DHGate Arch copy for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by wishiwereskiing, Jun 16, 2018.

1. wishiwereskiing

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Selling this Neosteel Arch copy. Purchased from DHGate for around $150. Yours for $55 shipping included in the US, elsewhere, $50 plus actual mailing cost. Paypal for payment. Discreet Priority Mail shipping. Used a few times, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.

I used this as an experiment to see if a full belt with a crotch cable was something I wanted. It also makes a useful sizing guide because it is adjustable.

The ergo hip band is currently set to about maximum 86-87 cm (about 34 inches). It can be made smaller /tighter by about another 18-20 cm, so about 68 cm or 28 inches.

The penis tube is about 35 mm in diameter and about 10-12 cm in length. Distance from the front center of the hip band to the top of the tube is adjustable between about 8-10 cm.

The tube is as pictured with ventilation holes on the sides and drainage holes on the bottom. The inside and outside are smooth and polished.

The rear cable is about 8-10 mm wide and is flat/rectangular. The rear cable is about 27 cm long and could be made 1-2 cm longer or about 8 cm shorter.

The bag contains heat shrink to cover the cable connections once you find the right size as well as additional adjustment screws, a 'wrench' and rivets for when you are sure have the size right.

I replaced the lock as the one that came with it popped open on its own with the slightest pressure--any standard hardware store lock will fit like the Ace Hardware one you see.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Irishmanlocked

Irishmanlocked Active member

Local Time:
    I Is a 34 waist as large as it will go?

3. wishiwereskiing

Local Time:
    You can make it 1-2 cm longer. This is a HIP belt and is designed to sit tightly on your hips. Tighten a sturdy leather belt around your hips while laying down. Measure from this perspective.

4. wishiwereskiing

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice