Is that masturbation? See .... kind of a tough subject to define if yo put it like this eh?

But for the normal ... can it prevent you from stroking or penetrating anything like a vagina, mouth, fleshlight type of toy etc etc etc ..... oh yea, it will make that real awkward. And my guess, you prolly would never get an O if you tried.

I find that one of the things I like most about the Bijou .. besides being so lightweight, comfortable and able to not be detected by metal detectors, is that you CAN get hard in it. Which gets me even more horny and really gets the frusty I gotta cum tingles and juices flowing. I still have not been able to cum wearing it by means of stroking or shaking it. I have also tried to use the shower head massage settings to really get in there ..... that is a no go either. So yea, I think it is pretty solid as far as a device that can keep you from stroking and getting any sort of orgasm out of it. All the other methods .. well ... just like any other device, you would have to be on the honor system or closely monitored to not do that kind of thing.

In case you had not noticed .... I really love love love my Bijou. Sometimes I do wish I could incorporate a ball trap ring to it .... like the Orion ..... I have actually talked with Andy at EW to possibly design a
    'convertible" where you could basically have the base ring attach to the cage so that you could go from cage only to full ball trap device. That is on the shelf for now though.

For the price ..... if you measure correctly .. you cannot beat this device. Just make sure you get your measurements correct, and always scale down in size rather than up. My recommendation would be to make sure you take all your measurements when you are cold flaccid.

If you are down for a ball trap device .... that Orion device, as mentioned above in an earlier post seems to be quite wicked and I do not see how you could masturbate with that on either. That will be my next device for sure.

Hope that helps ... if you need more info .... feel free to ask

brian

21. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Over the last 5 years, I had three different cages (1 Plastic - 2 metal) and have been able to achieve an orgasm when I lean a Hitachi magic wand against the cage. So being able to orgasm is possible, but it changes the way you get off and its not quiet.

The real restraint is you are no longer able to handle, manipulate, or play with your cock and this is the culture shock. Before, I could discreetly go into the shower and rub on out and enjoy my private play time. The orgasm is not the end all, be all, it how you are able to achieve the end goal. Always knowing my wife has the control and final say is the power transfer, she basically owns my cock. She is a good Mistress/KH/Wife and will let me out and bring me to heights of pleasure, but she has the final say not me.

bincorona likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice