Disabled locked and gay.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Boydavid, May 10, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    image.jpg I have never written a blog before but decided to give it a go. I live a life that will be so different to everyone else on here I guess some people will be interested and others not.
    I always knew I was gay from about 14 years of age. I was not always disabled though. In my late teens and twenties I also knew I was a bottom and I would serve rather than be served. This ment I had no trouble finding sexual partners. Learning to be penetrated took some time and in the end I used plugs to widen things out. After about a year of this I became very reseptive and any pain during sex was a thing of the past.i then started to enjoy CP and loved to dress as a school boy and be caned. I even ran ads in Gay Times advertising myself as a nude cleaner willing to take CP. This was my life.

Suddenly things changed very badly . Over the period of a week my health went down hill and I was rushed to one hospital then to another. Tests were done including a lumber puncture and it was found I had a spinal infection acociated with spina bifida. I have not walked since. I now have no anal feelings at all my whole arse is completly numb. My penis works fine which is the best thing ever. I wear nappies and have a permenant catheter and leg bag. I use suppositories for bowel movements to try and stop accidents. No one knows what the cause was but they don't think it was my life style. It was something lurking from birth.

So today what has happened. I employ a personnel assistant and he visits me two or three times a day. He is a Dom and as well as showering me and cleaning me up if I poop myself he loves to tease me and keeps me locked for days on end. If he knows I have a medical apointment which might result in a nappy area examination he puts me in adult baby diapers with teddy bears on them. Very embarasing. He does take the cage off though. I have a lot of pre cum drip and my cage does get messy. Today as I write this I am sat in the sun just wearing a nappy. My cage is on under the nappy. I have been locked since Saturday. My nappy is half wet so any pre cum will have been washed away. He helped me shower this morning but left the cage in place so tommorow it will probably come off for cleaning and maybe back on.
    Thanks for reading will answer any questions and put updated.

Ranger45 and Guest 3042 like this.
  2. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    Have had great day in the sun. My Dom has just been and helped me change into a fresh nappy. I asked when I was going to be unlocked and he said not yet. The cage will need to come off in the shower for sure tomorrow for a good clean. I really would like to touch my penis but never mind.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I once put an ad in Capital Gay that said "Shit lovers into candle-sex"

They returned the money and refused to run it as an ad. They did run a column of most funny adds the next week, along with the only ad they'd ever declined to run, which was.... :)

We thought it was funny anyway. :D :D

Welcome to the forum - you're right that you're not the normal poster here, but don't let that stop you posting anything you want to.

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Great to see disabled people enjoying fetishes. However, depending on the laws in your country, paid carers needs to very careful in indulging in such activities with the person they are caring for, as it can be "breach of care/trust" and in some cases even "assault". I'm aware of a carer who was dismissed in the UK, just for taking a disabled person he was caring for to the pub. Enjoy yourself, but please take care.

5. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    Your so right. I have known my Dom in my previous before disabled life. I get something called direct payments from my local council with which to pay for my personnel assistant as they are called. He is employed totally by me I even have to do his national insurance and pension. Thanks for you replies guys it's really been a bid suprise this morning to see them. Just waiting for Mark now to hopefully unlock me and help me shower and get changed. Looks like another nice day here so more sun for me I think.

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    If you're getting enough sun to sit in then you're not in London! :)

7. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    That is true I am in the Manchester area. Fantastic sun again today. I am unlocked as well which is a suprise. I have not done anything about yet but may do soon.

8. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    I am unlocked and that's how I will stay tonight. For some reason I am controlling myself and not doing anything about it. What's wrong with me I almost wish I was still locked.

Attached Files:

9. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    #9 Boydavid, May 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2017
    Well I am locked again and wishing I had masterbated when I had the chance. My cock is straining In my cage as I write this. My top is sleeping over in my bed tonight and he says he will squeeze some cum out of me. He has got the butt plug out and it's in the bathroom so he will insert it mid afternoon when he comes round. This will make my rectum really receptive for tonight. My top never uses a condom we like to felch after he cums. He lubes his cock and removes the plug and goes straight in really easy.

Attached Files:

10. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    Great night loved serving in the ways I can. Felching is the high part for me as I have total feeling and taste in my mouth but not great feeling up my anus. He is now cooking a nice brekfast and then it will be shower and he will have to go. I know I will feel low later but there is football on the TV so that will take my mind off things. Will I still be locked. Will see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice