Do chastity auxiliary (antifall) belts work

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Naveen, Apr 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Hi,
    My cage is not falling but sometimes when i get erected it moves forward with my sack and when i get flaccid it stays like hanging due to its weight but my penis is not escaping.
    so i decided to buy a auxiliary belt attached it to my cage and put it around my waist keep my chastity cage in a one place without hanging and i dont need to correct it all the time but im curious do they actually work anyone using them?

*I didnt bought it yet need to know before buying

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    i made one

3. ChasteCouple82

Corporate Trainer
    Southern US
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    I’ve been using one we bought on Etsy. It’s an elastic, nylon strap with a couple of snap buttons. It keeps everything in place. Nocturnal erections don’t push it away from the body. Everything stays in place nicely.

Naveen likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I’ve not used one, but I have seen posts from several members that swear by them. I can see how they can help, just give it a go!

5. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    Think i ordered the same thing what about sitting on a chair and bathing does it get wet when bathing ?

6. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone ♥️ think its gonna work

7. ChasteCouple82

Corporate Trainer
    Southern US
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Isn’t an issue sitting. It gets wet in the shower but dries within minutes of being out. The only issue is sitting to pee. I have to push down the cage to aim down into the toilet at home, but that’s because we have a small toilet.

8. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    I have one of the anti-falling straps from Etsy. Works OK to stop slipping down when not hard. Doesn't stop an erection from trying to push the cage off though.

9. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Copy/Paste below and original thread where I copied what someone else did; sorry, don't have pics but should be self-explanatory - the nice thing here is it's literally locked on as looped ends are on the post behind the lock and water-proof. I don't use anymore as have a better fitting cage.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...eking-base-ring-body-strap.20936/#post-191035

Simple trip to either the big box Blue or Orange 'play' store.
    I bought a length of 1/8 s/s stranded metal rope, some clear vinyl tubing to surround the metal rope, ferrules to clamp and form loops, and a crimping tool to really crimp the ferrules tight - you can probably get by by hammering the ferrules but the tool was not expensive and it's something I can use down the road for projects around the house or boat.

I didn't use the thimbles that came with the ferrule set as it would make the loops to big, the stiffness of the wire is just right to form loops on it's own that are the perfect size for the locking post. Once crimped I smoothed the ferrules with a Dremel and covered the ferrules and cut end of the vinyl tubing with heat shrink to smooth everything out to avoid rough contact points. A-Ring on first, wrap wire rope around waist with loops around locking post and then cage on and locked - rope not coming off without unlocking or using bolt cutters. Length sized tight enough to avoid pulling the cage up.
    This works amazingly well and does not need to be removed for showering and conceals just fine within clothes - I wear it 24/7 w/ the cage.
    NOTE: Wire and tubing available by the foot in-store @ ~ 33 cents per foot so it's a pretty cheap setup.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt...ess-Steel-Uncoated-Wire-Rope-810050/204471267
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-1-8-in-Aluminum-Ferrule-and-Stop-Set-43254/205887928
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Sioux-Ch...ft-Clear-PVC-Tubing-900-01030C00101/202257567
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-18-in-Swaging-Tool-43834/205887557

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anti off chastity belet how to use

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice