DHgate- Stainless Steel Chastity ExtraSmall Cage CP282

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Submissive Spectre, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    This is my first review here since I'm fairly new here on the forum.
    I do have collected a few cages cages so far from the past couple of years of experimenting with chastity play.

A few weeks back I recieved this from dhgate.

The image is hotlinked - don't know if this is allowed here? If not, I will gladly remove it and put up a link instead.
    [​IMG]

And I have found it to be a very comfortable device for long time wear. I used to tug and pull my past cage during nighttime erections

I tried the spikes but that is just too much couldn't even put it on. The flexible urethra plug is very arousing (tried it shortly) but still scares me because of possible damage or emergency problems.

I have sounded before so I can slide the urethraplug in without any trouble. With my previous cage and full steel 50mm urethra plug, I was able to wear it longer then 24h. However this made my urethra sore, so I only inserted it for short time play. My previous cage allowed the urethra plug to be inserted after putting the cage on. This new one has to be screwed on the cage, before putting the cage on.

I ordered it with the 50mm base ring, since I had a likewise cage and knew that my ergonomical 45mm basering was too small with the lenght of this cage (which is only 30mm)

I tried it last night with the ergonomical 45mm basering from my previous cage and I had to tug and pull again, seems I had my basering size wrong all this time. Athough I think 50mm is still large but its not like it will drop down by itself.

The only downside I found so far (without using the spikes or urethraplug) is that it is hard to line up you peehole with the hole in the cage and that you often wet yourself. This means you need to sit down to use the bathroom and there is a little clean up needed. But toiletpaper is viable for this, a weekly unlock for hygiene is adviced.

Best cheap chinese cage I have bought. Will be seeing very much use of it :)

Unkus4 likes this.
  2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Hi @Submissive Serpent. Thanks for the review. Its an interesting low end device, but I'm a bit confused. You say best cheap cage you've bought but you can't handle the spikes, don't like the urethral plug and the base ring size seems wrong, I'm a bit confused.....

3. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Sorry if this caused confusion. And thanks for the extra questions.
    The basering 50 mm I bought was right, but I tried a previous owned ergonomical basering 45mm from another cage and came to the realisation that I had the sizing of my basering size all wrong for comfortable 24/7 wear.

The spike ring and urethra plug where in my opinion nice extra's to play and experiment with.

Nothing more. Its my first experience with the spikes so I had nothing as reference it with. Dit another attempt with installing the spikes this morning just because I want to try it. Its true I didn't introduce myself yet on the forum well, so I should have added that I'm not really into pain. Chastity, tease and denial and lose of control is more then enough for me.

The urethra plug feels good, yet its me that isn't comfortable with long term wear of the urethra plug, there is nothing wrong with it (except perhaps that is made of multiple part and there is no garantee with time part could seperate and get stuck but any device with this style will have that risk.

So the cage and the bigger basering it came with is the best and most comfortable device for me so far.

I hope this clarifies some of the confusion my post might have caused :)

4. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    A little update on this cage as I've been using it more and more.

The cage is short but very comfortable if you get the sizing right with the basering.
    I'm glad it bought it with the larger ring than what I whore and used on my slightly larger cage before.

I did a day of bicycle touring with the cage on but without urethra tube or spike ring and it didn't bother me, although I was worried it would become uncomfortable ... but it was ok.

After some initial trouble with the urethra tube, I have shortened it a little and been building up more time with it attached. Seems I also had too stretch my urethra a bit more, which caused some initial blood (removed it everytime this happened and let it heal). I rather take it slow then irreversable damage.
    I hope to spend more time in this cage with the urethra tube attached. Will have to see how comfortable this will stay. I like being penetrated like this, its a real mindfuck ... all day long with every movement you will feel its there like your penis is gripping the tube.

The spike ring however is just unbareable, you already have no room to grow and the spikes dig in wether your flaccid or hard, so that won't see much extra use for me anymore.
    And I don't want puncture wounds in a device this small. Not worth my trouble ... I rather stay locked up then having to spend time healing without the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice