DickCage New Silicone Chastity Device

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by MelsBitch, Apr 26, 2011.

1. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    this is a direct copy from my blog posting at : http://www.cagechronicles.com/2011/04/26/reviewing-dickcages-new-chastity-device/
    More photos can be seen on my blog above.

Well I have had the brand new male chastity device here for a few days now, the DickCage!. This device is quite different then any other chastity device I’ve seen on the market today. The base ring is very large, it pulls your balls forward and is actually pretty comfy to wear. It comes with the lock, and everything needed to get your man unable to touch his cock. As I am locked through the piercing, there is really no need for me to have a lock where they regularly are. So I just put a zip tie there, I just find it easier and less bulky.

There are many things about it that I really love, and a few I don’t so much. Lets start with the good.

This chastity cage is very comfortable to wear! I’ve had it on for 3 days in a row now and no big issues at all. Peeing thru it even at a urinal with the PA is not much of a problem. Night time erections are easier to handle then when wearing a steel or hard plastic chastity cage as there is some give to the silicone.

Pulling out while locked, well you can. I cannot due to the Prince Albert. Could you get it back in after you pulled out tho is the real question. The answer to that is hell no! Its just far to flexible and the base ring makes it nearly impossible as well. I actually had to get the tube wet to get it on. I have been able to pull out of every single male chastity device I’ve ever tried on though without a Prince Albert Piercing.

For someone starting into male chastity, this will be one of the BEST devices for sure.

Now what I did not like so much. I am a younger guy, 30, and my balls are almost always tight. The ring stretches them quite hard sometimes, causing some discomfort. Nothing too serious but would be nice if there was a smaller size of base rings available.

And the second thing was the smell after wearing it a few days. This is the first fully closed cage I’ve worn, and omg. I would suspect it is exactly the same as the most popular selling device the CB-6000 though. I just don’t know if I could wear it for a month straight because of that. All of the cheaper ($150 or less) devices that are any good at all are fully covered like this one, so not a real big unlike here. Gotta compare apples to apples :)

What didn’t Mel like about it? She thought it looked a little funny, no biggie. Her main point was she cant put anything in it to make me hurt when I get hard. She loves how some of the other devices you can add spikes in them so that when you get hard, your hurt, either a little or a LOT

So like I said, for someone looking to get into chastity, for something very comfy, and quite hard to see through your pants this is a fantastic cage!

They should be available for purchase soon at www.dickcage.com
    [​IMG]
    More photos can be seen on my blog here. http://www.cagechronicles.com/2011/04/26/reviewing-dickcages-new-chastity-device/

gsxtraboi likes this.
  2. mikeled

mikeled Member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Looks good I want one NOW lol

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    This is because your skin is in constant contact with the silicon and cannot breathe. I wore a birdlocked for a week straight and got an infection because I could not keep myslef clean in the device. A CB6000 is not in constant contact with your skin and it is easier to use a shower head to flush clean your device. I will never wear a silicon device again.

4. ookami

ookami Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    I just looked at their website, and it does look promising.
    The smell is a valid concern.
    I just received my birdlocked the other day, and found out that I could easily slip out (I am a grower).
    I dont have a PA and like wont get one, but would you say this is a more secure alternative to the birdlocked device ?

Truth is I am brand new to this entire thing, and just convinced my girlfriend to try this out.
    But would turns me on is the tease and denial, and the idea of not being able to get out without my girlfriend allows me. [​IMG]

But being able to slip out really defeats the purpose for me.
    (I have the willpower to not do so, but as it is the "choice" of getting out be my self that is being taken from me, that really turns me on, any device I can slip out off is no use.)
    [​IMG]

And from what I have read about ball capture devices, it seams if I dont get a PA there is not half decent secure device out there.
    (I am also considering the EXObelt extreme) any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated. thanks

5. ookami

ookami Member

Local Time:
    As per the Web site info, they are doing final adjustments before it is but up for sale.
    @MelsBitch Could you tell me if pull out have been discussed by the makers and testers ?

Ie. Solutions like, making the ring wider thereby stretching the balls away from the body, given less room at the top to pull out. (Did that make sense ?) [​IMG]

6. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    if you would like to be secure with no chance of pullout, i believe you need to get a piercing...thats the only real way to lock your penis in a cage...

7. ookami

ookami Member

Local Time:
    I believe you are right, but was really hoping that a solution like making the ring wider thereby stretching the balls away from the body would give less room at the top to pull out.
    Could it work ? :)

8. Nickalollyoff

Nickalollyoff Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    I love the look of that one. Have to do some more research now!

9. ookami

ookami Member

Local Time:
    Mine should arrive tomorrow :D Excited!

10. lilyboy

lilyboy Member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    @ookami:

Have you received your device yet? If so, how's it working out?...

11. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was also one of the chosen few invovled in testing the DickCage. In fact, I'm still wearing mine. It is an interesting design, especially the way it grips your balls.

Generally, it is a very comfy device and fairly discrete. However, I did find it uncomfortable when cycling, like any other device where the locking post points up. I find it causes the lock to dig into the pubis and can cause bleeding through rubbing away the skin as you cycle.

Another issue, which I believe they were working on, is that it can be tricky to get on. I tend to apply plenty of lube and then use the stocking method to get inside the tube. However, there is also scope for discomfort, I find from two other sources. First - where the locking pin is recessed inside the tube, there is a space that skin can bunch up inside, leading to things pinching. Then, I also find skin bunches at the start of the tube and this can also get pinched from time to time. However, compared to other devices, these issues are minimal and shouldn't be enough to put you off, especially if you use the stocking method to insert and pull things inside.

My wife likes the device. She prefers the style of it compared to the CB range, especially as it soft and warm to the touch. Last night, she decided to climb on top of me and use the end of the tube to rub herself off, combined with a vibe.

To help with hygine, I tend to use a Q-tip or small rolled-up bit of tissue to mop up any moisture inside the tube. I also found that cleaning the tube with toothpaste can help keep it smelling a bit fresher, plus it can be interesting when wearing it. ;)

It is a shame that it is easy to pull out, although, there are work arounds if you use some cable ties to keep things in place. One way I found was to put a tie behind the testicles and then through the cage, to reduce any distance that one might be able to pull the cage down the shaft, which then prevents the pull out issue.

I have now been wearing mine for the past 2 weeks, with a short break to allow a sore to heal (2 days). It is certainly one of the easier cages to live with, in my experience. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try chastity, so long as they accept that there is the chance of being able to pull out.

12. ookami

ookami Member

Local Time:
    Would love to see a picture of how you have positioned the strip the make it wok :)

Also, anyone have any thoughts on the re-issue of the tube part for the device? got mine and thought that it help the issue of pulling out a bit.

13. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi, I had one of these and my partner likes the look and for comfort and sleeping its the best...but you can pull out way too easy...i have worn it 5 times and on three occasions pulled out without trying its a sweat issue i think, i did try baby powder on the balls and that helped but it increases the friction and i eneded up with some problems..

I have posted seperate asking for advice in choosing next but no one has replied :-( So not really helpfull.

Tried the CB6000 and split it...tried the BON4 and got lacerations...

14. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Can you tell me something about measuring it? Is a 40mm Dickcage the same fit as a 40mm Birdlocked? Has anyone tried the small Dickcage?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice