Different this time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chaste J., Mar 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    So Mrs Chaste has told me that I will have less orgasms in 2018 than in 2017! "But I only had 4 in 2017!" I pointed out! "Yes I know. But you won't get that many this year" she said. "So what, 2 or 3 then?" I asked. "Maybe less than that, you might not get any at all! Just think a whole year with no orgasms!". " You wouldn't really". "Wouldn't I, we'll have to see won't we?". Well so far I've had none at all, and to add to that she's decided no ruined orgasms either because "I think you enjoy them to much". I must say it is a whole different ball game! Not only am I more horny than I've ever been but I am feeling different sensations as well! My nipples are really sensitive, much more than normal. And when I sit to pee I seem to have a very pleasant feeling (much more so than when I've been locked but allowed ruined orgasms). There's also a large film of semen as well when I pee! My cock is almost always slightly hard, and attempts to get properly hard at the slightest thought of anything mildly sexy or the slightest touch from Mrs Chaste (and there are many of those during the day). When Mrs Chaste teases me first thing in the morning and last thing at night I immediately try to get hard. " Oh, you are desperate aren't you? Still never mind" as she looks into my eyes and smiles. "I need to cum" I tell her "I know you do, but your not going to" she replies! I've never been so totally denied before and the feelings are intense and delicious! Even Mrs Chaste pussy tastes sweeter and her orgasms give me more pleasure. Will she really make me go a whole year?part of me hopes so. It's been amazing so far. I never dreamt that my sexy wonderful wife would embrace chastity as much as she has and I'm so glad that she is getting so much pleasure from it!

CZSteve, Mash2214, Allen1987 and 9 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    what dwlicious torture...

Chaste J. likes this.
  3. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    I love your situation Mr. Chaste! Looking forward to seeing how it progresses ...

Chaste J. likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    I totally hear what your saying. We have been so pro gamed as males to think. I have to cum and I have to cum a lot just to be a man. This is so wrong as You @Chaste J. , @Allen1987 and so many more chaste men have discovered not cumming can give you even greater pleasure.

A simple thing happened to me to day that explains this. My Mistress gave me a light spanking this morning than told me to just sit in the chair and do t move. For 30 minutes I sat in the arm chair as she got ready for her day. It excited me just to doing what she ordered me to do and when I stood up a long stream of precum dripped off the end of my cage.

I've said to my Lovely Mistress many times. I would rather be wet and aroused than to have an Orgasm. And she has been following that way of thinking.

5. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Sounds like your Mrs Chaste and my Goddess are cut from the same cloth.
    My Goddess @n2toys recently kept me from a real-O for eight months, the longest of my entire life since coming of age - The intensity from denial was incredible.
    I also agree that the longer I'm denied having a real orgasm the more I crave my Wife and so look forward to holding, caressing, worshiping and watching Her have an orgasm; the best part is caressing Her sensitive post-O body and being allowed to kiss and very gently suck on Her sensitive clit after Her orgasm.

I'm right at one month now and not sure how long it will be until a full-O.
    My Goddess did mention it probably won't be as long as eight months but it's obviously Her decision and She does not tell me - I will tell you that the orgasm and Post-O torture after being denied for eight months was absolutely out of this world!!!

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice