do Mistress want a sissy?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by iwearpanties, Jul 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Hello to all Mistress'es and any other Dominates here male or female.

do you seek a sissy that already seeking or is a sissy or do you want to mold your own sissy in your ways and start them off on to there ways as a sissy cuck??? or justa good ole sissy

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I think the best sissys are those that have already practiced their femming to some degree - enjoy it and want more. Although the idea of taking a male who never felt femme before and forcing - altering - him until he's utterly femmed sounds so intriguing (perhaps not practical though).

As for being a sissy cucky... yes, of course - a very useful femming method - together with prolonged chastity and teasing and the poor gurl will beg for her cucking and femming.

Don't you agree?

3. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    i do agree with the above.

I dont know if you interested, but i read an article about how to get your slave to take anal from another man (personally i am not interested in this at all) but it claimed that a man in chastity, and enough patience can make a sub do anything. I think it would all be about linking the pleasure with the activity.

For me, as a sub, i find a thrill out of being moulded to how my mistress likes me. Although i have no interest in sissy, femming or cuckolding. But i thought you might like another view on it :)

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Being an ultra-feminized sissy myself - self femmed to a certain degree but mainly molded by my Mistress - it seemes to be inappropriate to reply to the question. Nevertheless, while being utterly submissive towards Women i can become quite "dom" when it comes to sub males. Don't get me wrong, i don't consider myself as switch but i have the hidden desire to feminize a sub male, forcing him to become a sissy maid's sissy toy.
    In this particular case i wouldn't want someone who has already more or less fixed opinions on how to be feminized.
    I want to mold him my own way, making him my very own sissy prissy dress up doll without any chance to hide his sissification from the outside world ... so woe betide boys, once being caught in my web you wouldn't recognize yourself in a few months *giggle* ...

maid katrin

5. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    very interesting katrin, it would be quite fun getting dressing instructions from you

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    chrissymaid, don't lead me into temptation ...

... kidding aside, i don't believe in online training, so if Mistress ever will let me turn this fantasy into reality it would be real life only.

Hugs, maid katrin

7. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    Katrin, I too have my doubts about online training, though i'm sure some have fun with it! I was just letting my mind wander a bit with your previous comments as I do like you taste in maids uniforms and like me you take your maid dressing seriously.
    regards, chrissymaid

8. Sissyanna

Sissyanna Junior Member

Local Time:
    As a complete novice sissy it would be such a honour to have such an experienced sissy mould and shape me. I love so much the thought of becoming your 'barbie doll' and being exposed as a sissy to everybody.

9. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    for what it's worth, when i was looking for the Right Lady i found that those who found me attractive loved the service-orientation. i fully expected to become a Lady's maid when the time came!

10. Mistress Helen

Mistress Helen Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    My own sissy maid started by sissifying herself, then had some online training before meeting me. All I can say is that, whatever steps she took on the way, I like what I've got!

11. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    do mistress want a sissy

after i posted this question some time ago and reading the thread / posts many thngs mnay other qutions have poped in and out of my head . (the one on my shoulders that is ).

If and when a Mistress places or puts a sub male in chasity have you the Mistress already had ideas in your mind that this new sub or sub that may already be in chasity will now be wearing pantiesand other females things and or getting some sissifying or have you and the submissive talked about what is best or the sub or has the sub addmitted he/she wants to be made to wear or hasthe sub secretly worn beofre ever being placed in chasity.

12. Dainty Demure

Dainty Demure Junior Member

Local Time:
    My Lady doesn't like the term 'sissy' as she feels that it has been used too much for humiliation so the word never is allowed in our home. I am rarely dressed in males clothes anymore only on the occasional times they take me somewhere or in winter when clearing snow from the driveway. The rest of the time my male clothes are locked away out of my reach and I am feminine. Humiliation has no part in my training. The more feminine I look and behave, the more encouragement and attention I receive from the ladies including sexual releases as rewards for accepting my training and being how they want me to be. What makes them happy has become what makes me happy.

13. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    I have the same situation as Dainty Demure. No sissy and no humiliation involved. Just expected to look feminine in the evenings and at night.
    Teased for the chastity but not for dressing female.

14. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    i read more about an owned sissy than a Mistress seeking one , lots of sissies out there seeking a Goddess to guide and direct them to fulltime feminity , drooling over sissies who are already serving *sighs*

15. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    Not my wife - she definitely wants a manly man to bend to her whims. I would love to at least wear the sheer panties every day, but those are mainly saved for those occasions where she wants to make sure that I'm sufficiently horny with minimal effort on her part. She says I look ridiculous in them. That said, I'm so happy with our relationship, I'm more than happy to be as manly and obedient as possible. :)

16. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i'm with you, branded hubby...Mistress and i are not into femming.

17. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    This makes so much sense to me. I fall into the category of have never felt femme before, and needing to be forcibly altered.

Although its not something I would ask for, I do think its possible for me to be transformed into something utterly fem, like a begging sissy cuck, through prolonged enforced chastity and conditioning. I can't think of many other training techniques that could accomplish this.

And that's where the appeal lies for me, to be in such a deep submissive place, so chastened and sexually hungry for release, that I could completely let go of my former ego and self, and allow my future KH to transform me into her vision of a sissy cuck, or whatever she most desires for me.

18. Wannabe_Sissy

Wannabe_Sissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM

I am 25 and also seeking for a Mistress to guide me but its very hard to find one, so I decided also to look for a Master, though I think of myself as a hetero. But after a few days of abstinence I start fantasizing about serving a real, masculine man, who owns the key to my chastity device. Sucking his cock while I am forced to be chaste.
    Femming myself all alone is quite hard, I dont have the discipline to do it on my own. So I just started to do things I can do on my own. I started to lose some weight and managed about 14kg, from 105kg to 91kg. My goal is a weight at about 75kg, so I can start bying my first sissy-stuff to better attract Master/Mistress. (now I think, why should I buy clothes, that doesnt fit in about 3months anymore) Maybe I'll start trimming my bodyhair, but for shaving I need a bit more pressure and/or forced chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice