Device for uncut

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Vilasio, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Vilasio

Vilasio New member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Hello guys,
    like the title says I search for a device which fits for a someone which is uncut.
    I had a Holytrainer knockoff for quite a time but it became pretty complicated because my foreskin peeked out from the opening in the front and got constantly pinched which caused painful irritations.
    So i wanted to ask if someone could recommend a device for such a case.
    My measurement are:
    Length: 8-9 cm
    Diameter: 3.2-3,5 cm
    Ringsize i used was 45 mm
    Thank you in advance

2. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    No advice on what device to get, but I had the same issue at first with the holytrainer. I used a chisel to widen the opening and then sanded it down. It allowed more of my foreskin to hang out which made it so just tiny amounts of foreskin wouldn't get pinched.

Every device I've had has involved some amount of pinching including a cb6000, cb6000s, small holytrainer, a couple cheap chinese metal cages, and even my jailbird. The only cages I think would really help to prevent pinching while also being easy to clean would be one of the red chili chastity cages.

3. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    I use a Steelworxx Looker02 and it works well for me, because of how the endcap is designed you don't get any foreskin poking out of the end. As the measurements are custom if you size it right for when you are flaccid it works really well. I imagine if you spec it too big you could have foreskin poking out of the sides.

Anyway for me it works really well and the fairly nice design of the bars along the side make cleaning pretty hassle free compared to something like a CB6000.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice