Developing FLM currently

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Theo Pion, May 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    As far as I'm aware, metal and bars are best from a strictly hygiene point of view. But this isn't necessarily saying anything about security, comfort,- or aesthetics. If you were only going to be wearing a cage for, let's say, 24 hours for 'play' such as tease and denial then it really doesn't too much what it's made of of how it looks and feels.
    For what it's worth I've just recently a got a new 'Little things don't cum in small packages' from Lock the Cock. I love its cyber-punky look, it's made of resin so it's light, comfortable and the design makes for easy bathing while wearing.
    On me, it's about as secure as a 'ball trap' device can be and it comes with an attachment to fit a Prince Albert piercing - which I don't have, but I certainly find the idea sexy !

Theo Pion likes this.
  2. Theo Pion

Theo Pion Member

Sales
    Northwestern United States
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    I am 100% in agreement about the idea of a PA being sexy! I th
    I am 100% in agreement about the idea of a PA being sexy! I think the idea of being locked into chastity that is ACTUALLY inescapable is so exciting to me. I am not quite to the point where I'm ready to move forward with it as I would want to be really sure my wife was onboard and it's just too new right now, but #Goals am I right?!

3. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Has she been introduced to the mansion yet?

Theo Pion likes this.
  4. Theo Pion

Theo Pion Member

Sales
    Local Time:
    She has not. I only four.d out about it very recently but if she is interested I'll invite her in!

5. Theo Pion

Theo Pion Member

Sales
    Local Time:
    Thought I would give an update here. We went a few weeks since that first time my wife kept me locked up for 5 days with no release. We got busy and didn't really explore anymore after that.

Then a few days ago, I had a really rough day at work. I came home and we chilled. Then she suggested we had sex. Usually I bring her to orgasm however she wants then she does the same for me. But on THIS night she gave me a massage and a hand job and refused when I offered to reciprocate. She told me to go get cleaned up and before I left held out the chastity cage and said, "When your done I think you should put this on."

She took the key and has not given it back. This is the first time she has ever told me to put it on and it was not at all prompted by me. It was amazing.

That being said, I went to play soccer the next day and quickly learned metal cages and soccer are NOT friends. It was very uncomfortable. I mentioned this to her jokingly when I came home and she said she thought about that, but on the bright side, at least I wasn't able to forget my situation! So, I'm now looking for a lighter plastic cage that might be able to be worn while doing more athletic activities. I'd like something lighter weight but still as secure as a ball trap device can be.

Any thoughts? I've been looking at the Holy Trainer V3 (well a knock off version as I'm testing it out)

homebody likes this.
  6. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Any thoughts? Yes, stay with metal, choose Male Chastity Now Contender. The cage is produced to your sizes and from a high quality Stainless Steel. The weight of the cage is surpisingly low, significant less to comparable metal models. In the "MCN" cage section here at CM you may find all kind of details. The cage can also be equipped with a security screw i.s.o. padlock. The later is very comfortable at sports.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  7. Theo Pion

Theo Pion Member

Sales
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the input! I'll go check that out.

8. Theo Pion

Theo Pion Member

Sales
    Local Time:
    More updates:
    So last night was super fun! I've been locked for the last 4 days. My wife told me tonight she wanted a massage. We stripped and I gave her a massage. After about 30 mins, she rolled over and told me to do the front which was very hot. She then said, "I have a deal for you". She went on to say if I could make her orgasm she would unlock me. She also said she wasn't going to do any of the work. "Why should I do it? " she said. I did get her there a few times and after she handed me the key.

She asked if I was going to cum or not. She has always finished me off with a handjob if we didn't get there together. I said if she didn't make me cum then i would and she could go to bed. She replied "Nope. I'll stay and watch you do it but I'm not going to do any of the work. If you want to cum you can do it. I'll just watch. "

She has NEVER watched me masterbate at all. Ever. She really did it too. She sat at the foot of the bed and just watched me masterbate. I don't know why that was so hot, but it really was. We then went to bed.

This week she has TOLD me to do things like take out the trash and put up curtains. She would always before ask me to do things like that. I asked her about it and she said it was intentional. Anyone. The point being we are talking about it much more often and she is really enjoying the practical benefits of the arrangement but says it really isn't doing anything for her sexually. She likes it because I like it and it benefits her, but it's not really a sexual experience for her as much.

IamCubist, spider203 and asastype like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice