Discreet outdoor photography?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Sep 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    I really REALLY want to do some outdoor photography sessions.

I've been watching too much America's Next Top Model and I quite fancy a photoshoot in some grafitti plastered alleyway with wooden pallets strewn around!

Call me boring, but I actually don't want to get caught!

Has anyone got any ideas about fun outdoor shoots, and what sort of places to look out for?

Everywhere seems covered by CCTV lately. :sad0002:

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    sounds like moss side in manchester might suit.....if there were any cctv cameras they would have been nicked by now anyway.........ps would this photo shoot involve the wearing of some rubber costumes you mentioned on another post??????eh eh eh eh?:character0028:

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes AON it is one of the rubber outfits I want photographed in such a setting!

Lmao @ Mosside (I have Manchester rellies!)

Not much help though. :happy0187:

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I would love to have some pictures taken outside, I was thinking me tied to a tree in some woods, that would be fun but Master and I haven’t had the bottle to take things outside not since out little outing in the summer.

It’s hard finding anywhere theses days. Your preferred location sounds particularly hard to find also. It’s hard enough finding woods big enough so that you won’t bump into anyone.

You need to find an industrial area I would think. I know of little abandoned utility roads around here so I’m sure there would be something nearby to where you live. Try using google earth and a little bit of driving exploration.

You will have to post any pics though I imagine they would be hot.

5. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    Good evening Mistress, the photography of models on derelict sites is not so unusual. You do need to get the research done to find a suitable location and always contact the security company looking after the site... yeah I know it kinda takes the edge off of it but if you don't want them chasing you off site. Having them on board is easy and they can show you the best places; saving time - plus they'll leave you alone. I suggest you surf a few photography forums and see where they are suggesting as good sights for taking a 'dereliction' style photo... you know there are plain old boring vanilla forums in the real world that can be useful sometimes....
    okay - sensible hat removed now...
    :anim_26:

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You know it's going to be one of those places we stumble across when we have no cameras or outfits (although I could go butt naked!)

I'm going to be on the lookout all the time now!

I wonder if we go scouting and maybe take some pics as if being photo students and see if anyone turns up. Then we could just say "oh it's for an art class". This way, if we tried a couple of times, we could get a feel for if the place is truly abandoned!

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ooops - we cross posted Kimberleigh!

I never thought about doing it "properly" :ten-on-ten:!

Another thing I just thought of was whether or not pet or I know anyone in the building industry... I might think about that avenue too!

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    what about the old GOODYEAR factory site in wolverhampton i am sure goodyears would approve of anything in rubber!:anim_12:

9. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    I love the idea of outdoor photography. I have taken some pictures of tiffiny outside. Most were done in O/our own back yard. I've also done some of her on our pontoon anchored in a little lagoon away from prying eyes. Sometimes a little imagination can turn a familiar spot into what ever Y/your heart desires.

10. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    ess and emms had a nice private outside space and ALL the equipment was already on site..........ps if you need an assistant i could be like in the film credits BEST BOY or something??????? let me or my agent know if you decide:anim_37:

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't remember seeing any graffiti or pallet boxes...

AON, what does your wife think of your constant pestering me to take you to Ess and Emm?

For anyone who hasn't quite got it yet....PET AND I ARE VERY HAPPY BEING JUST THE TWO OF US RIGHT NOW... WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DABBLING WITH BG, WHO WE KNOW VERY WELL.

12. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Mistress Watchful, i can't be of much help scouting since i am here in Florida but i am very familiar with industrial areas and i can tell you that they are deserted on weekends, especially just after dawn when most of the world is sleeping.

slavejohn

13. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    We have a nice secluded pool here in Florida for you to pose in or around:happy0120:

[​IMG]

14. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    outdoor photos !

Well Mw & Miss Linda we will be at a great setting ! there is a very nice deck on the back of the house we will be at . The backdrop will be the leaves turning fall colors & the lake in the background ! I would absolutely love to be able to take some photos while you are here. I think that it would be an amazing setting for an outdoor shoot! Something to think about . The setting would be 'amazing ' for pictures. Food for thought . thanks, disciplinedpet:anim_37: :character0114:

15. Redkite2

Redkite2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It just comes down to knowing your area, I guess. Derelict light industrial-type areas come and go... keep an eye out for anywhere with big chipboard barriers around it and no sign of a building site ;-)

I know of a few places, but they're probably not convenient for you, even assuming they're still in the sort of state you're after.

Weekday AM is probably your best bet. Dawn light also tends to look good in photos, as an added bonus ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice