dis/advantage for smaller ring size?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by grenore, Sep 29, 2010.

1. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    i know that this is not an exact science but again i will put this out to other folks who probably know more than me!!

i have the cb-6000s. i have been extremely comfortable using the #2 ring and the smallest spacer. i recently had the tube break and had to go without for a few days. as with many of us who engage in this lifestyle i am always trying to push my limits a little each time i can. my Wife happens to be out of town and i have the opportunity to experiment before She gets back if i want to with different combinations/ring sizes for long time wear.

i am presently wearing the #3 ring with the smallest spacer and it is definately "snugger" down there yet not uncomfortable. in trying to make things stricter on myself do i gain any advantage or disadvantage by going to a smaller size ring? there is the risk that this might be too tight when aroused and i when doing my walk today i had for the first time in months a little irritation around my balls. i cant get out of the #2 but i for sure cant get out of the #3.

while "looking" at things and being somewhat aroused this smaller ring seems to not allow as much movement period! and i am wondering if that will aid in my frustration of not being able to get "off" as it were. with the #2 ring there is definately some latitude of movement that allows a lot of pressure and movement for stimulation.

will i also stretch and accomodate the smaller ring over time as i did i guess with the #2 from the #1 to begin with? just wondering and wanting to know some other peoples thoughts on the subject---do i need to go to the #3 or is it just a kneejerk to want to self abuse myself a little?

on another similiar note?....how many people out there who wear the cb series devices can actually wear the #4 #5 size rings? im not sure i can even mash my self small enough to get in the #4 and believe me i am not large or big anywhere in regards to these devices. i am small to average at best. im not talking penis length ......im talking the circumference around necessary to even be small enough to get in the smallest size? im just wondering and not implying that no one does just ouch...how many can!!!???

2. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    lolz...

like you i feel comfortable in a #2 ring. I also am able to move thing around in that size, and so frequently wear a 3 with the smallest spacer. I, too, was curious regarding the smaller rings. I was able to stuff myself into the #5 ring. It took some doing and some skin finessing. The whole process was not without some serious pinching.

What i found was that the smaller ring didn't allow for acceptable blood flow past the ring and a dark blue-ish hue soon followed - along with quite the ache in the area. I would love to wear the smaller ring - for security purposes, as i can't imagine pulling back out of the device then. However, the lack of bloodflow is quite an issue.

3. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    I have just brought myself the CB6Ks in September and after experementing with the diffrent ring sizes I settled on the # 2 ring with the smallest spacer. I find that it is a very tight fit for me and does not allow much movement. I did manage to fet the #3 ring on but it was a very tight squeeze and I seemed to be cutting off my circulation witch wasnt very good. I cant even think of trying to fit in the #4 of 5 rings at all. I do like the short cage better than my CB3K and think its very comfy to wear for long term.

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    Ring and spacer size will determine the "gap" between the ring and the entrance to the tube itself. That gap has to be small enough to prevent your balls from slipping through. A shorter spacer/larger ring combo will tend to push the balls more forward, while a larger spacer/smaller ring will let them hang down more. Also, a smaller ring will allow less movement for the device to move up and down on the scrotum. If the ring is too small, it will squeeze the base of the scrotum and cause swelling/discomfort/venous congestion.

So, find the smallest ring that you can wear without making your scrotum swell, then use a spacer short enough to prevent "ball pop out", and you should be good. When I switched from a CB3K to a MatureMetal device, the gap was much smaller than what I had been used to, but it fits very well.

Sirsire likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice