Dice Game

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by BlueGuy, Jun 10, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. BlueGuy

BlueGuy New member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Like a lot of wives, mine can’t help but feel a little guilty sometimes about saying “no” when I’m obviously turned on and ready to be unlocked, so I came up with a dice game that’s working pretty well so far.

At some point every day she rolls a dice, and if it shows a 1 it means I get to be unlocked. The key is, she gets to choose which dice to roll, which can be anything from 4-sided to 20-sided. I think yesterday was the first day we both wanted her to roll a 1 and didn’t get it. I even tried to negotiate and she had no problem telling me that we had to play by the rules!

The part I really enjoy too is there’s always the chance of being unlocked even if it’s a long-shot. To me, never knowing if today is the day is a lot more fun than having a predetermined unlock date.

What do you all think?

2. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Sounds like fun
    If things ever get "routine", you could always escalate

m2s likes this.
  3. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I think anything that removes the sense of guilt partners feel is a good thing. My wife was very much the same and still is to some extent but each time I'm denied or we have a session for her, I simply remind her how much I love her and feeling horny for her. She feels less and less guilt each time.

4. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    That puts my D60 to shame!

5. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    My fiancée had the same issue with guilt so we also came up with a dice game. We use a website that rolls two dice simultaneously. The first one represents orgasms; odd is none and even is ruined only. Second is weeks (5&4 is no orgasms for 4 weeks, 2&3 is ruins only for 3 weeks, etc). When I’m unlocked by her for some fun I know exactly how far I’m allowed to go in advance so I don’t have to ask and she doesn’t have to stop to make a decision. If I do go too far then I remain locked for however many weeks are left with no chance of release. At the end of the “sentence” I’m allowed to request a full orgasm but can only have one if she permits it. Either way, she rolls again and we start over. I’m currently a week and a half into a 5 week ruin-only stretch and she’s been enjoying it (almost too much) which is a huge difference from the woman who would put it on for just a couple hours max and always want me to fully orgasm. I’m lucky if I’m out for a couple hours a week now and have the occasional ruin.

6. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great to find this thread! My wife and I have been working on a similar game, for similar reasons - well, to take the associated pressure of decision making (or asking on my part) out of the equation and mix things up a bit. Here's what we've come up with (we don't do chastity, per say, but a similar dynamic) as a first pass to try out. Of course, durations, activities, etc, can all be adjusted to a couple's preference. I'd be curious to get thoughts, additional ideas and experiences with similar game dynamics.

Step 1: First roll - determine the number of days of the ‘season’ (1 6-sided die roll + 5):
    The result will be 6-11 days. This is how long I will go without orgasm (unless, of course, she decides otherwise).

Step 2: Daily role (roll 2 6-sided dice):
    Roll the dice daily to determine the day’s activity. The likelihood of activities are based on probability of the dice roll. 2 and 12, for example, have the lowest probability of a roll, where as 6,8, and 7 have highest (see the link for the probability chart below)

2: Jump directly to Season day role, Step 3
    12: Penis play for 5-30 minutes and stop (her choice of duration and intensity)
    3: Penis play for 10 minutes 7-8 intensity and roll again
    11: Self play for 10 minutes 7-8 intensity and roll again
    4: Penis play for roll x 4 (4-24) minutes 8-9 intensity and stop
    10: Self play for roll x 5 minutes (5-30) 8-9 intensity and stop
    5: Free style self play for roll x4 (4-24) minutes
    9: Penis play for roll x3 (3-18) minutes
    6: No activity today.
    8: No activity today.
    7: Meditative self play for 15 minutes to 7-8 intensity and stop

Step 3: Season day roll (day determined from the first roll):
    Note: extension rolls should not exceed a total season duration of 15 days unless agreed.
    2: Release by her with (roll to choose - even = regular, odd = ruined) release. Ends game. Start new season
    12: Release by self (roll to choose - even regular, odd ruined) release. Ends game. Start new season
    3: Release by her. Ends game. Start new season
    11: Release by self (her rules on pace and timing, edging). Ends game. Start new season
    4 Release by self (her rules on pace and timing, edging). Ends game. Start new season
    10: Penis Play with edging 15 minutes, roll again to extend season by number of days (1-2=1, 3-4=2, 5-6=3)
    5: Self Play with edging 15 minutes, roll again to extend season by number of days (1-2=1, 3-4=2, 5-6=3)
    9: 15 minute her Penis Play, roll to extend season by number of days (1-2=1, 3-4=2, 5-6=3)
    6: 15 minute her Penis Play, roll to extend season by number of days (1-2=1, 3-4=2, 5-6=3)
    8: 15 minute self play, roll to extend season by number of days (1-2=1, 3-4=2, 5-6=3)
    7: 30 minute freestyle self play. Roll to extend number of days (1-2=1, 3-4=2, 5-6=3)

Dice probability chart for 2 6-sided die: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Aj5ChdgJN_o/SZjeg-QGPxI/AAAAAAAAA28/EbwEO76-yaI/s320/dice_9d2.png

Example:

Step 1: Roll a 6. 6 + 5 = 11 day season

Step 2 (days 1-6):
    Day 1: Roll an 8. No activity that day
    Day 2: Roll a 10. Self play for roll of 4 (4 x 5) for 20 minutes
    Day 3: Roll a 6. No activity that day
    Day 4: Roll a 7. Self play for 10 minutes (meditative)
    Day 5: Roll a 4. Her play roll of 3 = (3 x 4) for 12 minutes
    Day 6: Roll an 11. Self play for 10 minutes. Roll again to roll a 5.
    Free style self play for another roll of 3 x 4 = 12 minutes then stop
    Day 7: Roll a 6. No activity that day
    Day 8: Roll a 7. Self play for 10 minutes
    Day 9: Roll a 12. Her play for 5 to 30 minutes (your choice) and stop
    Day 10: Roll a 6. No activity that day.
    Day 11: Roll a 6. No activity that day.
    Day 11 - Step 3 roll:
    Roll a 5. Self play for 15 minutes, then roll to extend season by roll 3= 2 days
    Day 12: Roll Step 2 for a 6. No activity today.
    Day 13: Roll Step 2 for a 7. Self play for 10 minutes
    Day 14: Roll Step 2 for a 8. No activity today.
    Day 15 - Step 3 roll
    Roll an 3. Release by her (choice), following her’s rules on pace and timing. Season ends.

7. An_tonny

An_tonny New member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Thank you for sharing these rules! So detailed

8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Start with 3 days left before your unlock.

Roll a d6 once per day. If it is equal or lower than your days left, then you progress and have one fewer day left. If it is higher than your current days remaining, then it is your new number of days remaining.

Punishment can be not allowed to roll for a day or more, adding +1 to your roll, being reset to a high number, etc.

It's deceptive. It seems like you are always within a week, but in reality, it can go on for weeks at a time. Obviously, your wife can always surprise you with a unlock regardless of what the die says.

9. Vladimir

Vladimir New member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    According to my calculations, MTBO in this game is about 166 days. Assuming no extra punishments or rewards.
    And about 2.2 O/year on average.

10. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    You can do interesting things with 'doubles'. Obviously you've got six possible doubles: ones, twos, threes etc; if you've ever played Backgammon you'd know that it doubles the score . . . or penalty !

11. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    #11 A4w2, Jul 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    We use an app,
    RollMyDice - works perfectly..

die 1Is six sided: with values of massage (for my wife), massage, 5 mins, 15 mins, 30 mins and 90 minutes.
    Die 2 Is six sided: with values of plug, bondage, and then 4 blank.
    Die 3 is 10 sided: 3 edged locked, 2 ruined locked, 2 locked, 2 cum locked, 1 cum free
    Die 4 is 6 sided: with values of 3 days, 2x 4 days, 5 days, next weekend, 14 days

So I have about a 30% chance of an o every 6 or so days

She gets a massage on average every 6 days as well. The roll ‘tease 90’ with ‘bondage’ then ‘edged locked’ for ‘14 days’ hasn’t come up yet.

12. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Pretty infrequent, but nothing to prevent KH from granting an occasional O that isn't required by the dice.

13. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I had mentioned that but she was still feeling things out and felt bad about even the possibility of denying me for two to six weeks. Not surprisingly she enjoyed it, and now the game has progressed to a spin wheel that either has full denial or ruined only ranging from 3 to 8 weeks (for now), a “key holders choice” space and the added rule that if I don’t want to accept the first spin I can gamble and spin again, but then I have to take the second one. Same rules; when the times up I get the opportunity for a full orgasm unless she wants to deny it, either way she spins again. My last full orgasm opportunity was a few weeks ago. That woman who had once felt bad about me not orgasming? She denied me.

anomalous1 likes this.
  14. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    Ha, mine seems to like saying no honestly

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s what ever works for you! If it works then just go for it!

16. LockedOfCourse

Local Time:
    Hi,

Loving all these games!

New to the forum but also just made a dice game so thought I would share it here. It's solely focused around not knowing when you will be released and designed for release to get more likely but not guaranteed over time. On easy mode the shortest duration could be a couple of days and release becomes far more likely in the second week onwards but you could be unlucky. Normal will probably last 2-3 weeks and Hard is likely to be 3 weeks plus. For us release means orgasm. The cage will be removed for social activities etc... and put back on as soon as possible after. The thrill for me is very much not knowing when the next orgasm will come and the method of "Release" is very much up to my wife.

Comments and suggestions very welcome!

What you need
    A six sided dice
    Chastity cage
    Keyholder (although you could just play on your own)

How to play
    • Lock up!
    • The keyholder is now in charge of the key and the dice.
    • The keyholder chooses the difficulty (below) and when to first roll the dice, it could be a day or more after locking up.
    • The first day of the week measured as being from the first dice roll, carry on rolling according to the results and the rolling rules below. The game continues until a release result is chosen.
    • The first time a release result is chosen the keyholder may change it to one more day if they would like to play for longer.

Easy Difficulty
    1st week
    Roll the dice once. If the result is “1 MORE WEEK”, roll once more and keep the second result. A “RELEASE” result on the second roll is changed to “1 MORE DAY”.
    2nd week plus
    Roll the dice twice and choose the best result.

Normal difficulty
    1st week
    Roll the dice twice and choose the worst result.
    2nd week
    Roll the dice once.
    3rd week plus
    Roll the dice twice and choose the best result.

Hard difficulty
    1st and 2nd week
    Roll the dice twice and choose the worst result.
    3rd week plus
    Roll the dice once.

Roll results
    From best to worst (depending on your perspective LOL!)
    6 - Very Lucky - Release.
    5-4 - 1 MORE DAY, Roll again tomorrow.
    3-2 - 2 MORE DAYS, Roll again in two days.
    1 - 1 MORE WEEK, Very unlucky - Roll again in 7 days!

17. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Construction services company
    Louisville
    Local Time:
    Ann is finally all in, and we are starting the dice game too to help her with her guilt. That has been something I have learned. I never really understood just how much women are programmed to sexually take care of their men and that includes his orgasm.......

anomalous1 likes this.
  18. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That seems to be so true for my wife as well. She has been really committed to teasing me daily. I think she almost equates that to an orgasm now. She still knows that I really enjoy an orgasm and that it's something different / better than teasing. But she no longers seems to worry about whether I orgasm or not.

We've decided on a dice game to determine each release date. It's in weeks with the min being 1 week and the max being 12. The dice are weighted to be between 1-5 weeks with a slight chance of 8 or 12 weeks. I'm thinking about what I've gotten myself into and realize that my wife will likely settle in to this and not want to change it up. I'm starting to worry I may regret it!! Good thing you started out with days!

anomalous1 likes this.
  19. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Basically all dice games are the same

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice