Do you miss your chastity when you are not in it?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChristinaTS, Jan 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Like so many others have said... Yes, I definitely miss it. It's weird, and go against everything that should be "normal". But I guess I'm not normal. And neither I, nor my Mistress, would change that.

Ma’ams Slut and ChristinaTS like this.
  2. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    Honestly, no. I'm uncaged most of the time, anyway, so I don't give it much thought. Ironically, I only really miss the cage when I get turned on.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  3. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    After a few days free I also start to miss it. It depends on how long I've been "continuously" locked up.

Like last week, I had a small unrelated medical concern and needed to take the cage off in the middle of the night, then go to the doc's. I probably *could* have locked back up after I came back from the doc's with a clean bill of health. But I didn't, and she didn't push it for several days.

After about 6 days both of us wanted me back in the cage. It was interesting in that she ordered me in and I fully complied not because I *had* to, but because I completely *wanted* to.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  4. lockeduplondonboy98

lockeduplondonboy98 New member

Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    massively! I have a silicone device. They'll be times im flaccid and in my cage but then I've had a message from my Girlfriend/Keyholder at the time that has made it slowly grow and grow. The coldness of the silicone as it fills more and more of my cage. Just the little things

ChristinaTS likes this.
  5. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    I haven't worn a cage since new year. Feeling the urge to lock up, but the wife says no. :(

ChristinaTS likes this.
  6. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    I I definitely miss it I think I’m so used to wearing it now that when it’s not on it feels abnormal

When it’s on even though I don’t feel like most of the time because I’m so used to wearing it is still a constant reminder that she is in control of it

ChristinaTS likes this.
  7. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I’ve been locking on and off now for about 6 months. It feels very comfortable/right when the cage is on. When it comes off I find sometimes it’s hard to get back in the mind space to put it back on. “Do I want to go through having to sit down every time I pee? Do I want to go through peeing on my balls all the time?” Ultimately though once it’s back on all feels right in the world again.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  8. Guest 4926

Guest 4926 Member

Local Time:
    When I decided to commit myself to a life of permanent chastity, I found out quickly that it was the best decision ever. It is just as Billus said, about the comfort that it brings. I have been locked in chastity for over a year now. I get anxiety just thinking about not being in my cage. I only remove for hygiene and that's it. Always locked 24 7, never O again, no touching, nothing... permanently. It's been over a year and it has been an amazing transformation of my mind. I am at a whole different level. I have reached a state of complete freedom from stress and anxiety over trying to maintain control by completely giving it up to the cage and keeping it locked on at all times.

Ormaz, Robinoh, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  9. ScorpioCuck87

ScorpioCuck87 Member

USA/ Ohio
    Local Time:
    I couldn't agree more. I feel a sense of guilt and anxiety when not locked... I feel its my duty to my Mistress to always be locked. Even when I am permitted to be unlocked... Theres times shes allowed me to be unlocked and I've still went locked.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I understand what you're saying. The struggle with erections and strain of trying to live up to that demanding socialized masculinity and suppressing so many softer feelings can be exhausting. The cage relieves that.

ChristinaTS and R2002 like this.
  11. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    If i couldnt/wouldnt be locked back up, i would be very upset and i think i would start to be really bitchy

ChristinaTS likes this.
  12. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    No, you are not the only one. I also feel the same way when my chastity cage is removed for cleaning or doctor's visit.

I feel naked without it. As when I wear it for months on end and when it is suddenly removed, its like being without clothes. So, you are not alone. For me chastity is gives me sense of security.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  13. lessthanzero

lessthanzero Member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    I miss the connection I feel with my KH when I am not locked. The feeling of having part of me owned, controlled, and kept frustrated for her pleasure and amusement.

Rectrix and ChristinaTS like this.
  14. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Yes I do. If I’ve just had an orgasm it can take a few days to miss it, but if I’ve just been let out for some other reason than an orgasm it’s almost instant. I wonder if anyone offers are rehabilitation from chastity

ChristinaTS likes this.
  15. Guest 4926

Guest 4926 Member

Local Time:
    Keyheld, they might offer rehab....but who wants that? Lol. You're the one that's normal.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  16. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    YES...I am being 100% honest when I say I miss my cage within minutes of being freed. I know myself very well and fully understand that it will not be long from the removal of the cage to the time my hand lands on Madame's property. Oddly enough, I feel a sense of safety, a sense of purpose, a sense of dedication, direction, admiration and loyalty to Madame "E" when I am caged. When the cage is removed, I am instantly anxious of how long will it be before I do something I WILL REGRET instantly upon completion! SO, I not only feel safe in my cage...I feel as though I AM COMPLETE IN MY CAGE and have a purpose!

ChristinaTS, R2002 and Guest 4926 like this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Many of us feel your pain; I'm sorry for you.

ChristinaTS, Gryffin and R2002 like this.
  18. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thankyou @Rectrix

ChristinaTS likes this.
  19. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    #69 christoph, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    definitely yes & yes, this one of the fascinating aspects of chastity * a real punishment for me would be, when my loving girlfriend take off the cage from my little penis & don’t will let me back into * without my cage simply I miss something that is more as only the feeling to be closed * it´s more than a sensation like well kept & protected * it´s a continuous desire to stay in my cage * the reasons of this state of grace ? well, there are physical & mental & much has been written about it * my personal experience * at the beginning of any chastity experience the body needs a certain time to adapt, this part is sensible, the skin delicate * after finding the right size, my device feels like a second skin & now it´s a part of my body * once I have gotten used to the cage, I mostly forget it & now it happens exactly the opposite, I feel naked without my cage

you might think you can leave something just as you get used to * yes, it´s true, but do you really want that ? while a severe flu I was released for a longer time & that seemed normal again * after them at the slightest excitement the feeling more than the memory come back * now I could have left it too, but I was fascinated & just thought, let it happen & enjoy * maybe sounds childish, but sometimes the thought to go back in my cage excites me so much & my precum begins to leak like the first chastity time * it´s very embarrassing & I´m ashamed of it, especially towards my loving girlfriend * I want to do everything right for her * sometimes she stops my dripping, but mostly she grants it because she loves to know that the feeling to be locked increased * she says, the more I get excited, the more & better chastity hurts me & as soon I´m locked again all is in vain anyway & nothing can help me * double frustration ? I think no, considering all the true benefits & joys of serious chastity * I´m simply glad to be locked in my cage & my loving girlfriend likes that * a symbiosis

a ball trap device can accent some sensations, one of them is the cock ring effect of the testie ring that´s know to all * sometimes that excite me, but when I´m locked in my cage exactly the opposite effect happens, maybe caused by the containment pressure of the cage on my penis * I just call it an enforced relax * just as important is the mental aspect * the idea that I can´t touch my penis & the certainty that my device is secure & escape impossible is fundamental for me * I don’t know exactly why, but if I don’t have the certainty to be secure locked my mental attitude changes completely

but so, most of the time I feel a great sense of calmness * knowing that when I am locked in my cage I cannot do anything anyway, support this * only if my loving girlfriend want to please me, something is stirring & a sense of ambiguous frustration takes me * other stimuli like wearing a buttplug can support & replace this sensation * the most controversial experience is after milking, then I feel mentally completely empty too * does the penis still sometimes rebel against to be locked ? sure, that´s normal * some morning woods? yes, but nothing works, all stopped in the cage

all this & much more helps to make chastity a part of your life & finally, that you will miss them if you are unlocked * a comprehensive mistress can support you in all this * superfluous to say that any couple will find their own way of chastity life * there is also the strong way * as everyone knows, once you´re locked & chastity becomes real, it´s all over & does not matter if you like it or not * at some point you will “accept” to be locked * nevertheless, I think every safe & healthy means or procedure is allowed & should be taken that help to get used more & more to own chastity device * finally you will love your cage & you will need it

my loving girlfriend know & appreciate my situation & that help me too * I love her for it & I try to make she happy, in fact I belong only to her pleasure & she loves it too

ChristinaTS and Robinoh like this.
  20. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am totally uncomfortable when I'm unlocked for anything other than Mistress's purposes such as hygiene or tease & denial. All through our marriage we have moved into a stronger and stronger wife led relationship to the point that 4 years ago I accept my wife as my Mistress and totally submitted to her. We had played with chastity off and on for a few years before that but at that point she said my penis was now her property and locked me in chastity 24/7. I absolutely crave her control and the cage is a big part of that control. It's hard to explain, but on the rare occasions I'm left unlocked while not under her strict supervision I feel like my submission to her is compromised. The cage is a constant reminder that she is in full control and when it's not on it really bothers me.

We go to a local hotsprings occasionally and she has always unlocked me when we go. We go to the clothing optional pools and she said she doesn't want to embarrass me. I recently told her that she didn't need to unlock me anymore, I was proud to be locked by her and didn't care what other people thought. She looked at me and said "You really like being locked away, don't you!" I said that I did and that it was a very big part of my submission to her. She just smiled and said "Good, that's your life from now on!"

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Congratulations -- it's a long journey for many of us to finally accept and acknowledge who we are as chaste submissive husbands. I think I am ready for that step publicly; I know that she is not ready to disclose our chaste relationship, and that's OK.

ChristinaTS, cshorts and desertsub like this.
  22. Vinsint

Vinsint Member

Aircraft Mechanic
    Andover, Kansas
    Local Time:
    I toyally feel this way! Its like you say a permanent part of me, it grew on me so quick. I even feel like im doing something wrong/bad when im not wearing it, sooo its always on, lol.

23. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
    Yes I miss it , self locking is the only way I can lock up. But when I can’t lock up I often think about it

ChristinaTS and Robinoh like this.
  24. Robinoh

Robinoh Active member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Exactly the same feelings here!

ChristinaTS likes this.
  25. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife wanted me chaste for a long time; but I resisted because I liked sex so much. Now I've experienced it I think I'm addicted to it. If I am allowed to have an O within a few hours I start to fantasise about being chaste again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice