Discreet and light device

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Spot, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Spot

Spot Member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Hi,

New here :)

I’ve been experimenting with a plastic device for a couple of weeks now but unfortunately the plastic cracked. The consensus on here seems to be in favour of steel devices for longer term use. Unfortunately I can’t stump of e a custom made device. I’m just at the beginning of chastity exploration so want to see how it goes.

Could anyone recommend a comfortable, discreet device? I’m in the Uk.

I was using a cb-600s knock off but even that seemed somewhat noticeable undder clothes, although not too bad in certain trousers. I was using the largest ring, I imagine I will be able to move a size down eventually.

Thanks

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Certainly some devices are more noticeable than others and in some pants more than others. The reality is that it's probably far more noticeable to you than anyone else. Most guys aren't looking at the crotches of other guys and any woman who notices a bulge is likely to be more intrigued than anything. A chastity cage is probably the furthest thing from the average person's mind. I went shopping yesterday caged and didn't notice anyone staring.

There are plenty of inexpensive Chinese made metal chastity devices out there. I don't know about the UK, there are several sellers on eBay that ship from the U.S. for prices only slightly higher than those shipped from China. Which means you're waiting a few days compared to a month or more for China Post. I just ordered a three devices from eBay - one with a solid tube over the shaft and an open glans, a fully open device, and a very short open device. I believe the cost was US$38 including shipping.

3. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Mate, just buy a few Chinese knockoffs from DH gate of Amazon. We've bought a fair few figuring out what works before taking the plunge on a custom.

Go for one that doesn't have a padlock if you're worried about it being noticed.

Honestly though, unless you're in lycra nobody is paying that much attention to your crotch as you go about your day.

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice