Device sliding & discoloration

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by AlbertoGarcia, Mar 31, 2020.

1. AlbertoGarcia

AlbertoGarcia New member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    I just started last week, and I've tried 2 different devices so far, one silicone and one metal bird cage but I've had similar problems with each one. The part of my skin close to my abdomen still gets hard and pushes the cage out and so when I get an erection it pulls my balls forward with it which is very uncomfortable. Though the bird cage isn't as bad, I want to know if there's any kind of technique to fix this. Also, the veins in my balls start to get purple and blackish a lot of the time so I take the device off because I worry that can cause permanent damage. Due to these two issues, I've been sticking to a bigger ring size.

I really don't know what to do so that's why I'm asking. I really don't want to keep buying and testing different devices. So let me know if you have any experience or advice to offer. Thanks

2. Bry248

Bry248 Sissy Britney

Michigan
    Local Time:
    My experience is that you need to have the base ring tight as possible to keep the device from moving down the shaft. Then you need the cage to be exact size of your flaccid state. Any growth will move the cage.
    I’m on my 3rd mature metal cage and I’ve ordered quite a few base rings over the years.
    Finally have a good fit that will not allow me to jerk off to ejaculate or even get remotely erect.
    I’m still not able to wear 24/7, but probably wear it 16hrs a day right now.

All the other cheap devices didn’t work for me.

I do have some discomfort and turn a shade when getting aroused. Hard to get a picture when I’m not aroused.

Attached Files:

3. JennyTaylor

JennyTaylor Member

Local Time:
    I hav e a similar problem. Unfortunately @Bry248 the smaller ring size isn’t possible for me as I have large balls and a small penis. I can’t get my balls into. 40mm ring and the 45mm seems a bit too big. I have the added problem of my penis “turning turtle” and pulling back into my skin even though I’m circumcised. I’ve yet to try hinged base rings, but I’ve already been in touch with fancysteel about a belt.

Jenny

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice