Devices for Uncut Men

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by HubbyInChastity, Sep 27, 2018.

1. HubbyInChastity

HubbyInChastity New member

Wiltshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Hi All,

I'm currently secured in a Mature Metal Jailbird, which I've had for a couple of years now. The cage has been really good, although I think I need to reduce the length by about 1/2". However, my only minor issue is I sometimes get some mild pinching where my foreskin protrudes through the device and gets trapped between the steel and my clothing. It's not a major problem and I can deal with it, but I am now researching the market for my next device and would like something that may help to reduce this issue.
    MM state they can reverse the bars so that it helps push the clothing away from the cage to reduce this from happening, but reading reviews, it would seem this is a bit hit and miss depending on the wearer. I myself have a longer foreskin than average, so my concern is; if I reduce the cage length it could potentially exacerbate the problem.
    I like the idea of Ms Lori's devices (although they are certainly the premium end of the market!), and I have contacted them to inquire about suitable models and they have pointed me toward the #2a, either with or without the retainer ring. At $600+ though I am a a little hesitant at taking the plunge! - What I like about the Lori devices is that they seem to take more measurements along the shaft to create a more tailored device, and so I would assume, a better and more comfortable fit.

So, all in all; I'm looking at options for a new cage and would be interested to hear from anyone else who may have had similar issues to me and can offer any suggestions or advice?

Many thanks - HiC

2. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    You may want to check out red chili chastity. They have a few different designs for the end bars that stop the foreskin from protruding out of the cage.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Having your foreskin can definitely be an issue while wearing your cage. I’m also uncut and have experienced more than my share of pinching. What I’ve found that works the best is having a cage that’s more inclosed at the end. The HT2 CB600 have to big a slit that caused me to much pinching. When I went to a metal cage I even added extra bars so I could tuck my foreskin down closer to my testicals. I use a Q tip to tuck it down this made a huge difference in the comfort level of my cage. Also having a device that’s slightly smaller than I am flaccid helps. When aroused with the CB6000 (which was to long for me ) I would get the pinching.

Keeping everything tucked in nice and tight with as little movement in your cage as possible seems to be the key,ar least it was for me anyway.

Good Luck

4. HubbyInChastity

HubbyInChastity New member

Wiltshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice