Do not buy the Ultra Short Plus-Minus Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by DoctorDib, Jun 29, 2022.

1. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    TL/DL;
    Sadly the chastity where it connects into the ring had split / snapped off during a two day use, would sadly not recommend the product.

Rating:
    Comfort: 9/10
    Material: 3/10
    Effective: 5/10

As we all are aware buying from Ali-Express is always a risk; cheap materials, knock off's around every corner and long delivery times.

Despite these negative features there are still some gems on there but sadly the latest chastity that I have purchased was not one of them.

The listening is called: "Ultra Short Plus-Minus Chastity Lock Cobra Cock Ring Belt 4 Ring Catheter Cock Cages Adult Chastity Cage Sissy BDSM Gay Sex Toys"

Image:
    upload_2022-6-29_16-33-6.png

Before I go into what's wrong about it, first the pros.

Honestly, when I first got it I fell in love with it. I was way too used to wearing the metal flat plate that his was a nice transition. Within 5 minutes I forgot I had it on, I felt like I could run without feeling it jump back and forth and everything was going great... until the Ali-Express side of things started to show.

Pros:
    - Comfortable
    - Hardly know it's there
    - Lightweight
    - Easy to keep clean due to open design

Now what had made this a deal breaker? The cheap materials have unsurprisingly started to fail me. The section of both sides of the lock on the cage have started to split causing the cage to have way more movement and in result allows me to pull out. I have not really looked into repairing it as I don't think it's worth my time and effort.

Cons:
    - Cheap materials - broken / split where the cage slots into the ring.

Sadly that one con has ruined this Chastity.

Now I am on the market to look for a better quality one but roughly the same size - any suggestions?

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice