Doctors Visit in Tollyboy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ALLORNOWT, Sep 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    I mentioned this in chat box but as it was quite a big thing for me i thought i would share it with others. I am as you may have read on other posts breaking in a new steel Tollyboy belt and my wife/mistress who works shifts instructed me to put on the belt and lock it then hand back the key before she left for her night shift. I duly locked on the belt at 6.00pm sunday and then when she was getting ready to leave for work at 8.00pm i asked would she be letting me out of the belt when she returned home at 7.30am on the monday as she knew i had a doctors appointment at 9.00am where i had to see the nurse to give some blood for some tests, she laughed and said NO you will have to wear it and hope no-one notices. I thought about arguing but i thought she was just winding me up so i left it. Next morning she arrived home as usual made a drink then went upstairs, got into bed and shouted down NOT to disturb her until the afternoon OR ELSE!. Well that was that then i headed off to the surgery in a real panic and was just thinking about telling the receptionist i could not stay when the nurse called me in and told me to jump up on the bed while she asked some questions ,took my blood pressure(had to be sky high) and then would be taking some blood. She is a very attractive young nurse and although the tollyboy is designed to stop erections i could feel a stirring below and as i was wearing loose tracksuit bottoms to help conceal any bulges i could not help but keep fiddling with my crotch area. I was sure she must have heard the slight clunk noise as i tried to jump onto the bed in one move and she seemed to keep staring at me while she was taking the blood. All i could think of was can she tell ,does she know what i have on under here.?. Then came the worst moment when she asked me for my urine sample!!!!! in all my panic i had left the bottle at home after doing one before the belt was locked on the night before, i told her i had done one but not brought it with me and she said no problem here is another bottle go and do one in there and i will send that off with the blood.All i could do was take the bottle and go into the room in the corner of her office and just hope there was a proper sit down toilet and not a urinal?. It took ages trying to catch some urine in the bottle as the tube pushes the penis to the back of your crotch, i had piss all over my hands and it took an absolute age to finish and try to clean up. When i came back out she was looking at me and i noticed her looking down at my legs and i said sorry i took so long and she said never mind were you having trouble?????? did she know??? were there cameras or something? it was only when i went back out to the car that i noticed the water stains all down both legs from my crotch area to the knees....she must think i am incontinent or something, anyway all i hope for is that the tests come back normal and that there is no residue of rust or stainless steel in my urine......Mistress thought it was hilarious and i could just feel her thinking of other things she might do to scare me..:confused0068::scared0016:

2. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    that sounds like it would turn a lot of people on, I try to wear my CB3000 as many times as possible in awkward situations as it gives me a thrill at the thought of somebody finding out my predicament.....

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Hummm....I found this quite hilarious Myself!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    somehow i thought YOU might Mistress Michelle only i bet if i was a sub of yours i would have also had a giant butt plug up my arse as well..........lol:anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice