Do You Believe A Woman Has A higher Threshold For Pain Than Men

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by WannaLockCock, Apr 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    cooo what a brave man he was. i hope he was gived a medal

2. MissAmanda

MissAmanda The nomadic one
    Verified Female

Traveling, Florida
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    I agree that childbirth should be taken off the table. Not just because of the biological differences that make it impossible to ever know, but also because of the end result. The pain I went through, without any drugs, when I gave birth to my son, paled in comparison to the overwhelming love I felt and the horrific fear when he wouldn't breathe. I think the emotions involved in childbirth detract and distract from the pain.

Also CBT should be taken off the table. Again, there's just no way to compare. And I think emotions are involved here, as well. I may be wrong, but is sure seems that guys are quite emotionally attached to their boy bits.

You could use kidney stones as more of an equalizing test of pain thresholds, maybe. When I had mine, the nurse told me that women are usually more stoic than men. She said men grimace harder and whimper more. But whose to say that means their threshold is lower? Maybe it's just that we cope with it in different ways.

All that being said, I must agree that it's really more of an individual thing than a gender thing. And cultural differences likely also play into it, as someone else mentioned.

WannaLockCock likes this.
  3. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    Well MissAmanda My Mistress loves giving her slave a little CBT. Mistress says using a little electric play with the CBT can make Mistress property and slave squirm and wiggle and I believe Mistress would never hurt Mistress property on purpose. And yes we guys are emotionally attached to our boy bits. My Mistress loves that phrase. She chuckles and smiled. As caged property we must endure some pain to please our Mistress. As will your when MissAmanda cages her next boy bits. Just to let him know who in charge.

4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    Definitely, you also need to keep child birth on the table because any pain is pain. When our kids were born I could tell she was in pain and worked thru it as expected. Me, her squeezing my hand had me begging her to stop, I was moaning m,ore than her.

When we played with BDSM, she could take more than I was willing to dish out. Very rarely did she ever say the safe word, when I was the sub it was more yellow light than green.

5. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    I've been a little "distracted" lately with some health issues. One being the afore mentioned kidney stone. I have however been checking in to see how much response and what sort of responses the thread was getting.

I would wholeheartedly agree with @MissAmanda and @mcfeely , Childbirth should be taken off the table. Women do have a lot of natural hormones and chemicals that are released to both prepare her body for the delivery and endure some of the pain.

I may be weird but I would trade places with a woman in a heartbeat to experience what it is like to get pregnant and carry another life, another human being, inside my body. I have sat or laid and watched both of my children stir inside my wife. I would place my hand on their bellies and feel the life they were carrying inside them as they tossed and turned. I would do it for hours if they stayed that active for very long. I was and am in awe of that as well as a bit jealous that I could not feel that. It has to be one of the most amazing feelings in the world. Especially knowing YOU are creating a child who soon will be causing you a lot of pain but for a (hopefully) short amount of time but afterwards will be doing yet another thing a male cannot do, feed and nourish that same child from your very own breasts. Looking down at the beautiful life you have crated.

it has been mentioned several times that if men had to endure natural child birth the human race would go extinct. I don't believe that. But as many have said we will never know. I believe the unconditional love for a newborn and watching them at your breast would by far make the pain endured worth it.

My ex wife and I would sometimes swap roles for a weekend at a time. When I was the sub and had to be punished I will have to say the first 5 to 10 swats or blows would feel like my ass was ON FIRE!!! But after that there seems to be a calming affect come over me and the pain would sort of subside (not be as harsh I guess) then become somewhat erotic and pleasurable. We never tried genital torture on either so I don't know about that aspect. She has whipped me with my belt till I was literally crying and she stop for fear she had gone too far. After assuring her I was fine she would let me loose and then we would go back to "playing". The same had happened with her as well. Afterward we would talk about it and our experiences were very similar, in that at the start it was not fun AT ALL it just fuckin hurt. But after a few more strikes something would change and even though it still stung/hurt it became arousal as well. I would still try to "behave" to prevent another discipline but if she wanted to have sex after (both of us usually did) she would purposefully grab my tender ass and squeeze making me go faster for her. God I miss that woman!!!

6. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh. that must be why my paddle hurts a lot cos i get about that many. but i dont think i gonna ask for more anyways.

7. WannaLockCock

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:

In the "moment" it is not that bad. The mindset that a macho man ( as I was at the time) being sternly told to drop my pants and underwear and either bend over the couch or bed, or her lap, and submit to her punishment would get me so hard and horny........ WOW! It was so intoxicating!!

jemima likes this.
  8. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  9. WannaLockCock

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:

Thank you @jemima I'm not sure if you were referring to my surgeries or my ex wife's spankings/whippings of my ass. If it was my recent surgeries, I am getting better everyday (just way slower than I would like. The spankings...... I wish I could have her back to some degree. We always had the most amazing sex. She was always down for just about ANYTHING kinky.

10. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please it was the spanks cos i know how much they hurt but i dint know you had been poorly so i hope that get better as well.

11. WannaLockCock

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice