Do women actually like men consuming their release?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Crowned, Jul 4, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Yes we definitely enjoy it. A man who submits to cleaning up his release puts me in my happy place. Love, love love a man bending to my will and doing something he doesn't enjoy for my pleasure.

2. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Does he not enjoy it?

3. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I believe he enjoys that I force it, submitting to it. But no he doesn't enjoy it

4. PricessKitten

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Yeah, It definitely turns me on. Its like a gift that I have given, and he is receiving. You wouldn't say no to another gift from your Mistress, Goddess, keyholder....why would you say no to something I worked so hard to help you with?

5. AllySiss

AllySiss Member

IT
    Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes i feel that it is also the convenience in the same time for her and the fact that it would be mandatory for me to consume it to feed my submissive side.

6. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    Do women actually like men consuming their release?

Speaking only for myself, I absolutely love it! A big turn-on for me.:)

Back when my sub-hubby was still allowed PIV, I always made him clean up after himself. Now that he is caged 24/7/365 he cleans up what he dribbles out during peggings or milkings, and cleans me up after I have been with my lover.

7. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    I really do appreciate the women who have responded. I am a bit surprised by the results making this all the more illuminating to me. Thank you ladies!

I have never had to clean up fortunately.

8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife loves it, but she seldom allows a release.

9. Guest 2939

Guest 2939 Active member

Local Time:
    When Lady K gets me off She usually scoops every drop up with a spoon and feeds it to me through my gag, giggling

She genuinely enjoys me eating my own cum

Socal_locked likes this.
  10. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When I first met my Wife(KH) and we were having a lot of PIV. The odd time after my release into her, I would go down and clean her up. I was never told to do it, I just did. I never really thought about it, until my Wife said to me after I had done it..."That's you down there, you are licking up your cum". I had never really thought about it that way. Most of the time, I would cum first and I wanted my Wife to have a orgasm also and she really enjoy it. Since we started MC and my orgasms are controlled be my Wife and are far and few between, she has me clean up all my pre cum and I have tasted my release a few times, but maybe a drop or two. I'm still waiting for a full load and my Wife has told me it will be soon. She has told me that it does nothing for her if I want to consume my own cum, maybe once I do it, it will change her mind. She wasn't into using the riding crop on me at first, but that has changed

Rectrix likes this.
  11. Munchkin_dick

Munchkin_dick Member

Richland Center Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    I had a girlfriend that loved to cumswap with me immediately after a blowjob... we both enjoyed it and it made for some of the best make out sessions ive ever had. I should have kept that one.

12. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    during my tease session this morning, I was begging my wife to let me cum. I told her I wanted to lick up my cum. she likes me to lick up my cum but this morning it didn't work. She said that tomorrow she might allow a ruined orgasm, but I doubt it.

13. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    I am the typical male hypocrite. Pre-release, I am aroused by the notion of consuming, and more aroused by the fantasy of a woman who enjoys me doing it. Even more by the woman who finds fun in demanding I do it. Post-relese, my interests are not the same.

I'm not naive; what's important to me is not important to others; no one on the planet, my wife included, gains any pleasure from my release. The speed of the world's rotation won't change in the slightest if I cum, or don't. My wife won't experience anything sexually by my orgasm or lack, and she gets no pleasure from my chastity, or not. Her participation in any way is an act of generosity on her part; she does it for me. We both know this.

My wife is put off by my cleaning her, if I don't enjoy it. She wants to feel desired, and if I want to bury my face between her legs and ravish her, she likes being desired. She wants to part of forcing me to do that, if I don't want to be there, because for her, it's about being desired. She knows I'm aroused and attracted by going down, though I doubt she gets actual sexual pleasure from it. She tells me she doesn't. For her, it's about being desired.

Sometimes she will sit on my face and let me try to pleasure her. When first she did that after sex, I had a gag reflex. Today, if we have sex, it will always be concluded by her sitting on my face, or by me kneeling behind her as she bends over the bed, as I clean her. What changed?

Though my wife doesn't really enjoy performing oral sex, she does on occasion. Years ago she put up with me cumming in her mouth, and once, she kissed me passionately after. I found it incredibly erotic, and couldn't stop reliving it, replaying it. She knew that I talked a good game about cleaning up, but balked at the practice, but with time, when I began to do it more and she saw that I wanted to do it, she warmed to the idea. She enjoyed being desired, and when she found that I approached cleaning her with some passion, she felt desired.

My wife does not like the notion that I'd want her until my needs are met, then be turned off by her. She very much likes the concept that I want her when aroused, and want her more when I'm no longer aroused, and that I find her as beautiful, erotic, and desirable before and after sex.

We seldom have sex (I'm seldom home, being gone most of the time), but when we do, it's always followed by cleaning up. She's very open to that. As we've moved in that direction, I find it an erotic and exciting event, though I'll likely never look forward to consuming myself. Consuming from her, however, is another matter, and I do look forward to that.

14. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    As a masturbating teen, I consumed my own cum more than not. I didn't mind the taste as long as it was still warm. No stains on the sheets. No dirty laundry. All evidence was gone.
    I've only done it a handful of times with the wife. She hasn't seemed to care either way. Lately it has been occuring more often. She noted that it's nice not to have to worry about it oozing out of her when she gets up. She also asked me to kiss her immediately after I had finished licking it up. So she could taste it too, I suppose. I'd say she likes it, but so far it's not expected or enforced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice