Diary of a newbie ()

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cgsdtumb, Aug 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. cgsdtumb

cgsdtumb Member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Day six of my first try at this and already it's been more if a journey than I ever thought that it could be.

My gf locked my new cage (5.5 inch, steel) right before leaving on a business trip - and there I was, wondering whether this was for me - and whether I could go the 5 days before she got back without heading to the safe and ripping open the emergency escape envelope she's left there.

I'd come into to pretty fast. A periphery interest that suddenly seemed to burn bright, something I shared, she agreed to try and there we were. 10 days from first conversation to her leaving with the key in her bag.

Day One was pretty enjoyable. I loved the sensation, the feeling that I was hyper aware of my dick at all times. I hit the gym and managed to get through a session. Joined Chastity Mansion and headed into the evening feeling pretty confident. Getting to sleep was easier than I thought (with the aid of pillows between my knees) and the night went well until 4:30 and then 5:15 and then 6:40 when night time erections threatened both my resolve and (I convinced myself) my genital health.

Still Day Two was into the office and the deliciousness of being in meetings with a 'little secret' of my own was thrilling. Plus the gf texted a couple of times, saying how she wanted to make my cock swell in my little cage - just to remind me of what I'd promised. Night 2 had a 4am erection that saw me walking the block, cursing and hoping that I didn't get mowed down by a truck and taken to hospital with a dick grooved to match the curve,

Day three and the gym was a little more challenging as some of the exercises were face down. Got through that and some pretty expect texts; sought some help from people here and moved on to another uncomfortable night.

Day four and I had to fly. Something I'd been dreading / excited about. I know it's a cliche but I travel a lot and the airport is one of those 'they'll find out' moments that has your heart in your mouth, your stomach churning and your dick straining against the bars of your cage. Turns out it was a full body scanner - hands above the head, no alarms. The pulled me out, waved the magic wand over my groin area and (was that a smirk?) beckoned me to move on. 4:30am and I'm walking the hotel.

Day 5 I head back. Old fashioned scanner does beep, wand is waved. "Piercing?" asked the guy, in broken English - "Yes," I said and again am waved through. More dread the excitement this time - time spend in the deviant wing of a Bangkok jail being a decent reason for that.

Day 6 and the gf is home. But says nothing. Not a word. Well not about me and the cage and how it went or how we might negotiate release. Instead we head to the pool, where I see my boss - and hope that he doesn't hear the clanking of lock against cage (to me it seems like the bells of Notre Dame) - nothing is said, I think nothing noticed. And now we're home. GF is in bed, sleeping off jet lag. I'm here writing to you guys...

So far, so good.

spider203 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    good stuff. Keep it up. It sounds like you may not have any option anyway....

3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Nice discussion! You're so brave going through the airport locked as a newbie. You may have better nighttime experiences with a smaller cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice