DIY hybrid chastity device/belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by richlockedup, Mar 4, 2013.

1. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Hi there, I just thought I would share some photos of a DIY improvement I carried out on a cheap ebay cage device that I bought last month. I found that in the bath with plenty of soap I could pull out. I wanted to wear a device that would be difficult to escape from so that my keyholder/girlfriend really could control my releases. Below is an image of the device I bought before I modified it.

Attached Files:

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi rich i have also done a similar thing only adapting it to fit onto my Fetish Felix steel belt it works well.

3. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Because I could twist the device sideways in the bath/shower and pull out from above I made a covering plate from stainless steel that prevented this. To hold this plate in place I attached plain dog choker chain and also added 2 chains around the back to make the whole thing secure. I then tested it in the bath and found with a lot of effort I could still pull out but my cock was then either trapped behind the plate or bent sideways which created considerable pain if I tried to get erect. This satisfied me that I was secure enough and I would be just too mush pain/hassle to try to cum wearing the device/belt. Here are a few photos of the finished article.

Attached Files:

4. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I was quite surprised the device worked out so well. It took a bit of trial and error to get the chain lengths correct for the waist and under the back. It's completely un-noticeable under my jeans even when bending forward etc. The plate is on the front is comfortable and although my girlfriend had a good laugh when she saw it first she now insists I wear it instead of my simple balltrap cage (reviewed in a previous post of mine). The downside to it is that when sitting or driving the chain around my waist does dig into my hips which can be a little uncomfortable at times. In my next project I plan to address this. Ultimately, I would like to make a Latowski style belt for the front but with chains at the rear. I know some people might think this is such a waste of time and I should really just go and buy a proper belt but since I have the materials and some of the tools and get enjoyment out of it I'll keep you updated on my progress.

5. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    how do you sit with that piece of sheet metal in front?

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hey anything that makes you happy is never a waste of time i say! good luck

7. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Sitting is quite comfy, I can even cross my legs. I did spend a lot of time sanding the edges with rough and then fine sandpaper to get a good smooth polish on the edges. I can even run wearing it. My job is quite physical so I need to be able to bend, squat etc. That's not to say it's perfect - far from it. Tonight will only be my second consecutive night sleeping in it and already I have identified 2 areas causing slight discomfort that need further attention. The only problem is I need to take it off to do these jobs and I don't have the key:(

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    that was always a problem doing adjustments!

9. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    When you're done you should decorate the metal with your name on it for all of us on here to awe at ;).

10. JockeyL33

JockeyL33 New member

Local Time:
    I have the exact same device but instead of going to the trouble of modifying it I found some 'anti escape wedges' that sit between the ring and cage. Completely secure!! Maybe these would be more satisfactory for your working conditions??

11. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I saw pictures of these online but thought that it would be very painful to have an erection. How do you overcome this? And with plenty of soap in bath I thought I would still manage to pull out.

12. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Ok here is a pic of my diy belt/device with the improvements i talked about earlier to improve comfort. I found that the chains around my waist would dig into my skin when bending over or squatting so i made up some extra steel plates to bend around my sides. I also found that the tip of my penis would catch on my boxer shorts when getting in/out of car and let me tell you this was painful. So i bought 2 pairs of satin male thongs off ebay and this solves that problem. I was a bit aprehensive showing these off to my girlfriend/keyholder but because she is the best person in the world and hasn't objected to these i will be buying more. More improvements to come but for now this is so much more comfortable and i have been locked up 3 solid days no probs.
    Will post pic from my computer tomorrow.

13. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I have started making my next device/belt. This one uses the cage from the previous belt but incorporated a new steel cup and belt around the hips and two chains under the bum. Notice that the chains are connected close to each other. I tried one Chain but it was pressing on my tailbone. I found in the previous belt the chains would dig into my bum if sitting on an hard surface. This way seems to resolve this. I can then just pull the chains apart for doing a number 2. Because the belt is joined/hinged in 4 places the whole thing is fairly flexible. As you can see it is far from finished. I need to weld on a round wire where it cups my groin, attached rubber strips, sort out the locking mechanism and give it a good polish. Suggestions welcome.
    R 20130510_154616.jpg 20130510_154719.jpg

14. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I love watching the progression of technology :)

15. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Well, after quite a bit of experimentation I have nearly finished my new belt. I scrapped the above idea because of pinching and I thought it would be too much of a pain to keep clean. Also, I found the chains just to uncomfortable for my quite physically active job. So, my new criteria was to make a belt that was comfortable for an active lifestyle, easy to clean, was very secure (no pull out), and required no welding (just cannot seem to master stainless steel welding). Anyhow, I bought (yes this part is cheating) a very well made stainless steel ball trap device off ebay that was a good fit bar the fact that I could pull out in the bath. The rest of the belt I made myself using just a simple small angle grinder, battery drill, screwdrivers, pair of pliers and sand paper. The belt is fully stainless steel except for the under crotch security nylon pipe. The level of security required was , bar damaging the belt or lock (which would alert my partner), I would not be able to cum while locked up. I have yet to test it against vibration. The small nuts and bolts at the front and rear will ultimately be lockable. Here are a couple of photos. I have not given it the final fine sand and polish yet so it still looks a little rough. My sincere apologies for the hairy bum..... Please feel free to ask me any questions etc..
    chas11.jpg chas2.jpg chas13.jpg chas12.jpg chas4.jpg

Rita likes this.
  16. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    It looks good, and as well as being more hygienic the open design should make it easier for your keyholder tease and torment you.
    Rita

17. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol I am sure most of us can work round your furry bum just this once.

However when your magnificent creation is all finished and polished and lovely you will treat yourself and your very sexy bum to a wax to set off all your hard work and ingenuity .

I would say you should be a very happy bunny the way its turned out .

Xx Wendy

18. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the comments. I am still in the testing phase but hope to have the belt perfectly comfortable soon. I have been surprised and very thankful to my wonderful girlfriend/keyholder for humoring me in the beginning which has now evolved into her now demanding I am locked all the time except for pleasing her and my sport. We celebrated 5 years together last night and she has expressed how good it feels for her to keep me under lock and key. Going back to the belt, i will try to give some updates in the near future on how it is turning out...

Lucy and Wendygirl like this.
  19. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @richlockedup well done you. It looks well designed and practical.
    Regards
    Lucy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice