DIY Key Safe

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Msub18, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Msub18

Msub18 Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Hi to all
    As I took my first steps into chastity, I started going the way digital... my first two problems were - where to find a Mistress and what to do with the keys...
    Now, as you all found your way here I think I needn't mention the first thing, but I'd like to share with you my experiences of saving the key.

Now, It's always a big discussion, wherer an emergency key is useful or not and what to do with it.
    In my opinion it is.
    I did already need it a few times, when I got hit doing sports or simply when something must have been twitched over the night.

What I did, is kind of only having emergency keys - in my little portable key safe. Sure, there's noting against you wife having the second one fixed to her necklace. ;)
    I got the idea searching on the web.

It's a methal tube I got from th construction store. I mad desire it had one closed ending. It originally was intended to be fixed to the end of a curtain rail.
    Now, what I did is making a whole in it, big enough to make sure a lock can get through. it is exactly 90 degree to the long side of the tune and goes straight through it.

Then you put the key in and lock it in there.

Now, you can either use a plastic one way lock. These have a unique code on it and your loved owner can check that regularly if you did cut it through in order to get to the key...

or you can increase the size of the whole for the keychain in your key, not make a combination lock fit through and lock your safe using this type of lock. That's the way my Mistress decided to do it. The combination is given to me via ChastiKey, an App you can find in Google Play Store.

Watch out that the diameter of the tube is big enough to fit one / two keys in.

I'm pretty sure, I would have loved to be given that advice as I was a total newbie in chastity, so I'd be glad if I had helped a few people here.
    If you have any further questions on this project feel free to ask me, but please don't be mad if I don't answer asap.

See you guys!

Attached Files:

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Mark at MaleChastityNow made me something like this. It’s nice and simple. It’s minimally sized to fit a keyed security screw. I use it with a numbered seal inside a little paper packet signed by my lovely wife and keyholder.
    You don’t need something fancy for it to be effective.

I like what you made. That’s great!

I had been buying pill bottles and pendants for cremation ashes. Pill bottles can get big. Pendants are too small.

Msub18 likes this.
  3. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    I use an on-line creating card service; just lock the key to the device in a numerical programable safe and put the #### on the creating card and have it sent to you on any date you desire. You hope that your internet connection does not fail

slave8311798 and sissy_connie like this.
  4. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    what service do you use?

5. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    I use jacquielawson.com. So far it has worked very well, you can set the time (date) that the card will be sent to the selected email. It is also a nice way to send greeting cards to friends.

slave8311798 likes this.
  6. girliesub

girliesub Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
  7. NatashaHousewife

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    That looks amazing. I love the size of it. Might suggest it for valentines this year

8. slave8311798

slave8311798 Member

Coder
    Mid-Atlantic Region USA
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    This is brilliant! As long as, being the sender, it doesn’t let you look at the card again. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice