Diving in from NJ

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by itryitonce, Oct 31, 2019.

1. itryitonce

itryitonce Member

New jersey
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Greetings, all:

I researched chastity a little and want to try it. I am trying to convince my wife to try it. We are vanilla at the moment. Any tips? I asked her to read a book on kindle about it. I created a contract example below.

Male Chastity Contract

This agreement is made between_____________________________(Wife) and ____________________________(Husband). The initial trial period is for 90 days with a mutually agreed to one-year Term.

Understanding

Wife and husband’s marriage is strong and loving. Both are open to each other’s suggestions to potentially add excitement in the bedroom by experimenting with new ideas. With this in mind, husband acknowledges the following:

A. His desire to be dominated by his Wife.

B. His desire to transfer complete control of his genitals, orgasms and sexual activities to his wife by wearing a chastity device that she controls.

Wife acknowledges husband’s desires and agrees to:

A. Dominate husband sexually and take control of his cock and balls.

B. Demand husband to wear a chastity device to better focus his efforts on their sexual relationship, eliminate masturbation and minimize his poor habits surrounding household activities.

Rules

A. Wife is in charge and owns husband’s cock and balls, orgasms and sexual gratification.

B. Wife demands husband to wear cock cage 24/7 and she controls its removal and attachment.

C. Wife agrees to punish and correct husband’s behavior if he breaks any rules or this agreement.

D. Wife may share chastity arrangement with close confidants if she needs additional support.

E. Husband agrees to wear cock cage 24/7 making no attempt of removal without wife’s consent.

F. Husband is responsible for excellent hygiene by cleaning cage and genitals daily.

G. Husband, with wife’s advanced approval, may remove chastity cage for hygiene purposes, approved physical exercise, medical appointments and travelling through airport security.

H. Husband obeys wife’s sexual demands and requested sexual activities at all times.

I. Husband agrees to use any sexual aid wife demands such as, but not limited to, vibrators, butt plugs, dildos, penis extensions, strap-on dildos, restraints and paddles to satisfy wife’s sexual gratification.

J. Husband agrees that wife will use devices mentioned above on him for her pleasure and amusement without any objection from husband.

K. Husband will submit to weekly prostate milking by wife to insure proper health.

L. Husband will notify wife every time he is near orgasm and ask for her permission.

KEYS

A. Wife will always have chastity cage key visibly on her person via a necklace, bracelet or anklet.

Sexual Gratification & Orgasms

A. Wife agrees to be selfish in her own sexual gratification on a regular basis. Examples are demanding oral service, requesting massages and using sexual aids such as penis sheaths and vibrators.

B. Wife agrees that just because she has many orgasms doesn’t mean husband gets any.

C. Wife will tease, deny and edge husband on a regular basis building up sexual frustration.

D. Wife permits husband one (1) full orgasm every four (4) weeks.

Household Duties and Chores

A. Wife expects husband to do the following: _____________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AGREEMENT AGREED TO BY:

Definitions

CHASTITY CAGE: Lockable wearable device enclosing the penis designed for continuous wear to prevent selfish masturbation activity and to control all erections and orgasms of male.

KEY HOLDER: The individual who will hold the key and the control for the device. By definition, the KEY HOLDER is the individual entrusted to have absolute say in the use of the male’s sexual organs and services.

TEASE & DENIAL: To keep male in a state of arousal for a period of time through any verbal and physical communication. Denial is stopping him from any type of orgasm at all during sexual play activities. During tease and denial play, male can remain in chastity cage or not based on Key Holder’s preference.

EDGING: Male is continuously brought to the edge of orgasm through some sort of stimulation. Once he has almost reached climax – all activity stops until his urge subsides. The Key Holder continues with the stimulation again bringing him just to the edge of impending orgasm – all activity stops until his urge subsides. Key Holder continues this cyclical process multiple times creating a sexually frustrated and obedient male.

RUINED ORGASM: The trick is to make the male notify you when he is about to orgasm. Key Holder continues the physical activity just past the point of no return and then abruptly stops all activity or forcefully squeezes balls during orgasm, or places finger over the hole of the penis until orgasm is over. Male will ejaculate but will not have the sensation and feeling of a Full Orgasm which will leave him frustrated and willing to please Key Holder even more.

FULL ORGASM: Key Holder removes chastity cage and allows male to have an orgasm to completion.

PROSTATE MILKING: Prostate milking is essential to the male’s health in male chastity. Since full complete male orgasms are infrequent and he will no longer be allowed to masturbate, semen builds up and needs to be flushed out of his system on a weekly basis. Rubbing his prostate gently with a finger will cause the fluid to release without granting the man a full orgasm. This process is also considered a ruined orgasm.

DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE: Domestic discipline is the wife’s institution of rules, guidelines and penalties imposed on the husband as a corrective measure for specific transgressions. It serves to promote and preserve a stable and harmonious home environment. Done in a loving manner, the wife will spank and paddle the husband for unacceptable behavior so he can correct and improve himself in the future.

2. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My advice is slow down and keep the contract to yourself. You are likely to overwhelm your wife if you present that to her

And good luck to you both from a fellow New Jerseyan

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. I love your enthusiasm, but you need to remember this is all new to your wife. I agree with R2002, go slow at first. Be sure to talk about what she finds exciting or positive about chastity and/or a female led marriage more than you talk about what you want. Ask her if you can do things for her, or surprise her by doing chores or special things. I think you need to show her how this works for her, as well as you, in small steps, going for more if she responds positively to it. As this may be outside her norm, since you say your're vanilla, take small steps as you start your journey. Good luck.

R2002 likes this.
  4. itryitonce

itryitonce Member

New jersey
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the response! Yer both right. I won't show her the contract. She said she would try it out and she would read the book too. So I wil try that. My concern is that she won't really understand how to tease and deny and take charge without some direction. I really want her to use me and be sexually fulfilled more. I have been trying to do alot more oral on her. When I am doing oral, she always wants me to use my penis instead so she doesn't orgasm alot just from oral. I am hoping that I can work on this and she will demand me to service her several times a week with no orgasm for me...

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    There's a fine line between badgering and discussing. Communication is important but you must remember the rest of life goes on as it always has and whilst chastity might be on your mind most of the time it probably isn't on hers! Hopefully if you just let her go at her own speed then things will work out! What you "want" and what you get might be 2 different things! Some women will happily take full control others are not naturally dominant. As you will read on this forum there is no right or wrong way of doing chastity. You will both learn as you progress! Of course you may end up in "deep trouble". Another expression you will hear a lot is "be careful what you wish for". Best of luck and have fun!

1mlockedup likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Way too early for this. Ease her into your way of thinking gently. Good luck to you both.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion! As others have said, take it slow to begin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice