Do you like to shop on Ebay? What kind of things do you like to buy?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by incorrece, Apr 3, 2010.

1. incorrece

incorrece Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Good afternoon

Has anybody bought a brand new item on eBay and found out that it was new, but manufactured wrong or has wrong part numbers molded into it ? It seems to be a new trend. My factory scrapped things like this.

2. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Hello! I buy a lot of things on eBay and have only ever been disappointed with a purchase once. It was a fun little fashion watch that supposedly had a leather strap. It had a plastic strap, but it was so cheap it was still a good deal, so I still wasn't all that disappointed. I've purchased stuff like an Orange guitar amplifier (arrived in perfect condition and was the real deal), vintage vinyl records, clothes, jewelry, a brand new guitar, all sorts of things. I haven't bought any CDs or toys there, though... yet.

In my experience, sellers have generally tried very hard to keep their feedback ratings high. If you haven't already, maybe try to contact the seller? I'm curious to know what you bought because that doesn't sound very good - especially the "trend" part you mentioned. I hope it turns out well.

3. roanokebdsm

roanokebdsm Junior Member

Roanoke,Va
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    I buy a lot of things on ebay myself. I haven't had any problems and I have been a customer for 10 years.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    The only things I buy are clothing or craft items to customise the clothing!

Oh and I bought a pink steamer to make laundry easier in this house, and also I have a pink massage chair on the way to me now!

But nothing kinky...

5. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    I love shopping on ebay. And by the way I hate shopping. I was only disappointed once. You have to watch out and be smart. make sure the company or person has great feedback and has been around for a long time. I sold on ebay for several years and I did enjoy it!

6. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    I shop on Ebay all the time and have had very few problems. However, you have to read all the fine print for the item you are buying.

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Shopping? Me? ... Of course, i shop wherever and whenever i can and ebay is definitely a great place to make unique finds. Clothes, jewellery, shoes, kinky stuff ... name it and i bought it on ebay already. So far i had no bad experiences at all - lucky me :)

I am sure that even positive feedbacks on ebay can be faked, but in general is is a useful indicator for a reliable seller .. and yes, i usually avoid buying from far east ... may be a prejudice but i am always a bit cautious when the seller lives half around the globe and can't be held accountable or i don't speak their native language.

maid katrin

8. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've bought numerous articles on ebay,and have never personally been disappointed.Vendors who sell rubbish will soon have a lot of negative feedback.
    By the way it is interesting to look at "chastity",and see how many chastity devices are being bid on.As I write 13 devices ending within the next 24 hours are being bid on,and this does not include anyhting sold as " buy it now".So the readership here should increase quite quickly!

9. spuppy

spuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    I buy all sorts

Mostly electronic stuff and the such like have been with them for many yrs and in all that time only had 1 bad buy , and that was something for the wife a steam gen iron, sposed to have been a marked box so it was going cheap, when it arrived and we started using it there was a prob with it, i tried to get back to the seller with no luck, got in touch with the makers and the S/N was something that was way out of warranted by about 3 yrs, paypal was notified and i was given my money back after sending the item back, it returned to me within a few days the seller would not except it back so i now have the iron and my money back so no probs, but still cost me 20 in P&P for the exercise of sending it back to them, other than that no probs at all on anything i have bought

10. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    only thing one ebay I brought that I was unhappy with was some drill bit's which the seller was selling but didn't have any in stock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice