Disabled locked and gay.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Boydavid, May 8, 2017.

1. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    hi. Am new here. Am paraplegic and have a suprapubic catheter for my piss to go into a leg bag. Employ a care worker who is my key holder. My only device is a CB 6000s which is actually a bit big. Would like something metal and tiny. Please visit my profile and leave me a message. Thanks.

bob40B and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Very sorry for your medical problems and welcome here. I had to go to a custom made Jailbird to get a cage that fit me exactly. I could still get erect in the off the shelf devices. Now my flaccid penis touches all sides of my cage lightly so I cannot get fully erect. Even with a 1 1/4" metal cage, when I get erect it does pull out from my body and I can get partially erect. However, I do like the stimulation of having a cage touch my penis on all sides and the tip. Not cheap but it will last a lifetime. There are also much cheaper readymade Chinese clones sold be DH Gate and on ebay. The problem is that you get one size ring, two at most and hope that it fits you . Plus many are only chrome plated and if used every day or in the shower, will rust or flake off. I tried many devise before I went with my all metal Jailbird. It will never rust or break. I wish you good luck and hope you can find what you are looking for. BTW, the Jailbird is called so due to its many bars which is more hygienic and will give you more flexibility on where you can route your catheter. I had an catheter once after an operation that I needed for 8 days. I cannot imagine using one all the time. Good luck to you.

3. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Thanks that is really helpful. My catheter is not up my penis but through a hole above my pubic hair line. I had one up my penis for a year then had an operation to have this type. Thanks again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice