Dilemma

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wideone, Feb 16, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Wideone

Wideone Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    I have been into chastity for a few years now, no long stints locked up, but could not get the missus in to it, although she tells me she is quite dominant. The dilemma I have is:
    I have been acting the nob recently in the hope my missus would enforce chastity on me, you know leaving happy tissues around and rubbing it in her face about how many time a day I pleasure myself, and generally being a nob. Is this still topping from the bottom or is this one way to get my missus to really release her dominant side?

answers on a post card please (or here)

Thanks

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    Just My opinion, but....you may want to be cautious so as not to anger Her. It could go one of two ways...1) She becomes so angry with you She just does nothing at all. Or 2) She takes that anger out on your backside! To Me, this is a manner of topping from the bottom, but more over, it is a major case of manipulation.
    Take it for what it's worth......
    Ms.Linda

3. Wideone

Wideone Junior Member

Local Time:
    I stopped the being a nob as this was not working and decided to try another way. Talking.
    This has lead me to my getting my wish.
    Even more than expected. the missus locked me up the same day we talked about it and I thought great!
    Two days later its was my birthday and i was going away early in the morning the day after my birthday, so I thought that she would let me out and bring me off for a birthday treat.
    on the night of my birthday she came in to the bedroom, after putting our little one to bed and got out the key to my lock. The missus walked over to me and unlocked my CB lock, only to place a plastic lock on straight away without even removing the cage and then walked back out.

So lesson learned.
    Don't try to manipulate the missus to get your own way, just sit down and talk to each other.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL - Well done!

We do try to tell you this all the time, but men also have selective hearing!

Glad things are working out now.

5. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Huh? What? Pardon me Miss Watchful?

Were You saying something? i'm really sorry, didn't hear You...

;)

6. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    Well I'm glad that you discovered communication. It is one, if not, thee most important part of any relationship. Remember to keep that line open and use it often!

I guess you'll have something to tell when you get home from your trip now!LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice