Devanillaing her

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by borbulls1961, Aug 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    8 th day starting and we cuddled this morning for 15 mins and
    I had pre cum on my tip of the A272 when she rose to go for a morning run.
    Not sure when she ll let me come. OMG OMG I dont know where she keeps the key.

2. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Hmmmmm luvly delicious PIV last night. My cock stayed erect all night so it seemed as everytime I turned over in bed it was straining unlocked....like some little puppy taken to the park and let off its leash.
    She told me to cold shower it in the morning to get it down...which I did while she was in the bathroom...reduced the size to fit in the A272 and locked up.
    Madame Vanilla told me to go away once I handed her the keys otherwise I d see where she was hiding them.
    Shes unlocking me once a week for Piv...after doing this chastity thing she seriously disliked just 6 wks ago.
    I feel cautiously optimistic that she ll take this further than is 'good' for me.
    It does make me feel very close to her yet 6 wks ago the feeling was quite the contrary.
    Now I must try and stay ungrumpy after downloading into her.
    She said that at last we were making up for lost time.

homebody likes this.
  3. James88

James88 Member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Nice man. It's very tough to get this to work with a lot of women. I like to think that all women sort of have this natural potential to be dominant if the opportunity presents itself with no downsides. It's probably not true though. It's a rare experience you're involved in, keep it up and have fun to you both.

4. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Thx James88.
    But as we got in to bed for a cuddle tonight she said she hated seeing that horrid thing.
    I replied that it was very efficient at its job.
    We spooned hard so I could make her feel it.
    Have difficulty sleeping as I worry she might give up. Im not sure she is connecting the dots...

5. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    No coming last night just a basic foot rub and a little hugging but she was exhausted.
    Funny thing though. She came into the washroom just as I was cleaning up with the shower jet on the head of the tube..and she said I needed to unlock for that so I replied I could do that in the morning with the key...and she looked at me questionningly 'oh yes?' and I replied 'uhhh if you want to give the key to me'.

Well I kissed her this morning between my 20k bikeride and her10k jog...and no sign of the key.

She told me that I was now in love with her (again). I think she may be connecting the dots despite her dislike of the device. That feels like a step forward. Fingers crossed.

spider203 likes this.
  6. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Still no coming for me...7 days in.
    Madame Vanilla has started moving this forward. She said out of the blue that Id been locked a long time and we agreed that denying me sweetens me.

We had an exchange about her newly attentive but locked husband and she had NO doubts on what she likes and prefers.

After dinner she said ' I want a coffee and fetch some chocolate from downstairs' no please no thank you.
    I downloaded the bluetooth app to her phone for my new bluetooth padlock box and explained that she could control access to the keys when it was configured...she immediately opened the app and said 'it says there s no padlock connected' so I re explained that it wasn t yet configured.

So here I am driving this chastity thing forward and beginning to realise that Madame Vanilla may well be overtaking me in her enthusiasm. Though she doesn’t like the look of the device.

I may actually end up under her little finger. OMG.

Fefe4567 likes this.
  7. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    It took my wife a good 2 months or so to stop being squeamish at the site of me in a cage. She still has concerns for my health and doesn't want to watch me actually put the cage on, but she is interacting with it more now.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  8. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Thanks for making me feel that Madame Vanilla is not the only wife out there that was sqeamish at the sight of the device. And had serious health concerns for me. I avoid promenading it in front of her but am trying to get her used to it. Indeed she first called it a prosthetic.

I have avoided making any comments on the difficulties and constraints: putting it on with one of her nylon socklets, jigging the barrel lock to slide in, oiling my balls to avoid chafing, yanking the big ring back towards my body when it slips too far forward sqeezing my balls, sliding q tips with lotion into the tube to collect the grime, being almost unable to pee at night cos of the erection/device pressure...

I have made out that its all easy and smooth. No reason for her to worry. In any case these things are nothing in comparison with the emotion I feel now with HER.

Thing is that hard is she to convince...but once convinced it daunts me as Il not be getting out. I cant quite believe its happening now as I first mentioned it 5 years ago.

1mlockedup likes this.
  9. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    So after a late night finger fuck Madame Vanilla rolled over for sleep leaving me with a throbbing UNCAGED cock....then in the morning she got out of bed and I pulled her back for some licking and she said "put that device back on" !!!!????
    So the dots ARE connecting in her mind.
    I couldn t actually do that as it turns out after 15 days of almost 24 7 lock up in my A272 there is a small red abrasion area on the underside of my cock...but I did not tell Madame Vanilla as sh is already worried about the health aspect of the device.
    But we went to bed this night with me unlocked and she did not mention it.
    I went for a 20k bike ride unlocked and for the first time in a long time my eyes feasted on some tanned lady's jogging butt and thighs and shoulders. But I hevent masturbated over the fantasy as I would have done 2 months ago.
    So I m brimming with sperm after 10 days almost. Any longer will be a personal record.
    I reminisced with Madame Vanilla on how she denied me sex a full month after we first met 13 years ago. And how we enjoyed the unpacking after that month.
    Maybe we chaste boys are just too foolish? So wanting chastity that we implant any which way we can into our Ladys minds how important it is to be denied and then these women actually AGREE.
    Nobody knows where the vanilla mind will actually go. One just thinks that you have to push it more than a kinky mind. But pushing vanilla may be irreversible.

10. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Today was a hardware day.
    I sanded the inside and the rear lip of the A272 as I have developed some soreness.

Amazon delivered the bluetooth lock and the heart engraved dogtag.
    So now there is one key on her keyring with the engraved tag...she said I was now becoming romantic.
    And the other key is inside Madame Vanillas transparent lexan jewelry box locked by the bluetooth padlock and controlled by her phone app. She can open it or share to my phone the right to open the lock. She does everything with her phone...know any gals like that?

I havent yet locked back up but the mindfuck has begun.

Funny thing is that she said she would wear a necklace key if it was as pretty as a Tiffany key...oh yay.

11. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Piv and a wonderful release for my balls...8 days ago.
    Been all locked up since.
    I mentioned that wednesday wil be our 2 month anniversary since we started so she has suggested we have a party.
    Until then Im dragging some very heavy balls with me.

Couple4517 likes this.
  12. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing, always interesting to hear peoples experiences. I just wanted to comment on the part about your KH not being so keen on the sight of your cage. My KH was the same when I first introduced it, she really did not like the look of it and even less the feel of it against her. After a while she did get used to it and in particular once we got a metal cage (Steelworxx Looker 02) she was much happier with the look as the other one was fairly clunky and a bit sharp to touch at places (CB6000).

It sounds like things are developing nicely for you and sounds very promising. With my KH she is now really into it to an extent I could never have imagined possible and really makes my dreams come true but at first she was definitely a bit unsure of it and what I was getting out of it. For example the feeling that often being denied is often nicer than having an orgasm (due to the low after). Sounds like your journey is going very well and best wishes to it developing further.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  13. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Thanks Couple4517 for your thoughts and encouragements.
    She has asked me the other day why I had unlocked just as I got out of the shower and I admitted to a small sore...so she s I told you so....but still when I locked back up later she snatched up the keys.
    9 days since Ive come...my balls are like lead weights...and when I look at my wife I just see a woman I desperately want to fuck. A first since our daughter was born 11 yrs ago. And now she is beginning to want me fired up with desire for her.

14. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    She has my key on her doorkey ring. She went out while I was staying home and said to me "should I take these? Hmmm better had just in case" with a twinkle in her eye.

ShySubDave likes this.
  15. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Awesome progress, I hope it is as you had hoped

16. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Thanks Sen.
    But would you know it ....as we snuggled before sleep last night the device must have bothered her and she said " how can you put up with that horrid thing?"
    I didn’t answer as I suppose getting used to it for her is not a straight line of progress.
    Thought I might write her a note this morning.
    Its day 10. She intimated thaft we d have a party tonight to celebrate 2 months of our renewed passion. Hope she s not too tired.
    Any longer and I will be in unchartered waters.

17. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    We did have the party, but lights out.
    I d thought she was too tired and we just snuggled but then her libido suddenly kicked in and she told me to get that thing off.
    Cowgirl.
    I held back for quite a while. Lights out helps. But then her bottom got goosebumps and she started to moan and go fast and extracted my groaning 10 day come.
    I had great difficulty not masturbating in the early morning and have slightly stained the sheets.
    So lock up in the morning.
    I wrote her a note saying how much I enjoy not masturbating and she could affirm her authority on my coming by doubling my previous wait time.
    Hmmmm I dont know where that will go.
    She took the key gladly this morning.

ShySubDave likes this.
  18. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Its the beginning of day 4. Nothiing much sexual to report as I and my daughter have been under the weather.
    Madame Vanilla has done a funny thing. It used to be HER keyring that would hang in the back of our front door...including her chastity key. Well she caught me out of the cage under the shower after my bike ride and feined surprise..."where did you get those keys?"
    So I blabbered something and she said "I see its more comfortable on your bike!" and she left the bathroom.
    Since then its MY key ring on the front door and hers in her bag...I suppose as she doesn’t like me fumbling in her bag.
    I think she is denying me access.
    Thank goodness she enjoys Piv.
    If I was stupid I d get a harness and dildo. Well I will wait for now. I still have my senses.

19. NZSenator

Local Time:
    100% recommend the harness and dildo, but then only if she is happy to have a dildo anyway.

The harness we have was originally for her to wear when pegging, but there was a discussion about it on another forum one day that i read out to Mrs Sen and she was intrigued, so thought why the heck not. We've done it a few times now, most recently, started with one dildo then used another in the harness, it was like she had 2 different penises penetrate her.

It is a real mind bender taking your partner with a strap on. You can see whats happening (particularly in doggy position) and your body is doing the appropriate motion (and all going well, so is she), you can sense the thrusting of the dildo (particularly the length of the stroke as she grips the dildo etc), but there is no physical connection to the sensation itself. You can go long and hard as she wants without fear of cumming and still get the physical rush of the exertion of "hard sex".

I wouldn't go as far as saying either of us prefer it, but in terms of satisfying her itch for "PIV" and/or the intimacy that can come with that type of sex (especially missionary / cowgirl where you can still kiss / caress her passionately) whilst retaining the chastity element its difficult to beat.

She still finds it a little odd as it does feel different than my penis entering her but its absolutely on the approved list of activities.....

Rectrix likes this.
  20. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Mrs Chaste prefers the strap on far more than my penis! And so do I. If I'm lucky I may occasionally be allowed inside her but after so long without entry I don't last long and to be honest although I do get to cum it's not as enjoyable as the anticipation! Mrs Chaste will always make sure she is "satisfied" by the strap on before unlocking me to allow me in! The time between piv has got longer as we have progressed, currently about once a year!

Rectrix likes this.
  21. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Day 6 beginning with a snuggle. My steel pushing on her bottom. My nose in her neck breathing her heavily. My hands stroking her breasts and hard nipples.
    Then she says enough and gets up. I followed her like a puppy into the bathroom and stared at her body as I brushed my teeth and felt wetness on my tip...so close to relief and yet so far.
    Now during breakfast my penis is trying to fight the steel. And has no chance.
    Yesterday she let me out with the bluetooth padlock on the keybox...for sport and a clean up. Then as I put the key back and started closing the lock...she pushed me aside and said let me do it..."that way theres no doubt its closed".
    So I have come 3 times in the last month....a short while ago Id have masturbated once a day. And even avoided touching my wife! Shame on me.
    MY BALLS KNOW THAT ONLY MY WIFE CAN RELIEVE THEM NOW...not pictures of bimbos, not another woman, not my own hand.
    MY BALLS MAKE ME LOVE HER LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

22. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:

23. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Thx Sen.
    But Madame Vanilla has never used a sex toy...not sure how and when to bring it up. She might feel vexed that Im not allowing her Cock. Its already a great stretch for her to do chastity...so I dont want to push too hard NOW.
    Did Mrs Sen already enjoy toys? How did she get the idea of pegging you? Did you buy the kit together or did you spring it on her?

24. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Our big push into sex toys came after too much wine one night when we had quite the hot/heavy session. Afterwards we started talking about our sex life (which at that point consisted of very quick PIV once a week and a BJ once a week) and that we both wanted more. I divulged about wanting to stop holding back my "inner pervert" and we discussed what that meant. I mentioned about seeing a show on Netflix (I think it was called the Joy of Sex Toys or similar) which showed Lovehoney's operation and we browsed the site the next day. The first toys soon followed.

We started off with a love egg (50 shades remote) and a cock ring (vibrating) with a few lite BDSM items (small flogger, silk restraints, blindfold) and it rapidly grew from there. The remote love egg is still one of her favs and giving up control of the remote adds an element of fun. We've never used it outside the bedroom, but some use it in public for real naughty fun.

For introduction to pegging, this built it up over a short period of time. It started with just anal toys, a prostate massager and butt plug, then a smallish glass dildo that we used from time to time. I also let her know about how much enjoyment I got. For the harness / pegging, it did follow a discussion on it after I mentioned about reading about it online, once she didn't react adversely, I just bought it and showed it to her.

She is fairly open to trying most things and so long as she sees that I am enjoying it, she will generally go along.

If she has never used a sex toy, it could be a stretch, but you could introduce the idea of something inoffensive / undaunting like a bullet vibe, show her a sex toy site like Lovehoney or similar and go from there. Tell her how much you enjoy her getting pleasure and a sex toy is just another way of doing that. I certainly wouldn't go straight to a phallus like a dildo or realistic looking vibrator etc, that could be pushing things, but odds are, if you choose the toy together and she gets the benefit of a new style or intensity of orgasm, it may lead on to more.

There is no way around needing to talk about it though, rocking up into the bedroom with vibrator in hand isn't the way to go

25. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Wow thx Sen for your considered reply.
    Lots to think about, basically chastity is her first trip into kink so Im trying to get her ownership of it despite her many vanilla hang ups...
    I dont know if she s doing it because she dislikes the idea of me masturbating, or to just please me or because she has begun to realise she gets a better husband. But its still a fragile thing for her...
    Yesterday she'd said that in anycase it was me who was doing the locking to myself...So I texted her that I hoped she was at least enjoying having a better husband and she replied she was moved by all I now do for her.
    So before going anywhere close with a vibrator will require her being fully on board...if not in charge.
    I also texted her that I had realised that harmony between us would come when I accepted that she was (almost) always right.
    She didnt reply right away but later stated that she didnt want to give me orders but that yes she did believe she should decide on things.
    We are communicating more now but not yet on toys...
    She said that she didn’t want to give orders, but she wanted to decide.

midnight_clearing and homebody like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice