Discomfort - normal, bad, something worse?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Varmint, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Varmint

Varmint Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    OK, question for folks.

By way of background, my wife and I have long played with orgasm denial (for just me obviously), so me not getting to cum isn't anything new for us. I'm a big sub, but she isn't a dom by nature, so all kinky stuff is really driven by me. I had talked her into locking me up several years ago, and she did for a day or two but it didn't last. She was just never comfortable with it and it certainly doesn't do anything for her sexually. I have a CB6000 though from the experience.

For reasons that are neither here nor there, I asked her to lock me up recently. It had much less to do with fantasy than with me (and her) being frustrated with me masturbating and me feeling a need to be connected with her as a sub since factors in our life had really forced all kinky stuff to get put on hold for several months (with no end in sight). She agreed to do it. We talked after a couple of days and I told her I was surprised at how well it was working with me on the mental side of things in terms of being more supportive of her (which she really needs right now). So she was willing to keep me locked up and did so for several more days. All said, I was probably locked up for 5 days or so.

Sorry... this is a lot of background to get at what I want to ask.

So I'm a grower for sure, and the 6000 is probably too big for me. I ordered a 6000s already. But I'm having some discomfort now and I'm a bit worried about any potential damage. While I was locked up, I would occasionally get hard and it would be uncomfortable. Once, maybe twice, I got hard and it went beyond uncomfortable. The issue was my penis swelling (or trying to swell) in the cage. The head wasn't at the end of the cage due to sizing issue and when I throbbed my penis really hurt a lot. Pain went away with the erection though, so I didn't give it much thought. Balls have never been an issue for the record.

I got let out last night for a while (I went swimming) and I noticed that it was a bit difficult to get hard and when I did get hard, my penis would still hurt a bit, even out of the cage. Mainly the head and certainly the same area that hurt when I was locked up. I decided to skip getting locked up again and have remained out. I forced myself to get hard this morning in the shower, and it hurt less for sure, but there was still some discomfort on erection.

Is this all normal? Or is this the result of a bad fitting cage? I'm fairly confident things will go back to normal with a few days time (I hope!). Does it get better with time, or do folks have a hard time getting hard after being locked up for many days?

Thanks!

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. viciv

viciv Member

France
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Pain is definitely not normal. The first rule of safety in chastity your penis should not swell in the cage. Despite of your any sexual arousal, your penis must be flaccid. So at first, you need to check you health and then, if there is no serious, change your CB to model with a shorter cage/tube.

The question about erection is complicated. Sometimes unlocking CB brings great erection. But I think you can damage your dick playing with CB. As for me, after some days (about a week) in CB I lost erection for couple of days.

Take care. Chastity is dangerous play.

3. Varmint

Varmint Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Things are feeling much better now and erections are happening on their own without issue, so I'm not worried about any long term damage.

I'm not sure I understand how the penis 'should not swell' n the cage. Does that mean you should never start to get an erection? Or that the cage should prevent the penis from starting to swell? I don't think I could possibly stop my body from trying to get hard by just mental effort or whatever. But I'm guessing a better fitting cage could do something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice